Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1064 1065 [1066] 1067 1068 ... 1342

Author Topic: Murrican Politics Megathread 2016: There Will Be Hell Toupée  (Read 1545497 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: Murrican Politics Megathread 2016: There Will Be Hell Toupée
« Reply #15975 on: April 06, 2016, 03:54:50 am »

He doesn't like traps. I can't support him.

Seriously though, what's up with this guy

http://www.twcnews.com/tx/austin/politics/2016/03/10/rob-morrow-reacts-after-travis-county-gop-disavows-chairman-elect.html
"He believes needing a license to carry a gun is unconstitutional." Because the Constitution is the infallible Word of God, clearly.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:05:52 am by Orange Wizard »
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15976 on: April 06, 2016, 08:25:39 am »

It's a bit jarring to see his strong political messages and his anime girl ratings juxtaposed like that. He would be a great and terrible president.
My favourite is when he talks about Trump's insane and self-destructive behaviour

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15977 on: April 06, 2016, 08:27:42 am »

His twitter feed is the weirdest collection of right-wing propaganda, anti-Trump/Hillary messages, and big anime titties that I have ever seen. In one tweet he can talk about how George W Bush Senior was a secret pedophile (who commited the sin of molesting only boys, of course), in another drool over pictures of boatgrill USS Iowa, and end with comments about Hiliary's 'masculine penis'. It's quite amazing. I would assume that he is a massive troll, yet somehow he's legit and in charge of a minor part of the Republician party. It's baffling, honestly. My favourite part was when two other people were talking about him and joked about how Texas spliting off from the USA would crash America's anime tiddies market. Dude really likes his boobs.

He doesn't like traps. I can't support him.

Someone tweeted a picture of a different trap at him, which he called 'lovely'. So maybe he'll turn around in time and we can all support Robert Morrow for Presdient. At least we know that he's fully behind the navy, judging by how many shipgrills he's retweeted. :v

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15978 on: April 06, 2016, 09:09:30 am »

His twitter feed is the weirdest collection of right-wing propaganda, anti-Trump/Hillary messages, and big anime titties that I have ever seen. In one tweet he can talk about how George W Bush Senior was a secret pedophile (who commited the sin of molesting only boys, of course), in another drool over pictures of boatgrill USS Iowa, and end with comments about Hiliary's 'masculine penis'. It's quite amazing. I would assume that he is a massive troll, yet somehow he's legit and in charge of a minor part of the Republician party. It's baffling, honestly. My favourite part was when two other people were talking about him and joked about how Texas spliting off from the USA would crash America's anime tiddies market. Dude really likes his boobs.

THis is possibly the most glorious thing I have seen in a while.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15979 on: April 06, 2016, 09:48:06 am »

To be fair the people he's meant to be in charge of did disavow him.  From what I've heard no-one cared about the election and he basically won because his name was first on the ballot.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15980 on: April 06, 2016, 10:37:05 am »

I think this guy just stopped caring about anything and everyone last... Let's say Tuesday, and he's just doing whatever at this point.

I mean, have you seen his haircut? That is not the haircut of a man who cares about life or consequences.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15981 on: April 06, 2016, 10:54:45 am »

To be fair the people he's meant to be in charge of did disavow him.  From what I've heard no-one cared about the election and he basically won because his name was first on the ballot.
They got what they deserved.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #15982 on: April 06, 2016, 12:37:35 pm »

Too often politics is the politicians we deserve instead of the politicians we need.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15983 on: April 06, 2016, 02:07:17 pm »

and end with comments about Hiliary's 'masculine penis'
Well to be fair that's an important distinction to make, since only gays would like that (and they don't like women) but any man would like a lady with a feminine penis.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15984 on: April 06, 2016, 02:42:10 pm »

... bi is a thing, mate.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15985 on: April 06, 2016, 02:44:18 pm »

... bi is a thing, mate.
Not a significant voting bloc, though.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15986 on: April 06, 2016, 03:04:40 pm »

So, looking at the delegate tracker thingie, Sanders isn't actually that far behind, if you leave out the superdelegates. Too bad he's not going to make that up. New York look pretty bad for him.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15987 on: April 06, 2016, 03:05:50 pm »

Not a significant voting bloc, though.
It might be, actually. Survey seems to have been done by these folks, though I got bored trying to find the actual data around that point. The numbers admitting to some degree of it definitely seem to be going up, though. It's not really an insignificant voting bloc anymore, heh, and seems likely to be even less so going forward.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15988 on: April 06, 2016, 03:09:48 pm »

and end with comments about Hiliary's 'masculine penis'
Well to be fair that's an important distinction to make, since only gays would like that (and they don't like women) but any man would like a lady with a feminine penis.

Be careful with the stereotypes around here.

Also, I take it more as a metaphorical way, like 'has balls' 'has guts' 'chutzpah'. Though I'm probably ignoring the context.

So, looking at the delegate tracker thingie, Sanders isn't actually that far behind, if you leave out the superdelegates. Too bad he's not going to make that up. New York look pretty bad for him.

The key words here being 'IF you leave out the superdelegates', but she's still ahead by roughly 300 regular delegates.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #15989 on: April 06, 2016, 03:24:49 pm »

I just hope that we get Hillary's involvement in the Panama Papers before New York.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.
Pages: 1 ... 1064 1065 [1066] 1067 1068 ... 1342