Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 67

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 62166 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Interest check [Only War][Signups closed]
« Reply #225 on: January 19, 2015, 05:43:02 pm »

Spoiler: Tristan Gant (click to show/hide)

All done, changed my stats to those for Schola Progenium which cut my carry weight down from 45 to 36 which means I had to dump the sword and can still only carry 1 ammo for the hoptshot and 2 for the M36.
But I guess 75 hotshot and 120 M36 shots will have to do until I can afford to bump up my strength or toughness and get my weight back up to 45.
Only need 50 xp then I can buy strength and bump it to 40 so shouldn't take to long.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 05:54:45 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 19, 2015, 05:47:10 pm »

You cant dump the sword, its standard issue! [/mockrage]
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 19, 2015, 05:48:24 pm »

>dump the sword

shamefur dispray

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 19, 2015, 05:51:02 pm »

Correction, hide the sword in the locker where it shall never see the light of day until I gain 50 xp and can grab it and load up on more ammo. More Hotshot will have to wait until I can bump up toughness as well but that will cost me 500 to do so it can wait.

Pft anything comes close enough that I need a sword and I'm a failure as a Storm trooper, and I'll point blank it in the gut with my Hot-shot.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 19, 2015, 05:55:34 pm »

How did you spend your experience? You could always use 250xp to buy yourself a Toughness Advance and get that weight limit back.

And so far our squad looks like a command squad.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 19, 2015, 06:01:06 pm »

100 to bump up my BS but with the +3 from Schola I can dump that and still have 40 but that only totals up to 200. I bought a skill or talent but I don't remember what now so I'll need to check. Probably Lightning Reflexes but I'd really like to keep that.

By default no matter what the character I always buy that right off the bat. It's a major lifesaver if you get jumped, I think I'd rather keep it and just hope the first mission doesn't become such a clusterfuck that 195 shots isn't enough. Or 135 if I overcharge my shots from the m36.

Worst comes to worst I can always hope the enemy has las weapons so I can scavenge a charge pack.
Caine's law.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 19, 2015, 06:02:38 pm »

If your squad is looking like a command squad, you just need more grunts.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 19, 2015, 06:04:05 pm »

Well 2 other people signed up but Hax has been offline 2 days and Harb ignored the Pm I sent to see if he's still joining.
Caine's law.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 19, 2015, 06:04:19 pm »

Heck, with all the people we could go for an armored unit and have a commander per vehicle.

Although, then a good number of us would have to reroll people. Something that I wouldent mind doing, really.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 19, 2015, 06:05:40 pm »

Naw this is going to be funny.
Caine's law.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 19, 2015, 06:18:36 pm »

I could always make an operator, and drive the thing... Infact, I think I will... Cookie is out of the squad lads.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 19, 2015, 06:55:57 pm »

Well that makes me the only member of our recon squad that's actually good at recon lol.
Caine's law.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 19, 2015, 07:09:42 pm »

Hey, we needed a driver. Besides, I wasnt sure I could get a ratling as my comrade.

So, which of you commisars wants to the be the chimera's commander? We have a driver (me) and a gunner (my comrade).
Spoiler: Marn (click to show/hide)

Also, on the subject of the non-posters, why dont we reopen signups and let the first two people who dont have chars allready join us?
Highly Opinionated Fool

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 19, 2015, 07:16:39 pm »

Mind taking that outta code? It's extremely difficult to read, at least on Chrome.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 19, 2015, 07:20:28 pm »

Senior commissar (that would be mine) gets to be Commander. His Per is pretty good for the role and his BS is reasonable enough for operating the pintle-mount whenever he pops up the hatch.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 67