Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31

Author Topic: Bay12 Royalty, Legends, Heros, and other Notable people  (Read 41080 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Royalty, Legends, Heros, and other Notable people
« Reply #315 on: January 26, 2015, 04:36:38 pm »

"I have to disagree with the Grisha part. I also have to disagree that there are only three gods but the others are right you aren't very godly."
Okay, there are more gods. But as far as I know, none of them is a Scyther.

((We should make a bay12 forum mythology thread, with all kinds of forumites and forum stories as (demi)gods))

((That does sound like a really cool idea.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 26, 2015, 04:47:45 pm »

((This might as well encompass forum mythology too))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 26, 2015, 04:48:46 pm »

"I have to disagree with the Grisha part. I also have to disagree that there are only three gods but the others are right you aren't very godly."
Okay, there are more gods. But as far as I know, none of them is a Scyther.

((We should make a bay12 forum mythology thread, with all kinds of forumites and forum stories as (demi)gods))
I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE INSOLENT WARMONGERING BUGS. I AM RUSSIAN

((The idea is good))

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 26, 2015, 05:34:43 pm »

*Quartz Mace walks up to the Russian, banging his mace on his shield*
"I am French! I will taunt you!"

((Excellent idea))
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 26, 2015, 08:26:27 pm »

Don't french and Russian peeps get along though?

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 26, 2015, 09:58:36 pm »

Maybe it's a rivalry thing?

-is clearly amused-
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 02, 2015, 11:45:55 am »

-With the eldritch ambominaton distracted this is a good time to end the Titan-

With this thought endlessblaze rushes at the Titan, and delivers a heavy slash to its neck, amplifying the swing with his dark power, and denting the metal "skin"

Grooooaaaaaa......

-It's weaking that seizure really got it, we might even be able to contain it now, to kill and harvest its metal or capture and hold it, showing our dominance to all?.....wait....maybe-
(Endlessblaze materializes a large crystal pulsing with power)

-maybe we can have both...but this is my last one....and there is no telling if it's powerfull enough...but still this idea-

Grrrr....

All right then.....YOU THERE (yells to a sword dwarf) I NEED A CAGE, BIG ENOUGH FOR A WAR DOG!

I'm not sure if you can understand me creature, but if you can listen well, this is an alter crystal, with it I will change your shape and size, I will also give you the abilty to reprproduce asexually, you will not be killed so long as you behave and your children will be made into pets, sources of metal and war beast. If this crystal lacks the strength to make these changes....it's possible you will be deformed or die....ready yourself.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 02, 2015, 11:50:25 am »

Cryxis continues firing cheap metal arrows at the beast for his own entertainment

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 02, 2015, 12:45:35 pm »

(The crystal glows and the beast begins to change, wraped in bright light the beast begins to srink. When the glowing stops a dog sized and dog shaped beast of metal stands, chunks of metal scattered around it. The beast has very menacing looking claws, and its legs seem as if adorned in plate armor, it's red eyes glow somewhat weakly)

(A droplet of dark metal ,somehow in a liquid state drops from one of the beast's claws)

(Endlessblaze places the beast in the cage and picks up the droplet after locking it)

Mmmm....the dropet.....this is the closest thing the beast has to an egg, I can feel it's faint life force.....drawing in ambient magic to sustain itself and grow.... I will take this with me and keep an eye on it...as for the beast I am not sure....what do you all think we should do with it?

We have enough metal left over from its changeing, and butchering it won't yield as much as before its change.

It needs no food or water, we could keep it locked up as a trophy and breeding stock.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 02, 2015, 01:59:23 pm »

(The crystal glows and the beast begins to change, wraped in bright light the beast begins to srink. When the glowing stops a dog sized and dog shaped beast of metal stands, chunks of metal scattered around it. The beast has very menacing looking claws, and its legs seem as if adorned in plate armor, it's red eyes glow somewhat weakly)

(A droplet of dark metal ,somehow in a liquid state drops from one of the beast's claws)

(Endlessblaze places the beast in the cage and picks up the droplet after locking it)

Mmmm....the dropet.....this is the closest thing the beast has to an egg, I can feel it's faint life force.....drawing in ambient magic to sustain itself and grow.... I will take this with me and keep an eye on it...as for the beast I am not sure....what do you all think we should do with it?

We have enough metal left over from its changeing, and butchering it won't yield as much as before its change.

It needs no food or water, we could keep it locked up as a trophy and breeding stock.
the council of United merchants hereby requests that they be allowed access to several of the eggs of this wonderus creature think of the profit that could be made transporting these beasts to other fortress it could make this fort famous and allow merchants and nobles alike to be enriched. And it will also open up many new well paid  jobs for those in the middle class.
So its a win-win for everyone i think it likely that even communist sympathisers will agree in the development of a shipping supply line for this product.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 02, 2015, 02:01:51 pm »

ARE YOU ALL COWARDS!!!!

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 02, 2015, 02:02:55 pm »

ARE YOU ALL COWARDS!!!!
define coward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 02, 2015, 02:05:32 pm »

ugh, never mind.

FRENCHY, YOU DARE THINK YOU CAN STOP COMMUNISM!!!! YOU WILL FALL

the ?COMMUNIST GOD? fires a large fireball at the frenchman.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 02, 2015, 02:13:40 pm »

Mmmm.....I would like to study the creatures first, I only had so much control over the alteration.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 02, 2015, 02:34:27 pm »

ugh, never mind.

FRENCHY, YOU DARE THINK YOU CAN STOP COMMUNISM!!!! YOU WILL FALL

the ?COMMUNIST GOD? fires a large fireball at the frenchman.
well we can stop it but not destroy or eliminate it it is much easier to just smash anything major by minor concessions and then anyone who keeps whining after that gets imprisoned or executed. And even a communist society needs merchants so as long as  I am not a citzen of a communist nation I can still trade with communists so long as they are reasonable and don't confiscate my goods. Speaking of communist there was recently a rebellion in the human lands and my cousin says they are paying over 50 billion urists for a single untrained cave dragon so let me be on my way to make a fortune. Wait I have already done that so maybe I should say make my 8th fortune for I have made a fortune 8 times.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31