Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 62150 times)

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
Re: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]
« Reply #405 on: January 29, 2015, 03:48:55 pm »

Oh, this started. I hadn't noticed due to the titles.

And technically a Captain doesn't order a commie around, he really has to ask politely to get what he wants.
Well, yes, but you're also a lieutenant. Your position's kinda ambiguous, and he probably can't straight-up order you, but it's a good idea to be polite.

So, is it alright if my char is sleeping in the chimera instead of the rest of it?
Yeah, but then you're in the hangar.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 29, 2015, 03:59:45 pm »

Good enough for me.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: January 29, 2015, 04:08:25 pm »

Caellath, Powder Miner. Your posts contradict each other a bit - one says Amalia has a separate tent, the other implies she's in the common one. It's not very important, really, but it kinda jags.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 29, 2015, 04:12:29 pm »

Oh, I meant the tent was requisitioned but at the same time the post assumes the request wasn't fulfilled due to whatever reasons may have popped up - lack of room, lack of tents, lack of common sense from high command or the psyker herself wanting to stay with her comrades to develop some camaraderie. I also always assume reasonable requests are shot down.

If the request would actually be granted then I can edit the post to make things clearer.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 29, 2015, 04:26:19 pm »

Nah, it's okay. It could have been granted, but since Powder Miner's earlier post assumes she doesn't have a separate tent... There's no sense in screwing with continuity.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 29, 2015, 04:39:17 pm »

Not a problem, fixed. Judging by Powder_Miner's rendition of Amalia I suppose she'd want to stay in the same tent as the rest of the troops anyway so she can annoy them by being chipper.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: January 29, 2015, 04:51:05 pm »

hue

Oh, A-M, by the way, Amalia was pretty expressly shouting at Lorsen to stop shouting, italics didn't mean thoughts or anything :p

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 29, 2015, 04:57:46 pm »

To clarify, Viverde doesn't know about the missing troopers. Well, except for what those three just told him.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 29, 2015, 04:59:36 pm »

Yup, I figured that the note came only to Mr. Senior Commissar. We'll see if they manage to talk to eachother.

Also, who's taking bets on the Captain's matter being something very illegal/against regulations?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 29, 2015, 05:17:14 pm »

I'll pop in and take a real big bet 'No'. Those aren't the things you ask the head commissar to do (Unless you like sudden ballistic skull trauma).
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 30, 2015, 12:21:19 pm »

As we might be using our Known Awarenesses to full effect soon, how are we handling rolls? Doing our rolls on Invisible Castle would allow us to keep track of the rolling (IIRC, you can put a 'Campaign Name' into every roll you do, so it makes a list of all rolls made). Or the GM could mainly do it, but that's just extra work for them. We could also just trust people to do their rolls and post them honestly.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 30, 2015, 01:20:57 pm »

As we might be using our Known Awarenesses to full effect soon, how are we handling rolls? Doing our rolls on Invisible Castle would allow us to keep track of the rolling (IIRC, you can put a 'Campaign Name' into every roll you do, so it makes a list of all rolls made). Or the GM could mainly do it, but that's just extra work for them. We could also just trust people to do their rolls and post them honestly.
I'm perfectly willing to trust you with rolls. If nobody objects, which I would also understand.
Another thing, though. Don't roll stuff unless I prompt you in bold, okay?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 30, 2015, 01:24:24 pm »

I'm perfectly willing to trust you with rolls. If nobody objects, which I would also understand.
Another thing, though. Don't roll stuff unless I prompt you in bold, okay?

Fine by me. I can finally put my d10 dices in use again.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 30, 2015, 01:55:20 pm »

I'm a little bit paranoid about dice, to be honest.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 30, 2015, 02:05:17 pm »

I'm a little bit paranoid about dice, to be honest.
That's also okay. Does anybody object to using invisible castle?

I could make a poll, I guess. It's all the same to me since you're going to be doing the actual rolls.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 67