Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Reign of Terror!  (Read 25983 times)

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
Re: Reign of Terror!
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2015, 08:28:41 pm »

Oh, and if we intent to travel to places, we may want to look into getting a mount for ourselves. How horse friendly is our tower? Could we make a stable on one of the floors?

Does anyone know how I could get that good in drawing?
Practice, practice, then more practice after you can feel your fingers again.
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2015, 08:38:21 pm »

Those look more like they were done in a computer though.. Any special program i should get?

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2015, 08:39:27 pm »

Create an enormous army of skeleons then sack the village and tax the inhabitants weekly/

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2015, 08:47:19 pm »

Hey, I've been thinking, what about if we send to the village two different forces: one main force of mooks, and a second one to kill the adventurers while the are distracted.

Alternatively, we could use some kind of exploding minion.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2015, 08:50:01 pm »

How about we do one mission, and instruct Robert to do the other?

We'll give Robert some cash to staff the tower, perhaps with something that can take advantage of stairs. We'll give him another 100 to assemble a hunting party and kill some wildlife. He can use the most impressive kill make a cool mount for the boss we've been asked to provide. The other kills can be used for meat. Give him 300 gp for the boss creation, and leave another 200 in case something comes up. Let him make two brutes(sword and shield) to accompany you. Try to recruit some bandits or hire some mercenaries to help raid the village.

+1
I say once we get the land under control we let people rebuild and pay rent to live there, or use all the dead there to staff a skeleton training camp

((Cheese cake you mind if I use some of this stuff in my games? I think I might make a game around that guy I suggested, it'd probably be hilarious)
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2015, 08:55:07 pm »

Hey, I've been thinking, what about if we send to the village two different forces: one main force of mooks, and a second one to kill the adventurers while the are distracted.

Alternatively, we could use some kind of exploding minion.

We could always drown them in numbers but that less efficient. We could always have Robert kill them himself though.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2015, 03:15:48 am »

If you wanna use the character you suggested for your own thing, sure.

Only one mission at a time, by the way. And you and Robert don't personally have to go do the missions. Sending increases chances of success, but if they fail the repercussions are greater. If you fail, you'll lose a lot of respect and fear.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 03:23:01 am by Cheesecake »
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2015, 11:14:21 am »

Well, if we can only do one missionat a time, I say we go create the boss. Have Robert create a brute and a couple of skeleton warriors with spears(we wouldn't want to damage bones, so stabbing would work best), and then take these out hunting for a reanimated mount. A bear, maybe a moose. That way we can try our skeletons out in a relatively safe enviroment.

Oh, and here's an idea for our tower's defences: We could buy a couple of old armors put them next to the entrance of the bottom floor, then put skeletons in them. Once would-be heroes enter our castle, they would be attacked from behind.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2015, 11:20:07 am »

Well, if we can only do one missionat a time, I say we go create the boss. Have Robert create a brute and a couple of skeleton warriors with spears(we wouldn't want to damage bones, so stabbing would work best), and then take these out hunting for a reanimated mount. A bear, maybe a moose. That way we can try our skeletons out in a relatively safe enviroment.

Oh, and here's an idea for our tower's defences: We could buy a couple of old armors put them next to the entrance of the bottom floor, then put skeletons in them. Once would-be heroes enter our castle, they would be attacked from behind.

I think we should have a few vampires at the bottom floor.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2015, 11:30:58 am »

I think we should have a few vampires at the bottom floor.
If we can make or recruit vampires, the bottom floor would probably be the worst place to station them. If people attack during the day, they will come through the door, leaving a deadly pillar of sunlight.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2015, 11:47:37 am »

We should attack the village with some skeleton grunts and have necro friend man the tower with a couple brutes

If you wanna use the character you suggested for your own thing, sure.
thanks
I think I might make a dead man's party game or something around that guy.. amazing, the things that can inspire me
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:22:30 pm by Cryxis, Prince of Doom »

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2015, 11:55:00 am »

We should go for the village, there will be lots of bodies there, and probably the opportunity to get a stable income from that place.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2015, 12:23:24 pm »

if we attack the village afterwards we should make it like a thieves guild hub or something like that

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2015, 03:50:59 pm »

if we attack the village afterwards we should make it like a thieves guild hub or something like that
That's a good idea. There's only so much you can do with skeletal minions. We'll need to get the thieves to our hub, though, and they'll want food and drink as well. Perhaps we could hire some thieving group to provide our catering?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2015, 04:49:21 pm »

Or use the skeletons to cater the theives
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15