Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 62040 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]
« Reply #495 on: February 04, 2015, 03:49:20 pm »

Sure, let's go for the Semi (or Full?) Burst. I couldn't check the book, so I figured it wouldn't have automatic options.
Semi, Full was me messing up and being dumb the first time around. Your bolt pistol has a semi-auto rating, and that's 2 so you can land two bolt pistol slugs on him.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: February 04, 2015, 03:50:01 pm »

For future reference: pistols don't get the point-blank bonus when the wielder's engaged in melee.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 04, 2015, 03:51:40 pm »

For future reference: pistols don't get the point-blank bonus when the wielder's engaged in melee.
Damn. Well, it would have gotten two degrees of success anyway. Still, thanks.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: February 04, 2015, 03:55:09 pm »

It's a common thing, what with FFG many times not being good at putting the important information in the places you expect them to be.

For example: you can replace a damage die with the DoS count of your attack roll. That's one of the good bits of info that are so hidden away as to be almost an Easter Egg.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: February 05, 2015, 04:04:23 am »

Is the Ogryn dead or not? I, naturally, should interrogate a pain-maddened Ogryn.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: February 05, 2015, 04:21:25 am »

It's a common thing, what with FFG many times not being good at putting the important information in the places you expect them to be.

For example: you can replace a damage die with the DoS count of your attack roll. That's one of the good bits of info that are so hidden away as to be almost an Easter Egg.
FFG treats system mastery a bit differently than most other game developers.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: February 05, 2015, 04:25:31 am »

Is the Ogryn dead or not? I, naturally, should interrogate a pain-maddened Ogryn.

You shot off her foot. Given ogryns' nature, that shouldn't be sufficient to kill her. So good luck with interrogating pain-maddened orgyn lady.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: February 05, 2015, 04:50:19 am »

I just realized I forgot to add the 4 from my BS. Should have had 5 degrees of success not 4.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: February 05, 2015, 05:07:01 am »

You shot off her foot. Given ogryns' nature, that shouldn't be sufficient to kill her. So good luck with interrogating pain-maddened orgyn lady.
Yeah, strangely enough, having your foot shot off only inflicts 1d5 agility damage and 5 fatigue.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: February 05, 2015, 05:19:16 am »

I'll get my roll in for my action soon ish. I'm just repeating the headshot and hoping for a high enough degrees of success to do some real damage.

Which with a target of 79 should he possible if luck stays on my side.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: February 05, 2015, 05:34:11 am »

I'll get my roll in for my action soon ish. I'm just repeating the headshot and hoping for a high enough degrees of success to do some real damage.

Which with a target of 79 should he possible if luck stays on my side.
Just remember that she's now engaged in melee with Viverde.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: February 05, 2015, 05:38:45 am »

What's the modifier for that? I won't have the book for another 5 hours.

Caine's law.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: February 05, 2015, 05:47:37 am »

What's the modifier for that? I won't have the book for another 5 hours.
-20, and if you fire on auto, some hits will be allocated to both combatants.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: February 05, 2015, 05:55:41 am »

Yeah, strangely enough, having your foot shot off only inflicts 1d5 agility damage and 5 fatigue.

I suppose this is unless you start using your fresh stump to walk around.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: February 05, 2015, 06:08:24 am »

Hmm single fire comes with a +10 right? Or is that the standard attack bonus? And is a half action.
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 67