Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 61980 times)

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
Re: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]
« Reply #975 on: October 03, 2015, 10:17:19 am »

Khaiel, you could have Inigo hold the sword in one hand and her lamp pack in the other. Probably beats the darkness.

And I'm not sure a Chimera has a hatch between the crew and passenger compartments.
I'm not sure either, and Lexicanum does nothing to help me. I'm gonna say there is one, though.

I am very sorry to have to do this, but I have to cancel this game. My heart condition has worsened and I have been forced to go to the hospital. At the very least, it seems I'm spending a month here, and the medics have told me to avoid any activity that would require more than an hour, as it might mentally exhaust me and I can't afford that.

I am sorry guys.

While I still should be able to play a PBP game, I just wanted to leave this here, so that you know that sometimes it might take me a while to post.
Holy crap. Get well, okay? And don't strain yourself, we do have a rather... relaxed schedule here.

Say, if I would like to grab the scythe by the non-sharp bit with my left hand, jam the nozzle of laspistol into the joint and fire, what kind of rolls do I make? Is that a grapple action, or would that just be an opposed characteristic test?
I'd say it's a grapple action, and then a BS roll at +20.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: October 03, 2015, 10:29:10 am »

A Called Shot would probably be easier for your purposes. Grappling means you can't dodge attacks and if that thing is a Warp weapon then it's even worse.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: October 03, 2015, 11:32:57 am »

I have thought it over. Given my target on regular attack rolls is pretty damn high (81), I'll just keep unloading laser pistol on Overcharge into the thing. Unless the game changes somehow.

EDIT: rolled mighty good on hit, 11. That would be what, 7 degrees of success?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 11:43:03 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: October 03, 2015, 11:47:52 am »

Eight degrees. Remember you can replace one damage die for your DoS, so your damage can be raised by three points.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: October 03, 2015, 12:11:08 pm »

Yes, doing that. Thanks Caellath.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: October 03, 2015, 04:02:34 pm »

Khaiel, you could have Inigo hold the sword in one hand and her lamp pack in the other. Probably beats the darkness.

And I'm not sure a Chimera has a hatch between the crew and passenger compartments.
I'm not sure either, and Lexicanum does nothing to help me. I'm gonna say there is one, though.
At the least they would have a port so that the soldiers can scream at the crew.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: October 04, 2015, 08:07:28 am »

I could, but I believe it makes more sense in character to be holding Don Diego. He is blind and right now he might be out of his mind.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: October 08, 2015, 05:16:41 pm »

Are we just waiting on Digital Hellhound? I'm also not reacting to Poise since Aseaheru didn't RP her and therefore I'll wait on the GM's take on her behavior/actions.
>Yes?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: October 08, 2015, 05:18:57 pm »

Are we just waiting on Digital Hellhound? I'm also not reacting to Poise since Aseaheru didn't RP her and therefore I'll wait on the GM's take on her behavior/actions.
No, we're waiting because my studies have decided to murder me suddenly. I'll try to update tomorrow, sorry.

E: well, that and Digital.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: October 09, 2015, 07:10:04 am »

Sorry for the wait, I somehow let this slip my mind. Commissar Viverde: nerves of steel, aim of Ork.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: October 09, 2015, 07:23:08 am »

Engaging the enemy in melee also means everyone else gets penalties (-20) when firing at it.
>Yes?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: October 09, 2015, 07:49:12 am »

grand. someone pm me if he keeps that move, that way I can edit my roll.  its the very most i can do, since I work all day today and will have bare minimal access to my phone.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: October 09, 2015, 08:00:47 am »

Engaging the enemy in melee also means everyone else gets penalties (-20) when firing at it.

Ah. Well. Am I the only one who feels this rule makes very little sense in practice, when we're all point blank range from eachother in a cramped Chimera interior in any case?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: October 09, 2015, 08:05:03 am »

No. but, its also not our call, sadly.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: October 09, 2015, 08:06:33 am »

Edited my action, turns out nothing changed. Nerves of steel, aim of Ork: Part II: Revenge of the >90 Roll.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67