Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 62018 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Interest check [Only War][Signups closed]
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2015, 02:49:47 am »

Hell, my priest is going with a chainsword (Eviserator if I can get it!) just because that's awesome. There's no need to be a spoilsport Patrick.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2015, 03:46:06 am »

I really like the CONQUISTADOREs. Different from most feudal regiment ideas. Let slaughter of natives and honor-obsessed macho-ing commence - I only hope they'll end up fighting alongside a 'savage' regiment like the Cuatlan Jaguars.

EDIT: I'm not sure why you're assuming we'll face Orks necessarily. There are stats for Severan Dominate troops and, I think, a few Chaos fellows in the books (or was it Dark Eldar?). The GM could also use DH, RT or the others to find stats for different factions, if they have them.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 03:51:17 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2015, 11:58:20 am »

By the way, this sheet goes off of the assumption that we're going CONQUISTADOR. I can mess around with things should this turn out not to be the case.
Spoiler: Starting Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Amalia's Fluff (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Amalia's Comrade (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 10:12:26 pm by Powder Miner »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2015, 12:09:00 pm »

Ouch I think all of us are going to have weight carry issues.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 12:10:55 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2015, 12:44:11 pm »

1st Otechian Partisans

Spoiler: Crunch (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fluff (click to show/hide)

Sorry for making you guys wait. Okay, let the voting commence! Obviously, you can't vote for a regiment of your own creation. Please, bold your votes.

I vote for the 16th Barrablancan Conquistador Recon Regiment. I feel that I am creating problems for myself with this, but the idea is too hilarious not to support.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 05:41:00 pm by Avis-Mergulus »
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2015, 12:58:01 pm »

Abstain because I'm a selfish bastard who likes his character concept with the Conquistadors quite a bit :p
Cuatl Line Infantry: It was a real cool regiment, and it's a shame it never got to see the light of day.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 02:33:27 pm by Powder Miner »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2015, 01:02:12 pm »

I also vote for the 16th Barrablancan Conquistador Recon Regiment because of that flair-filled anachronism.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2015, 01:57:08 pm »

Voting for 1st Otechian Partisans because it looks like my suggestion would fail and my char would be out of place (to say the least) in the conquistadors.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2015, 02:29:10 pm »

Is abstaining allowed? It unbalanced things for everyone else who posted a regiment.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2015, 02:31:59 pm »

Eh, maybe not that fair. Changed.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2015, 02:35:16 pm »

Conquistadors.

Conquistadors: 3
Cuatl: 1
Partisans: 1

6 left to vote.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 02:37:03 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2015, 04:01:47 pm »

What do you do if a regiment gives you a trait or skill or aptitude you already have? In a couple of games of this I played you gained extra EXP in it's place but I don't think that's actually a rule.
Caine's law.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2015, 04:25:36 pm »

What do you do if a regiment gives you a trait or skill or aptitude you already have? In a couple of games of this I played you gained extra EXP in it's place but I don't think that's actually a rule.
For aptitudes, it is stated in the rulebook that if something gives you an aptitude you already have, you can take an aptitude that shares its name with a characteristic in its place.

For skills and talents... Well, you get half the XP value of the talent or skill in in question. So say I, because feth it.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2015, 04:28:51 pm »

Cool have to look up a couple then. I'm drafting my sheet for conquistadors to see how it ends up. I'm assuming it's half xp based on your chars aptitudes since the xp will vary character to character?

Uhm, what do you do for aptitudes? That's gone completely over my head.
Caine's law.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2015, 04:33:27 pm »

The rulebook says doubling on a skill gives you a new level of the skill (Dodge + Dodge = Dodge +10) and doubling talents gives you 100xp.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 67