Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 62147 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]
« Reply #795 on: March 12, 2015, 11:38:34 pm »

Avis, can I hit any Tamerians from where I am?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: March 13, 2015, 01:26:20 am »

Do Commissars have authority over naval personnel? I vaguely remember hearing about naval commissars, but it's likely I'm just misremembering and Lexicanum agrees. Though with the Navy's opinions on us 'mudsluggers', who knows if they'll actually listen to a single thing we say.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: March 13, 2015, 01:31:02 am »

Soooo the armor crawler is dead, correct? And the daring acrobat was this guy or the other guy?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: March 13, 2015, 02:08:03 am »

Do Commissars have authority over naval personnel? I vaguely remember hearing about naval commissars, but it's likely I'm just misremembering and Lexicanum agrees. Though with the Navy's opinions on us 'mudsluggers', who knows if they'll actually listen to a single thing we say.
As far as I know, there really isn't a difference - both naval and ground forces are 'Imperial Guard' and commissars exist outside that chain of command, though with some authority over it.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: March 13, 2015, 03:21:30 am »

Avis, can I hit any Tamerians from where I am?
Yup, the melta dude or you can try the marksman, though in the latter case you're likely to miss.

As far as I know, there really isn't a difference - both naval and ground forces are 'Imperial Guard' and commissars exist outside that chain of command, though with some authority over it.
Naval forces are very specifically not Imperial Guard. The pre-Heresy Imperial Army was split into the Guard and the Navy to prevent shenanigans. The Navy has their own commissars. As such, you have some degree of authority over personnel, but none over the captain, because on his ship, the captain's authority is pretty close to absolute.

Soooo the armor crawler is dead, correct? And the daring acrobat was this guy or the other guy?
The melta guy is heavily wounded, he's north of you. The acrobat is the other guy.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: March 13, 2015, 05:32:47 am »

Well that was pretty decent luck.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: March 13, 2015, 08:56:31 am »

Well that was pretty decent luck.
He ded.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: March 14, 2015, 02:34:35 am »

Since I doubt I have LoS to any enemy that can be shot and isn't going to be engaged in melee, I've gone for Inspire again.

@Gamer: You roll Initiative at the start of combat and keep the number.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: March 17, 2015, 04:10:17 pm »

Exams, exams. Have an exam and a project presentation tomorrow. Thursday, though, I'm completely free, so I will do an update then, or perhaps even two to make up for the wait. I've been pretty buried in study stuff this week, sorry.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: March 17, 2015, 09:11:04 pm »

No problem. I even think some people still haven't posted and could use that time to do so.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: March 20, 2015, 11:43:18 am »

Welp, here it is. Also a new poll. I just dunno, maybe it would be more convenient to you not to have to follow those links all the time to see what you rolled.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: March 22, 2015, 04:22:34 am »

I'm not totally clear on the layout of this area - could we see the sniper's position from where we are, at least its vague level? Would I be able to tell how to get there from here? Best not let that shifty bugger escape.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: March 28, 2015, 10:31:49 am »

RIGHT, I finally went and moved, I think that's just Viverde and Marn left?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: March 29, 2015, 05:09:46 pm »

Ahcrap, I haven't updated in like three millenia... First I was a bit demotivated, then I had an exam in Latin, then my Internet fell off, then excuseexcuseexcusesomeotherexcuse. Okay, I'll get off my ass in about an hour and update you.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 67