Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead Suggestion Game  (Read 18922 times)

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
Re: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead Suggestion Game
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2015, 05:12:49 pm »

Travel through the woods to avoid being sighted and chased by the shocker zombie, if it does follow pursuit avoid shrubs, undergrowth, and other obstacles and hope it get's stuck on several of the obstacles
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2015, 05:51:04 pm »

Travel through the woods to avoid being sighted and chased by the shocker zombie, if it does follow pursuit avoid shrubs, undergrowth, and other obstacles and hope it get's stuck on several of the obstacles
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2015, 06:19:03 pm »

+1
+1
Max avatar size is 80x80

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2015, 06:24:35 pm »

You turn and run toward the nearest tree, but as you approach the forest, you notice that Glennie is not with you. You turn around and see...Glennie is running away!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
She seems to prefer the company of the electrical undead than yours. You are...annoyed by this.

On the other hand, this could be just the chance you need to take the zombie down.

What do you do?

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2015, 06:36:13 pm »

Yeah, uhh, it's either run or let our friend tank the shots while we hit the zombie.
Or there maybe more zombies, being the selfish bastard we are I'd say we'll run

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2015, 08:42:00 pm »

Yeah, uhh, it's either run or let our friend tank the shots while we hit the zombie.
+1 to running.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2015, 08:49:11 pm »

After the escape we should go back to the gas station and smash one of the shelves for pipes, Then we should craft a makeshift crowbar and read until nightfall, Then we'll sneak around the backs of the houses and use the crowbar to open the windows in the back, Then we'll pillage to our hearts content.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2015, 09:00:18 pm »

+1 to running.
+1
Max avatar size is 80x80

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2015, 10:16:05 pm »

@Luckykobold
Technically since static spawn is on venturing out at night into towns would be very ineffective as all the monsters have spawned already and thus going out at night would be even more dangerous than day with the fact of only seeing our enemies with mutations (that we dont have), cbms ( that we dont have or the capacity to get them), or using devices like flashlights where we dont have infinite batteries. So daylight is our best bet. We dont have enough resources or books to read all day, however the rest seems to be a decent plan.

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2015, 07:21:55 pm »

+1 to running.
+1

"Better her than me..." you mutter as you duck behind a low hanging branch and disappear in the forest. Meanwhile, Glennie continues toward the crackling creature, you don't get to see (or hear) what happens. But whatever it was, it wasn't pretty.

Follow the road north
not until we have checked the map maybe we spotted someplace of interest?
It's either FEMA camp or the Mines, I would say both are dangerous. If we follow the road we may be able to find houses for survival supplies.
follow the road

You decide to go on with your original plan and head north. After about half an hour of shrubbery, you see a highway cutting through the forest. You emerge from the woods and your feet hit solid concrete. In the distance, to the northeast, you can see the majestic New England Moose, eating noiselessly by the road. You can't remember if its mating season...

Beyond that is the highway leading northward. The highway you are currently on seems to lead further west. Which way will you go?

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2015, 07:26:34 pm »

Just keep on moving west

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2015, 07:28:47 pm »

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2015, 07:31:50 pm »

Just keep on moving west

You decide not to bother the moose and, instead, walk west. Its a lonely road...except for the occasional abandoned semi:

And of course, giant spiderwebs, and wolves:

The wolves haven't noticed you yet (or they have and are pretending). What do you do?

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2015, 08:25:47 pm »

Now Yall getcha log splitta' an' go ta town on sum a dem' ova'grown cyotes!
(In Non RP English: Kill wolves with wood axe.)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2015, 08:45:17 pm »

Head towards the tree line on the opposite side of the road and continue westwards. If the wolves get really close and appear to be attacking, find a defensive spot in the woods or semi truck and fight them.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15