Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1030 1031 [1032] 1033 1034 ... 1342

Author Topic: Murrican Politics Megathread 2016: There Will Be Hell Toupée  (Read 1548690 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Donald J. Trump's Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams 2016 Megathread
« Reply #15465 on: March 25, 2016, 10:20:30 am »

Also, we're relying on The Donald to come over and liberate Eurabia after he's made America great again.

Liberate? Do you even have any resources left* to pillage?

* In Europe, since "Eurabia" isn't a place that exists

Well, he is fond of eastern European women...
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #15466 on: March 25, 2016, 10:24:24 am »

Also, we're relying on The Donald to come over and liberate Eurabia after he's made America great again.

Well, he is fond of eastern European women...
Yeah, but eastern Europe isn't REAL Europe. Just ask Western Europe. And they're already removing kebab, so they're certainly not part of Eurabia. Only western Cuckopeans can claim that honor.

EDIT: @Covenant: You mean merry old Scotland that thinks he's a wee-fingered cunt?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 10:28:11 am by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #15467 on: March 25, 2016, 10:26:05 am »

We're rapidly approaching the levels of mudslinging found in the 19th century, if not already there.

We have a ways to go yet.

Quote from: John Adams is a
hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman

Quote from: Thomass Jefferson is
a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15468 on: March 25, 2016, 10:28:57 am »

Though if you Brits do a BriExit and have Ireland and Scotland near instantly have their ScoExit and IreExit, I guess we'll call you guys the Formerly United Kingdom? heh

Why are we shitposting Europe in the AmeriPol thread anyway?

We're rapidly approaching the levels of mudslinging found in the 19th century, if not already there.

We have a ways to go yet.

Quote from: John Adams is a
hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman

Quote from: Thomass Jefferson is
a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father

I meant more 19th century as a whole, but turn of/just before the 19th century is close enough.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 10:33:43 am by smjjames »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #15469 on: March 25, 2016, 10:33:32 am »

http://i.imgur.com/eKRqnh3.jpg
https://twitter.com/LibertarianBlue/status/713246777231585280
https://twitter.com/Drews_Views/status/713222276875812865   <-washington times guy confirming it

So there's some shit going down in regards to the reporters not being able to publish their story due to Breitbart having until recently been under Shapiro's tack (pro-Cruz man) and Trump's been playing the long game talking about spilling Cruz's beans
Dude actually has strategy
Fug
HOLLOW FANGS
So the Enquirer (lol gtfo) is being confirmed by the Moonie-rag Washington Times (lol gtfo). And then being backhanded-confirmed by someone at Breitbart (lol gtfo) saying "Oh yeah, we totes knew about that, we just couldn't say anything cause of my boss who just resigned the other day".
Seems legit.
Then again, this is 2016 -- it would be fitting if the lowest of the journalism barrel actually had the real story. Next, Jezebel and Gawker will have a stunning expose on Bernie Sanders' secret Oneida free love commune.
Yeah it's been pretty retarded all round, like Murdoch tabloids revealing that all the respectable media outlets were covering up thousands of English girls being sex slaves to migrants turning out to be true or right wing conspiracy sites forcing the German police to actually reveal they had in fact covered up the NYE sexual assault banter
It's a fucking dodgy world where the respectable outlets are disreputable and reality has caught up with the exaggeration of panic mail to the point where memes are become life

It's kind of amusing watching a couple of guys from the UK cream their shorts over this rumor because they have such a hard on for Trump to get elected.
WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA...oh, right. That whole revolution thing. Carry on then. And may Nigel Farage grace your halls of power and lead Brittania to glorious irrelevance.
No need to get salty over bants and memes my good chum.
Aye mostly memes, I don't expect Trump will be able to get much done with a good portion of the country working against him but he does rustle jimmies, make ebin nimble navigations and all round banter
Trump stumping is one of my favourite entertainment, it makes me realize why they banned blood sport

Eurabia is the landmass from Scandinavia to Arabia, c'mon American geography must be able to grasp where all the freedom bombs land
Also we have human resources

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #15470 on: March 25, 2016, 10:34:48 am »

Though if you Brits do a BriExit and have Ireland and Scotland near instantly have their ScoExit and IreExit, I guess we'll call you guys the Formerly United Kingdom? heh

Turnabout is fair play? *shrug*

Maybe the UK can do like Prince and change its name to a headless dragon symbol, pronounced as "The Island Formerly Known as the United Kingdom". Would be there be a Walexit? I doubt there would be a Belfexit, because the Ulstermen would be an endangered species without British support. And the rest of Ireland is already separate from the UK.

Maybe the devolution will continue, and we'll go back to having Wessex, Essex, Mercia and Northumbria.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, it's all fun and games for you lot to cheer on Trump, but bring up Farage and they're all "Hey now, this is the future of a NATION we're talking about!".
Check your privilege britlord
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 10:37:37 am by RedKing »

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #15471 on: March 25, 2016, 10:36:01 am »

I meant more 19th century as a whole, but turn of/just before the 19th century is close enough.

I just look for any excuse to mention hermaphrodites.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15472 on: March 25, 2016, 10:37:45 am »

Turnabout is fair play? *shrug*

Maybe the UK can do like Prince and change its name to a headless dragon symbol, pronounced as "The Island Formerly Known as the United Kingdom". Would be there be a Walexit? I doubt there would be a Belfexit, because the Ulstermen would be an endangered species without British support. And the rest of Ireland is already separate from the UK.

Maybe the devolution will continue, and we'll go back to having Wessex, Essex, Mercia and Northumbria.

There was an article a few weeks ago about Northern Ireland considering an United Ireland type of exit from Britain if a BrExit happened, which is what I'm referring to.

Also, lol this! http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/25/mexicans-donald-trump-effigy-easter-judas

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #15473 on: March 25, 2016, 10:39:56 am »

I think it would be quite funny to change the name of the UK to the Federation of Ixit, Wexit, Sexit now Exit

There was an article a few weeks ago about Northern Ireland considering an United Ireland type of exit from Britain if a BrExit happened, which is what I'm referring to.
Unlikely, Northern Ireland and Wales are more fervent nationalists than Anglols

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #15474 on: March 25, 2016, 10:41:21 am »

Seriously?? Damn....how bad do you have to fuck up for Northern Ireland to say, "Uhh....you know what, we'll take our chances with Ireland. Thanks for all the troops and money the last 90+ years, but piss off Mother England."

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15475 on: March 25, 2016, 10:45:39 am »

Seriously?? Damn....how bad do you have to fuck up for Northern Ireland to say, "Uhh....you know what, we'll take our chances with Ireland. Thanks for all the troops and money the last 90+ years, but piss off Mother England."

Found article I'm referring to: http://www.politico.eu/article/united-ireland-vote-if-uk-leaves-eu-brexit-referendum/

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #15476 on: March 25, 2016, 10:51:34 am »

EDIT:
Oh yeah, it's all fun and games for you lot to cheer on Trump, but bring up Farage and they're all "Hey now, this is the future of a NATION we're talking about!".

>implying true sons of Britannia like myself and LW aren't cheering Dear Nigel on every day
>not realising that when he wins the next general election and leads us gloriously out of the EU he's going to buy everyone in the country a pint
>thinking we need any other reason to vote for him
>dissing my meme arrows

What is this I can't even
Well yeah, I've pegged you for an UKIP type for some time now. LW, not so much.

Also RedKing if you're being funded by Hillary/Soros/Goldman Sachs/Jeb Bush in your blatant attempt to distract us and stop us discussing these compelling and highly reliable documents regarding Ted Cruz and his communist sex scandal, please disclose.
m8 I wish I was being funded by ANYONE. I could use the dosh.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15477 on: March 25, 2016, 10:53:30 am »

EDIT: @Covenant: You mean merry old Scotland that thinks he's a wee-fingered cunt?

I imagine you've never been to Scotland, if the fact that I called it 'merry' didn't tip you off to my sarcasm there.
One day, Owlbread will return from the ether and see this post. Know that on that day your reckoning will come in plaid skirts and screaming.
Found article I'm referring to: http://www.politico.eu/article/united-ireland-vote-if-uk-leaves-eu-brexit-referendum/
Ah, a Sinn Fein minister, that explains it.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #15478 on: March 25, 2016, 11:00:04 am »

What are you Murricans talking about

The DUP is campaigning to leave
The unitarians are campaigning for unification
It's the status quo, what has changed

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #15479 on: March 25, 2016, 11:01:22 am »

I imagine you've never been to Scotland, if the fact that I called it 'merry' didn't tip you off to my sarcasm there.
One day, Owlbread will return from the ether and see this post. Know that on that day your reckoning will come in plaid skirts and screaming.
Now I picture a blue-woaded Owlbread running down a hill screaming and swinging a claymore. Good times...

Pages: 1 ... 1030 1031 [1032] 1033 1034 ... 1342