Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 62035 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]
« Reply #915 on: September 23, 2015, 04:56:21 pm »

Comrade, you don't roll Toughness. Fear Tests are a Willpower Roll, and you failed. And you still gain that complimentary 1d5 CP.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: September 23, 2015, 04:58:36 pm »

Comrade, you don't roll Toughness. Fear Tests are a Willpower Roll, and you failed. And you still gain that complimentary 1d5 CP.

Em, no. We've got Resistance, pretty much all of us. That's +10, which makes target value 38 for me. And I rolled 37. Close call. Wait, all of us get a hard test (-20)? I'll go roll for them CP's anyhow.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 05:00:14 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: September 23, 2015, 05:03:30 pm »

Oh, and the Fear (3) Test is at -20.

Em, yes. Willpower 28 +10 from Bartolomeu's Radiant Presence +10 from Resistance -20 from Test Difficulty = TN 28.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: September 23, 2015, 05:05:50 pm »

Sigh. Welp. I'll go freak out properly then.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: September 23, 2015, 05:06:43 pm »

I... am not sure ANYONE is going to succeed their fear rolls.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: September 23, 2015, 05:06:57 pm »

I think that giving most of us all fear(3) is kinda evil&bullshit. Also, that corruption.

I mean, for the people in the back watching a chestburster, yah, that makes sense, but for seeing  demonic symbols on gages, then what I am calling the warp or a major, major psycic thingie, thats either a Fear(4) or a Fear(2)...

And if it was fear(2) I would be fine.

-edit-

Wait, the +10 from resistance(fear) actually applies? Why did I think I just read something in this thread that said otherwise? Probably just talking out my ass. And, wait... That means I passed! With a point to spare! And I still have a fate point! Praise the Emperor!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 05:10:17 pm by Aseaheru »
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: September 23, 2015, 05:10:46 pm »

Guys. I gave it a thought and just rerolled my Fear.
Guess what, I'm still shooting her up
Sigs

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: September 23, 2015, 05:12:10 pm »

We're either in a full-blown mass daemonic invasion of the ship or the GM is going overboard. Since gellar field failures were mentioned, I suppose it's the first. Remember to check the Fear rules on the rulebook to know what shade of brown your character's pants will become.

@Avis: Does the current situation count as "prevented from doing so" in the Shock result? Because if so I'll use Bartolomeu's sole Half-Action to unload a point-blank bolt pistol shot at the daemon.

Edit: Comrade, you're limited to one attack (Standard/Semi-Auto/Auto) action per turn. And there's not very short distance: Short Range is +10 and we seem to be at Point-Blank (+30).
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 05:15:53 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: September 23, 2015, 05:20:21 pm »

Edit: Comrade, you're limited to one attack (Standard/Semi-Auto/Auto) action per turn. And there's not very short distance: Short Range is +10 and we seem to be at Point-Blank (+30).

Yes, I forgot how it is done properly, gonna go through some parts of core rulebook again any day now. Thanks for helping out so far, Caellath. I'll use that to, I don't know, aim? Can I even aim at point blanc, I forget?
Sigs

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: September 23, 2015, 05:27:28 pm »

Yes, you can aim with your first half-action. And where is that autocannon?

Aseaheru: You also have to roll CP for your comrade, and in case it comes up 10 she's dead.
>Yes?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: September 23, 2015, 05:29:13 pm »

Yes, you can aim with your first half-action. And where is that autocannon?

Back at the camp. Damn thing weights, like, 40 kg. Can't really carry it around. Yet.

EDIT: There, rolled a d10 for CP's - that should cover me and my comrade.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 05:35:42 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: September 23, 2015, 05:38:25 pm »

No, that was for Aseaheru since he was the only one who got to roll 1d10 CP. Comrades in OW don't track CP or IP, but if they get 10 or more in a single round then they die.
>Yes?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: September 23, 2015, 05:41:48 pm »

Oookay. I'll just put back my d5 roll.

I should really read up on rules, I'm editing that post way too much because of all the things I forgot and have to be reminded of.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 05:46:19 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: September 23, 2015, 05:42:19 pm »

...what even do I do about Artho?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: September 23, 2015, 05:46:11 pm »

Not sure since yours wasn't a Fear Roll and the GM didn't mention anything about him. If it was a Fear Roll, we'd know he'd have failed with you.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 67