Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 62203 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Pat, how the hell are you gonna guard Caellath when he is in the vehicle and you are KM away scouting shit?
Particularly as there in no useful role for your armored ass in the vehicle.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Up to Caellath. He can order me to assault the enemy while he's in the vehicle. If he does then whoever is leading the assault becomes my commander until the assault ends Or Caellath gives me fresh orders.
He can override my orders to guard him but unless somebody else is promoted above him then nobody else can.

I refuse to be hugged on the grounds that being hugged by a 3 armed blind man creeps me out. Seriously nobody else is creeped out by that?
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

So what you're saying is you want to be hugged by the Servitor?
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do keep in mind scouting is not just something you do creeping through the underbrush. We can track larger enemy movements (and accidentally stumble right into their midst), grab high ground and establish observation posts (and have to defend it from enemy raiders), ride into settlements/areas aheas and gather intel (and be ambushed by evil cultists), etc etc. The Chimera isn't something extra, it's perfectly well-suited for most of our activities.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, and most of the time there would be people separate from the main group.

Best bet is, Pattieboy will be with one of them most of the time, thanks to the combo of stealth and firepower he brings, and thus his being more useful per capita in smaller groups.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Yeah, and my character will be just hanging around carrying autocannon and lasgun humming with comrade, something like:

This is my cannon, this is my gun This is my cannon, this is my gun One for fight and one for fun One for fight and one for fun
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Come near me and I'll melt your third arm off. Unless your gonna mod my guns for me in which case forget the hugs I'll marry you.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He would have to mod them for you, otherwise the commisarsquad would string you up.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hence why I asked him to do it. If I tried I'd wreck the guns.
Caine's law.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And get killed.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dunno I doubt it. Moding weapons was a poorly kept secret in the IG. Largely it was ignored because it made the soldier more effective.

Caine's law.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Hammer of the Emperor
WEAPON
CUSTOMISATIONS
“Non-sanctioned modification? No, sir, this is a, err, Wiskan-patternMkIIIc, I have the Munitorum papers right here in my footlocker.”
–Guardsman Klein, prior to his reassignment to a penal legion
Some modifications to weapons are approved or even performed by the red-robed Enginseers who accompany the Imperial Guard on the field of battle, while others areperformed by the Guardsmen themselves, in the hopes that said representatives of the Omnissiah and other figures of authority will fail to notice the changes they have made. In either case, however, weapon customisations can significantly change the form and function of an existing weapon, giving it new utility or changing its purpose entirely.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Stuff added to second post in thread, should made things easier.

Come near me and I'll melt your third arm off.
Shoot sacred Mechanicus tech, attached to the Tech-Priest or not, and you'll swiftly be a servitor. Remember that, per your own backstory, you are under watch for possible corruption.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just came on this thread to see what was going on and apparently there's a "hugged" status. Has the game started? I'd like to start watching if it has.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Nah, GM is busy for now, so we are just flooding here for now.

Stuff added to second post in thread, should made things easier.

I see what you did there. Took me a while to get it, then I found it hilarious.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 04:28:15 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 67