Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: Reign of Terror!  (Read 26045 times)

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Reign of Terror!
« Reply #120 on: February 10, 2015, 09:53:48 pm »

She should be marrying us right now

marrying us right now

marrying us

Gentlemen, I think that I have found a way to secure an entire kingdom for ourselves.

Discuss.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 10, 2015, 10:53:09 pm »

Does it involve securing the throne through much death, sorrow, bloodshed, and pain?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 10, 2015, 11:00:23 pm »

Does it involve securing the throne through much death, sorrow, bloodshed, and pain?
It involves the murder of the king, and giving many, many gifts to the princess until she agrees to marry us out of convenience.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 10, 2015, 11:22:47 pm »

It involves the murder of the king, and giving many, many gifts to the princess until she agrees to marry us out of convenience.

We could always have a drunken one night stand with her which would lead to us cooperating in raising a child. Which draws us closer, allows us to bump off the king, and then take over the Kingdom of..whatever it's name is.

Or we can corrupt her and make her a submissive wife or something. Some people like that ((50 shades of grey)) stuff.

Any other ideas?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 11:26:33 pm by 3man75 »

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 10, 2015, 11:30:53 pm »

I think we should let her marry Robert, he's got a crush on her and she already kinda likes him and he hasn't scared the hell out of her. Then just have a premade agreement with Robert to let you run the military and blood bath stuff while he runs whatever government form he wants with his princess
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2015, 05:20:16 am »

This way seems the best/least creepy if we are going to do it.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 11, 2015, 08:58:32 am »

Couldn't he just turn against us? Your giving to much power to other characters. She's our hostage so we should wife her ourselves as soon as we can corrupt her mind with dark magic.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 11, 2015, 09:07:08 am »

Nah, a mutual agreement of sorts is less complicated keeps the fun in the story.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 11, 2015, 09:15:54 am »

She's not actually the king's daughter. Why would she be in the line of succession?
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 11, 2015, 09:25:41 am »

She's still needed for making a prince right? If you have no prince and the king is dead then the kingdom suffers heavilly. Hence, why marrying her ourselves would make us a prince of darkness sort of character and begin our rise t hrough the ranks of the world.

Plus, how awesome would it be to have something like this as our country: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk2vrRKel6k

Minus the death or soemthing we would be an awesome Tyrant! :D

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2015, 09:37:47 am »

I propose a bunch of criteria to follow if we want this to become true:

-Do give her gifts, be nice to her, but not overly nice (we are still evil)
-If we refuse an opportunity to give her something, make sure that she doesn't know that we did (for example, make sure that she never realizes that we didn't take the bunny for her)
-Subtletly incite disdain towards her family (ineptitude in rescuing her? That would be a good argument)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 11, 2015, 09:48:19 am »

I propose a bunch of criteria to follow if we want this to become true:

-Do give her gifts, be nice to her, but not overly nice (we are still evil)
-If we refuse an opportunity to give her something, make sure that she doesn't know that we did (for example, make sure that she never realizes that we didn't take the bunny for her)
-Subtletly incite disdain towards her family (ineptitude in rescuing her? That would be a good argument)

1. Yes.
2. yes.
3. What familly? She was apparently a gift to the king by some other people. Princesses in this world are their own race already.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2015, 09:53:43 am »

She's still needed for making a prince right? If you have no prince and the king is dead then the kingdom suffers heavilly. Hence, why marrying her ourselves would make us a prince of darkness sort of character and begin our rise t hrough the ranks of the world.

Plus, how awesome would it be to have something like this as our country: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk2vrRKel6k

so we could be like a..... Prince of Doom?
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 11, 2015, 10:06:14 am »

3. What familly? She was apparently a gift to the king by some other people. Princesses in this world are their own race already.
I completely forgot about that. Yeah, that is not a valid point.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 11, 2015, 11:01:12 am »

so we could be like a..... Prince of Doom?

Pretty much.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15