Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Fall of a Planet (Sci-fi Zombie Apocalypse)  (Read 8176 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Fall of a Planet (Sci-fi Zombie Apocalypse)
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2015, 11:40:28 pm »

[REDACTED] tests its vocal cords, going through various phrases and noises, as well as an attempt at singing, it used to enjoy singing. It then attempts to locate a nearby 'eye' zombie and experiments with it, do eye zombies move on command? Can it speak through the eye? Or just see through it?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 03:57:02 am by Kevak »

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2015, 04:40:09 am »

"Ohmygod,ohmygod,ohmygod...."
Michelle was in a frenzy. She was freaking out, a zombie had almost killed her, and they were running for their lives. She tried to take deep breaths.
Try to calm down, and run away with the rest of the group.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2015, 03:05:06 pm »

Bolt it far away, man. This shit is surreal.
preferably with the group
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2015, 03:20:03 pm »

Run for it.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2015, 07:16:24 pm »

((Bumpity bump~))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2015, 07:48:48 pm »

Chapter 2: Rise and Run

Main Party:
"Ohhhh fuck us."

The group ditches the car and decides to run, not to anywhere specifically, just somewhere less undead. Donove trips in all the confusion, causing his shin to crash with a bench nearby. The pain is intense and he feels like he can't run properly. Milos picks him up and carries him around his shoulder. Milos has a hard time running with a limping Donove on his shoulder and can't quite outrun the zombies. They're catching up!

Michelle tries to calm herself down and begins pacing her breath. She sees Donove injure his leg, but Milos is helping him run. They can't seem to outrun the zombies, though.

Tux gets grabbed as well, the claws of the zombies dig into his tuxedo and blood drips down. He begins freaking out. The zombie that's grabbed him can't get a proper bite on the flailing Tux, but Tux can't get away either. Suddenly, the zombie makes a sound that isn't really a moan anymore. "Tuh, tuhk, seedo."

Nikolai doesn't have as much trouble as the rest of the group. He makes his way ahead of the group. He sees Donove limping on Milos' shoulders and Tux trying to shake off a zombie.

T3:
"Uh, uh, rah, grah." You only manage to make those grunts. "Wheh ahm ai?" You try singing as well. "Ruhhhhhhh." Nope.

You take control of an eye zombie again. You don't know how you do it exactly, but it feels natural to you. Through your 'eyes' you see a man in a tuxedo struggling against a zombie. You can see his panicked face and you can 'feel' his increased heartrate. You try to speak through the zombie, see if that works.

"Tuh, tuhk, seedo," you mouth the words, but the voice comes out through the eye zombie instead of your mouth.

Donove:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Nikolai:

Michelle:

Milos:

Tuxedo:
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2015, 07:57:05 pm »

"...Did 'at fuckin' thing just try ta say 'tuxedo'?!"
Donove tries to decide between saving Tux from the horde and running from it himself. However, he realizes that he isn't likely to be able to do either, with his injured leg. He looks to Milos, instead.

((Naturally the one character that does freerunning is the one that trips in the flight from the zombies. The RNG has a sense of irony, it seems.))
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 08:26:32 pm by flameboy99 »
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2015, 08:20:44 pm »

[Redacted] is disappointed at its inability to sing, something to fix later it supposes. It checks to see if it's wearing clothes, as well as if its fun bits are intact. Although they probably don't do anything anymore, it's nice to have all organs intact. It then attempts to locate some twine and a needle in the store for a later attempt at sewing the bullet holes shut before focusing on the eye zombies. It has the one it had speak attempt to say "All we wanna do is eat your brains." Then have another one say "We're not unreasonable." And another one say "I mean, nobody's going to eat your eyes." Whilst letting them do their thing.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 06:43:19 am by Kevak »

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2015, 08:38:17 pm »

Donove, listen to me! I'm going to put you down! I'll hold you on your bad side, you hop near me! We must outrun these!

Hold Donove by his arm and shoulder on his injured leg side. Begin sprinting as he hops beside me.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2015, 08:44:09 pm »

(( Good thing I grabbed the damn blaster from Donove. Doubt the coward could hit anything anyway ;) ))

Provide covering fire for the group until they catch up; aim for the zombies who are posing an immediate threat, but don't take any shots that might hit the living (note, except for following sentence). Prioritize the zombie attacking Tux. Obviously aim for the head.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2015, 07:14:31 am »

Attack the zombie attacking Tux with the golf club, and keep on running.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2015, 10:32:24 am »

Donove, listen to me! I'm going to put you down! I'll hold you on your bad side, you hop near me! We must outrun these!

Hold Donove by his arm and shoulder on his injured leg side. Begin sprinting as he hops beside me.
Hop along with Milos.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2015, 11:04:15 am »

"Wuh, uh..."
Push the zombie away and run, fast.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2015, 10:34:26 pm »

Bump.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2015, 05:46:23 pm »

((Bumpitybump~))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7