Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 61963 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]
« Reply #960 on: September 28, 2015, 09:23:16 am »

Switched Amalia's agility and WP; on one hand, she is now pretty dang clumsy, at 26, on the other hand... 41 Willpower!!! An actual acceptable amount!

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: September 28, 2015, 11:19:48 am »

Ok sooo... Got to edit what was wrong on my sheet and I can keep the stats as I posted them, am I right?
Yes, indeed.
Yeah, also, if everybody who switches stuff around provided a short synopsis of what they've done (like Powder), that'd be great.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: September 28, 2015, 12:36:55 pm »

And I found stuff to rearrange. The sheet is nearly the same - I kept the good WS, crappy Ag and high Per - but with a slightly better distribution of stats so Bartolomeu can actually carry his gear.
Spoiler: Changes (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: September 29, 2015, 06:22:56 pm »

So, is everybody done with their sheets?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: September 29, 2015, 06:25:38 pm »

Everyone who wanted to shift their stats around did so. I think that if you want to move on you can, since Khaiel still hasn't reacted to the IC section dedicated to their character. I'll poke them via PM just in case.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: September 30, 2015, 03:51:00 am »

Sorry, I've been busy with some college stuff. I'll post later today.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: September 30, 2015, 06:17:49 am »

Wouldn't have time to change it even if I wanted to. To be honest, I don't have time to really play, but I try anyway because obligations and it's fun.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: September 30, 2015, 08:41:00 am »

First scene in the game: Roll fear and gain CPs and IPs... This feels like home.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 08:54:55 am by Khaiel »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: September 30, 2015, 09:31:49 am »

Khaiel, you also roll on the Shock Table and gain an extra 2 CP due to Warp Shock rules.
>Yes?

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: September 30, 2015, 09:58:48 am »

I was in a hurry and I forgot to check the corruption rules to see if more rolls where needed. Going to check that now.

EDIT: The Shock Table is only for combat situations, and as far I can see, I'm not involved in any combat.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 11:46:58 am by Khaiel »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: September 30, 2015, 12:46:04 pm »

We can't be sure if it's a combat situation or not since we don't know if there are any enemies about. The GM could clarify your case.

And in case it isn't, there's the penalty for non-combat situations you might want to include into your post for future reference.
Quote from: Rulebook
If the character fails a Fear Test in a non-combat situation, he becomes unnerved and suffers a –10 penalty to any Skill or Test that requires concentration. This penalty lasts while the character remains in the vicinity of the source of his Fear (simply leaving and coming back again doesn’t stop this).
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 12:48:00 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: September 30, 2015, 12:52:00 pm »

It's not a combat situation - as a house rule, if your character is forced to roll fear and isn't aware of any enemies about, it counts as out of combat.
I mean, that sort of makes sense, since it isn't any enemies she's fearing - and it would be stupid if she ended up having to "run from the source of her fear" if the source of her fear is, you know, gravity getting reversed.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: October 03, 2015, 04:54:46 am »

Say, if I would like to grab the scythe by the non-sharp bit with my left hand, jam the nozzle of laspistol into the joint and fire, what kind of rolls do I make? Is that a grapple action, or would that just be an opposed characteristic test?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: October 03, 2015, 05:31:57 am »

I am very sorry to have to do this, but I have to cancel this game. My heart condition has worsened and I have been forced to go to the hospital. At the very least, it seems I'm spending a month here, and the medics have told me to avoid any activity that would require more than an hour, as it might mentally exhaust me and I can't afford that.

I am sorry guys.

While I still should be able to play a PBP game, I just wanted to leave this here, so that you know that sometimes it might take me a while to post.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: October 03, 2015, 09:30:49 am »

Khaiel, you could have Inigo hold the sword in one hand and her lamp pack in the other. Probably beats the darkness.

And I'm not sure a Chimera has a hatch between the crew and passenger compartments.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 09:35:25 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67