Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 62013 times)

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
Re: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]
« Reply #540 on: February 07, 2015, 07:22:15 pm »

Melee attacks add the attacker's Str. Bonus (Unnatural Strength included) to damage. It still probably won't get past Viverde's armor and toughness bonus.

Posting after a while.
Damn. Forgot, and it actually would get through - Viverde has a TB+AC of 8, and the Ogryn has inflicted 4+7 total damage.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 08, 2015, 06:54:19 am »

Blam blam. We've moved from destroying the thing's legs to destroying its arms.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 08, 2015, 07:00:39 am »

It has TB 7. It decreases damage dealt, so damage 1 is 2 and damage 2 is 0. You can replace second roll with degree of success and deal 1 damage.

Have you used Tearing special rule? Looks like you didn't. You roll additional dice for damage, and lowest result of two rolls is discarded. See page 173 of rulebook.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 07:06:10 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 08, 2015, 07:12:12 am »

The Bolt Pistol doesn't have Tearing, does it? If it does, I must be going blind. I'll have to check it when I get home, then.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 08, 2015, 07:13:41 am »

It has, I just checked. Page 174, bottom, bolt weapons section. All bolt weapons have Tearing.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 08, 2015, 07:15:20 am »

Have you used Tearing special rule? Looks like you didn't.
The Bolt Pistol doesn't have Tearing, does it? If it does, I must be going blind. I'll have to check it when I get home, then.
It has, I just checked. Page 174, bottom, bolt weapons section. All bolt weapons have Tearing.
And then the Ogryn exploded.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 08, 2015, 07:20:15 am »

Given that the critical effects are now applied when damage dealt (orgyn ran out of wounds), yeah, she explodes into gore.
Sigs

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 09, 2015, 12:25:18 am »

@Avis: I just didn't check the thread today. Bartolomeu would just tell him to drag the guy along, because he doesn't like splitting the party. Basic RPG/horror movie logic.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 09, 2015, 01:14:40 am »

@Avis: I just didn't check the thread today. Bartolomeu would just tell him to drag the guy along, because he doesn't like splitting the party. Basic RPG/horror movie logic.
'S okay. Would you want me to rewrite it, or is it fine as it is?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 09, 2015, 01:47:25 am »

Depends on what Comrade says, but I'd rather go for a rewrite so everyone's together and there are no shenanigans.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 09, 2015, 08:22:02 am »

If commissar says, can trooper disobey? Diego will help the guy to walk, of course. It would be nice if you'd rewrite the thing, Avis.
Sigs

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 09, 2015, 09:19:29 am »

Is it possible to try Dodges without Knowing the skill? I know it's unlikely to succeed, but anyway.

I also wonder if I could Parry with my bolt pistol? Sure, it'd probably shatter and never be repaired, but it's not like I'll hit anything with it anyway.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 09, 2015, 09:20:34 am »

IF NOT POSSIBLE... Half-Aim, Standard Attack: [57], vs 23+30=53, a fantastic miss. One shot left.

You forgo a +10 modifier for single-shooting.
Sigs

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 09, 2015, 09:22:10 am »

+10 Half Aim, +10 Single Shot, +10 Hulking. I don't think so.

EDIT: I know talking is generally considered a free action, but I find the mental image of Gant quite calmly lecturing the Commissar from the side while he's engaged in a life-and-death struggle with a hulking abhuman amazing.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 09:26:41 am by Digital Hellhound »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 09, 2015, 09:25:25 am »

Oh, I see, you didn't disengaged from close-quaters. I thought you did that. Sorry.

EDIT: So jam that last bolt round through his face. I don't know, that's what commissars do, right?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 09:28:26 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 67