Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 1342

Author Topic: Murrican Politics Megathread 2016: There Will Be Hell Toupée  (Read 1548379 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: American Election Megathread- Voting Trump/Wallace in '168
« Reply #4350 on: September 16, 2015, 08:51:14 pm »

CNN is actually Khorn worshippers. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD. CAREERS FOR THE CAREER THRONE.

Seriously, they spend all of their speaking time saying "So-and-so, candidate X has said this about your thing. Care to respond?" and then do the Wonka gif thing when they start going at each other.
---
And then Carson's like "Hey wait, I have actual ideas, this is my idea about TWO minimum wages" CNN: "That's nice, but Walker, you were about to yell at us for misrepresenting you?" Walker: "Gladly".
---
Hugh (CNN): "So some people like bringing up Clinton. Some people don't. Who is right? Kasich, Fiorina, FIGHT." Kasich: "I'm going to talk about my record." Fiorina: "You know who should talk about her record? CLINTON. BENGHAZI. Want to stump someone? Ask them about Clinton's accomplishments!" Chris Christie (Where the fuck did he come in?): "Oh yeah? Well I will prosecute Clinton! Because I am a former prosecuter! Just let me at her, I'll tear her apart!"

Incidentally, the "Man in the High Castle" ads are really pissing me off.

EDIT: I know my calling in life. Giving blow-by-blow sarcastic commentary about debates.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 08:54:35 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4351 on: September 16, 2015, 08:54:37 pm »

Does anybody find Trumps body movements a bit funny somehow? I mean, he moves around so damn much, like he has ADHD or something.
I think Fiorina is making his nervous. She is hitting him pretty hard.

CNN is actually Khorn worshippers. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD. CAREERS FOR THE CAREER THRONE.

Seriously, they spend all of their speaking time saying "So-and-so, candidate X has said this about your thing. Care to respond?" and then do the Wonka gif thing when they start going at each other.
---
And then Carson's like "Hey wait, I have actual ideas, this is my idea about TWO minimum wages" CNN: "That's nice, but Walker, you were about to yell at us for misrepresenting you?" Walker: "Gladly".
---
Hugh (CNN): "So some people like bringing up Clinton. Some people don't. Who is right? Kasich, Fiorina, FIGHT." Kasich: "I'm going to talk about my record." Fiorina: "You know who should talk about her record? CLINTON. BENGHAZI. Want to stump someone? Ask them about Clinton's accomplishments!" Chris Christie (Where the fuck did he come in?): "Oh yeah? Well I will prosecute Clinton! Because I am a former prosecuter! Just let me at her, I'll tear her apart!"

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Its like they want to cause fights and chaos...
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4352 on: September 16, 2015, 08:56:50 pm »

Call it cosmic retribution for that glorious moment in the first debate when they asked Scott Walker about police-black relations... and then FOX went to a commercial for Straight Outta Compton.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4353 on: September 16, 2015, 08:58:20 pm »

Yeah, you can tell that the candidates are frustrated with the style of this debate.

Does anybody find Trumps body movements a bit funny somehow? I mean, he moves around so damn much, like he has ADHD or something.
I think Fiorina is making his nervous. She is hitting him pretty hard.

---
---

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Its like they want to cause fights and chaos...

As I said earlier, it seems like they are experimenting with a new method. I think it's been said it was Jake Tapper's (the moderator) idea.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4354 on: September 16, 2015, 08:59:20 pm »

Anyone else notice that Cruz is getting hardly any chance to speak?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4355 on: September 16, 2015, 09:01:49 pm »

There ARE 11 people on stage all vying for a chance to speak, so.....

Also, Trump keeps freaking dodging the questions for specifics...... and with the same old same old.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4356 on: September 16, 2015, 09:02:26 pm »

And now Jeb Bush is actively and specifically trying to remind people of how great George looked in those photos on September 12th 2001.

It has come to this.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4357 on: September 16, 2015, 09:06:55 pm »

More Obama bashing.....

I think the democrats did similar bashing (over the Iraq war mostly) on Bush jr. back in 2008, so it's kind of par for the course.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4358 on: September 16, 2015, 09:08:01 pm »

More Obama bashing.....

I think the democrats did similar bashing (over the Iraq war mostly) on Bush jr. back in 2008, so it's kind of par for the course.
What do you expect really? This IS politics...

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4359 on: September 16, 2015, 09:08:56 pm »

Cruz is doing poorly, but I think Rand Paul is actually in last on talking time. It's just hard to tell because Cruz has literally half the talking time Trump has.
--
Rand Paul: "This is stupid. You're stupid". Trump: "Go back to 1% support land, Paul".
--
And now Christie is doing his 9/11 spiel.
--
Loser so far: People who don't think Obama is responsible for all that is wrong with the world. They are still divided about whether W is responsible for everything Obama isn't.
--
Scott Walker: "Radical Terrorism is not a problem that can be solved by intellect" (actual quote)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 09:11:41 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #4360 on: September 16, 2015, 09:11:52 pm »

A thousand years from now, the Neo-Luddite Robo-Abortionists will still be calling down invocations against the vile Obama, technolamic cryptofascist, slayer of the first world, abductor of proper Buddallah-fearing young ur-women, scourge of the seven lagrange point colonies.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4361 on: September 16, 2015, 09:13:31 pm »

Cruz is doing poorly, but I think Rand Paul is actually in last on talking time. It's just hard to tell because Cruz has literally half the talking time Trump has.
--
Rand Paul: "This is stupid. You're stupid". Trump: "Go back to 1% support land, Paul".
--
And now Christie is doing his 9/11 spiel.
--
Loser so far: People who don't think Obama is responsible for all that is wrong with the world. They are still divided about whether W is responsible for everything Obama isn't.
--
Scott Walker: "Radical Terrorism is not a problem that can be solved by intellect" (actual quote)

Theres kind of an implied 'alone' there.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4362 on: September 16, 2015, 09:17:33 pm »

A thousand years from now, the Neo-Luddite Robo-Abortionists will still be calling down invocations against the vile Obama, technolamic cryptofascist, slayer of the first world, abductor of proper Buddallah-fearing young ur-women, scourge of the seven lagrange point colonies.

May it live forever.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #4363 on: September 16, 2015, 09:18:44 pm »

Okay, I'm watching this but I'm still towards the beginning.

Watching Donald Trump insult Rand Paul was amazing. I want that as my ringtone.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4364 on: September 16, 2015, 09:21:08 pm »

Why are they even going on about the justice that Bush's brother (and father I think) chose, the question itself was at Bush.

When I saw that question, I was like 'what does that have to do with anything?'

Huckabee is ranting again, stuff about the various amendments, he is making no sense to me.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 09:23:05 pm by smjjames »
Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 1342