Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 62009 times)

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
Re: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]
« Reply #930 on: September 23, 2015, 06:16:52 pm »

...what even do I do about Artho?

He counts as being out of cohesion for now.

We're either in a full-blown mass daemonic invasion of the ship or the GM is going overboard. [snip]

@Avis: Does the current situation count as "prevented from doing so" in the Shock result? Because if so I'll use Bartolomeu's sole Half-Action to unload a point-blank bolt pistol shot at the daemon.

Sure does. You can't really unlock the latch quickly enough.
I guess I am going a bit overboard. Well, just a little bit, though.

Hey Khaiel, Inigo is in now.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: September 23, 2015, 06:25:20 pm »

Since I already rolled the test to get things done faster I'll just edit the post's flavor now.

And will the next characters we make be allowed to assign rolls as wanted? Though it wouldn't save me in this particular case (shit rolls ahoy), I just remembered Bartolomeu has a quite non commissar worthy Willpower.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: September 23, 2015, 06:31:13 pm »

Since I already rolled the test to get things done faster I'll just edit the post's flavor now.

And will the next characters we make be allowed to assign rolls as wanted? Though it wouldn't save me in this particular case (shit rolls ahoy), I just remembered Bartolomeu has a quite non commissar worthy Willpower.
Yes, sure. I should have allowed that in the beginning, really.
Though it is interesting to me that you're already asking about next characters.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: September 23, 2015, 06:33:55 pm »

By the way what's the penalty for firing with secondary hand? -20?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: September 23, 2015, 06:34:29 pm »

I can only assume that an even that triggers this kind of scenario is a mass daemonic infestation. Using that logic, we'll keep facing more warp terrors until our corruption's through the roof and Bartolomeu's forced to execute everyone else before committing suicide.

And the penalty is -20, yeah.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: September 23, 2015, 06:37:30 pm »

We're supposedly passing into realspace in a few moments. Now, if the daemons still stick around into there, we're fucked, but if they stay in the Warp, we might be fine. Just gotta survive for a bit.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: September 23, 2015, 06:41:44 pm »

Really strong daemonic presence in a voidship acts as an anchor and prevents Warp-realspace transition. The more daemonic energy there is, the more daemonic energy will be drawn until it's daemon daemon up the daemon daemon.
>Yes?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: September 23, 2015, 06:43:29 pm »

The Gellar field isn't gone, though, it just blinked.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: September 23, 2015, 11:19:14 pm »

Apologies for the doublepost, but... Zomara, is the witch you're trying to fire at me or miss Chestburster Demon?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: September 24, 2015, 11:41:18 am »

Zomara, failing the Fear Test by that amount of degrees means you have to roll up an extra 1d5 Insanity Points and you also gain 3 Corruption Points from Warp Shock.
>Yes?

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: September 24, 2015, 02:27:12 pm »

I tried reworking the sheet, and while it is doable... It's just not the same. Also, playing with stats in the order I rolled them is something that I'm not really into. It basicly forces you to play in a certain way. So I think I'll just watch and let someone else play.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: September 24, 2015, 02:43:20 pm »

I can understand your pain. If only the GM happened to allow us to fix that problem now... Hint Hint.

Though to be honest I don't think I have much I'd change around in Bartolomeu's stats.
>Yes?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: September 24, 2015, 02:47:22 pm »

I, for once, was not in favor of RNGesus when rolling my stats and they are almost equally shit. Save for toughness I invested into.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: September 24, 2015, 06:15:05 pm »

Myself, I don't really mind you rearranging your sheets just this once; however, it's still a pretty major thing, and I'll need everybody to confirm they're OK with this before we do anything. I'm looking for seven six "so say we all"s here for this to go through.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:27:12 pm by Avis-Mergulus »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: September 24, 2015, 06:25:53 pm »

Thus Spoke Zarathustra. And I'm manifesting support too.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 67