Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33

Author Topic: The Art of War: Feudal Lord Simulator: OOC Thread  (Read 39710 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: The Art of War: Feudal Lord Simulator: OOC Thread (Sign ups closed!)
« Reply #300 on: January 19, 2015, 01:56:59 am »

I appreciate the effort, just in case that wasn't clear :-\

I will probably have to edit my actions again though, to reflect this. But not tonight. Bad mood and fatigue aren't very motivating heh.
No, I understood the appreciation.
There's only so many ways to interpret a Falcon Punch, and all of them are good.

But yes, edit away.

I literally read through the entire IC thread, of everyone's actions, to make sure I didn't miss any ideas that needed to be implemented. (Which is why I had to add the sections on hiring Nobility and also the Military grade Mercs. After writing that out, I realized that it would actually be pretty darn efficient, time-wise.)

But yes, please have everyone absorb the rules into your craniums, so that actions may be smoother.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

SilverDragon

• Bay Watcher
  • For glory!
    • View Profile

So, uh, how do we know what our nobility troops are, or are they just basic soldiers with better stats?
Apparently coding DF is equivalent to slaying hydras.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile

I've edited my actions.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

I'm going to post some revised actions taking the new rules into account.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

well I'm just going to hope Mastacheese still remembers my IC question although I'm pretty sure he does since he read the whole IC thread
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Deidei

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Lurker
    • View Profile

I edited my post again, to take the new rules in account.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Post edited.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any new cutoff?
Also I hope that this is the last time rules are created within a turn. Otherwise people will edit their turns endlessly to adapt to updated rules.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Let me know if I need to revise my actions.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

Are all 51 slots filled up? And Are once a week-ish turn posts fine?

If yes, then I hereby will join this without knowing who is allied with what, or why this does that.

Spoiler: Sign-Up Sheet (click to show/hide)

Any questions, comments, or concerns?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

I also realised I had questions to my advisors that haven't been answered yet, for the sake of checking up on things... Once I get that info, I'll change my turn to include everything. Mostly, I think I'll be making something, training some units and doing some other shtuff
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I also realised I had questions to my advisors that haven't been answered yet, for the sake of checking up on things... Once I get that info, I'll change my turn to include everything. Mostly, I think I'll be making something, training some units and doing some other shtuff

I'm pretty sure the answers to your questions are as follows.  Mastah can correct me if I'm wrong, but...

Speak to the foreign affairs advisor and ask them about the areas near us; specifically, which of our neighboring regions are the weakest, the strongest, the most profitable to raid and the one with the most food.
You don't know until you send spies.

Consult the economic advisor on how our metal stores are doing and if we will need more resources before the raids.
Same as everyone else.  You can equip your men fine.

Have our internal affairs advisor tell me how my sons are doing and if they think that any of them are old enough to take part in the raids this year.
Almost certain you don't have any sons, and that the lack of heirs is intentional to ensure players die off quickly.

To answer heydude's question...

First ask one of my advisors why the rebellion started?

Pretty sure you have to send an agent to figure THAT out, too.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

K, I will post an additional action, although I'm a bit surprised why you looked into our spoilers, but then again you didn't show anything too revealing and you aren't actually one of the houses so i guess it's fine. Question, were other players as cinematic as I was?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile

We're not supposed to be reading each other's turns and actions, you know.

K, I will post an additional action, although I'm a bit surprised why you looked into our spoilers, but then again you didn't show anything too revealing and you aren't actually one of the houses so i guess it's fine.

He is, actually. House Skleros.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Well the post was initially unspoilered, for a long while too...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33