Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 31

Author Topic: Bay12 Royalty, Legends, Heros, and other Notable people  (Read 41136 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Royalty, Legends, Heros, and other Notable people
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2015, 07:16:25 pm »

I a representative of the merchants(lobbyist) humbly beg of the lordship cryxis Prince of doom to take care of these annoying rebels and on a different note the international guild of merchants would like to request thee to order an embargo against all elves.
This is an example of the the oppression we go through.

OVERTHROW THESE OPPRESSIVE TYRANTS AND RESTORE RIGHTS TO THE CHEESEMAKERS
rights for cccccheesemakers? How dare those worthless parasites ask for rights! If it was blacksmiths or farmers small concessions might be worthwhile. But Rights for cheesemakers, preposterous!
Don't you understand that mandates are a universal dwarven right, you barbarian? Cheesemakers deserve just as much common decency as any of us.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2015, 07:29:07 pm »

I a representative of the merchants(lobbyist) humbly beg of the lordship cryxis Prince of doom to take care of these annoying rebels and on a different note the international guild of merchants would like to request thee to order an embargo against all elves.

rights for cccccheesemakers? How dare those worthless parasites ask for rights! If it was blacksmiths or farmers small concessions might be worthwhile. But Rights for cheesemakers, preposterous!
Don't you understand that mandates are a universal dwarven right, you barbarian? Cheesemakers deserve just as much common decency as any of us.
But the cheese maker job is so easily done I sometimes do it as a hobby. I propose it should all be consolidated under the cooks job infact that shalt be mine next proposal

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2015, 07:34:43 pm »

But the cheese maker job is so easily done I sometimes do it as a hobby. I propose it should all be consolidated under the cooks job infact that shalt be mine next proposal
Being a merchant is such an easy job it has to be switched on and off. Perhaps we should consolidate it under medicine?

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2015, 08:07:19 pm »

Being a merchant is such an easy job it has to be switched on and off. Perhaps we should consolidate it under medicine?
if you wanted to consolidate merchants under another job it could be diplomats for both have to travel long distances between fortresses and cities sitting and negotiating terms between a fortress and caravan takes only 2 people plus assistants for carrying goods those two would be a master and a apprentice both of which have a lot of time off so your argument would be valid for quartermasters but merchants travel across the world bringing goods that are not available locally to your neighborhood market, by going long periods unable to see our families , sleeping in tents and traveling through wind rain and hail for these laborious journeys we make we are rewarded for without trade there would be mass deficiencies all across the kingdom and it would be easily conquered by its neighbors

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2015, 08:55:38 pm »

Cryxis scratches his scraggly beard
"I propose that the people shall be allowed to vote for their representatives who will control this fort under me, I also say they shall be communistic in nature. I agree to the trade embargo on the elves, be gone tree hugging leaf smokers!"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2015, 08:56:31 pm »

"I propose that we make Kobolds the Ruling class!"

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2015, 09:00:00 pm »

((A wise monarch, eh?))

Very well, we shall assemble the electors to begin drafting our constitution. Come, proletariat!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2015, 09:00:45 pm »

PRIVATE NOMAD REPORTING FOR DUTY, SIR!

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2015, 09:01:32 pm »

"I propose that we make Kobolds the Ruling class!"
"Denied but they are allowed to live as equals. I grant ya all the right to work as jewelers and crafts workers as well. I mean since you already live here you can't really steal anything without everyone knowing"

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2015, 09:02:52 pm »

Right, first I propose that we create a list of natural rights which any of us are entitled to. Chief among these shall be the rights to Work, Booze, and Socks.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2015, 09:03:40 pm »

Champion Quartz Mace has come! A grizzled veteran who wielded a legendary artifact mace made of steel and decorated with quartz!

*Mandates rose gold bed*
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2015, 09:06:25 pm »

Right, first I propose that we create a list of natural rights which any of us are entitled to. Chief among these shall be the rights to Work, Booze, and Socks.
Don't forget the right to a workshop when under some strange mood

Champion Quartz Mace has come! A grizzled veteran who wielded a legendary artifact mace made of steel and decorated with quartz!

*Mandates rose gold bed*
Give this man the bed he desires, he looks like he's had a long and winded journey to get here

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2015, 09:08:14 pm »

Yes, truly it is good to have a Prince who understands Enlightenmok thinking. Does this not fall under the idea of the right to work, though?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2015, 09:19:30 pm »

*Mandates rose gold bed*
Such flamboyant spending by the entitled bourgeois! How dare they demand such a flagrant waste of production while orphans of war still go without booze?!

Secondly, unrestricted access to parties, pets and magma.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2015, 09:24:41 pm »

Yes, truly it is good to have a Prince who understands Enlightenmok thinking. Does this not fall under the idea of the right to work, though?

Not entirely, the right to work does not also permit the over taking of a workshop to produce something that has not been ordered to be made

*Mandates rose gold bed*
Such flamboyant spending by the entitled bourgeois! How dare they demand such a flagrant waste of production while orphans of war still go without booze?!

Secondly, unrestricted access to parties, pets and magma.

Also accepted
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 31