Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 61960 times)

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]
« Reply #615 on: February 12, 2015, 06:50:22 pm »

Minus toughness and armour. If he's wearing armour.
True, though Flak has 2-4 AP depending on type and the Chainsword has Pen 2, so.

Ohcrap. Wait, let me rewrite that for extra brutality.

E: rewritten. Heh heh. Sorry about that - half asleep.
Yeah, I dunno which of the two injured guys Diego was "helping" and thus got stabbed, but if it was the one he shot earlier who had 1 Crit Damage already, he could well have just exploded into gibs to the point that the floor is now a tripping hazard.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: February 12, 2015, 08:13:17 pm »

You might want to ask whether Gamer wants to replace the DoS - since that's an optional thing - just in case it's possible to injure rather than kill.

This is really going south quicker than expected, but at least nothing of actual value was lost.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: February 12, 2015, 08:14:53 pm »

Give me time. I give it 15 minutes before I start a full scale war with our sister regement for murdering people from ours.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: February 12, 2015, 08:16:28 pm »

Commissars in a situation like ours are supposed to avoid exactly that, so starting a shitstorm is rather counter-productive.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: February 12, 2015, 08:20:00 pm »

Ok ok. Can I at least shoot the people behind it? Poor Bertha is to dim to know better the guardsmen who used her on the other hand are not.

Oh, Avis can transfer requests be made? I want Bertha in our regiment. Dim wits aside an extremely violent ogryn who tries to fight with 2 mangled legs a scorched head a wounded shoulder and whatever previous injuries she had and is loyal is something our regiment can use.

Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: February 12, 2015, 08:24:01 pm »

You can try, but I guarantee nothing.

Also I'd like Gamerlord's opinion on whether he wanted to kill the dude or not.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: February 12, 2015, 08:27:05 pm »

Well the commander of that regement isn't in much of a position to refuse at this point.
Caine's law.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: February 13, 2015, 12:57:45 am »

You might want to ask whether Gamer wants to replace the DoS - since that's an optional thing - just in case it's possible to injure rather than kill.
Of course there's also the extra die for Rending to roll.

Well this kind of ending to his brawl was least expected. Diego, however, seems satisfied.
- Thank you, Father Emil. A just retribution fell on this scum just in time.

Diego spits on the eviscerated body, than proceeds to the rest of the group, wiping blood from his face.
ROLL AGILITY!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 01:29:35 am by Harbingerjm »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: February 13, 2015, 02:36:21 am »

Waddaya mean roll agility? What for? I do presume however that to spit on someone is more of a Ballistic skill test.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: February 13, 2015, 03:11:32 am »

It was mostly a joke at this point, but depending on just how badly Emil just eviscerated that dude, you may need to roll Agility to not slip and fall prone when moving through his blood puddle.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 13, 2015, 04:20:26 am »

Now I get it. I do presume however I moved aside fast enough to avoid blood puddle.

Also, someone gotta start The  Horrible Deaths score.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 04:23:37 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 13, 2015, 10:03:42 am »

You can try, but I guarantee nothing.

Also I'd like Gamerlord's opinion on whether he wanted to kill the dude or not.
Eh sure. I meant to just knock him over the head, but why not kill him.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 13, 2015, 11:54:04 am »

One thing I did learn while playing RtDs and was hammered even further in Einsteinian Roulette is: be specific when writing down your action lest the results turn out to be a bag of surprises. You don't want the GM to take freedoms with your wording like a bad genie would.
>Yes?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 13, 2015, 06:55:36 pm »

take freedoms with your wording like a bad genie

Hey, I don't do that sort of thing!

...well, unless it just happens to be hilarious.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

edit: Oh. . . . signups is closed. . . . that sucks. . . . well. . . I can follow, I guess.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 07:40:22 am by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 67