Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1028 1029 [1030] 1031 1032 ... 1342

Author Topic: Murrican Politics Megathread 2016: There Will Be Hell Toupée  (Read 1548967 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: Donald J. Trump's Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams 2016 Megathread
« Reply #15435 on: March 24, 2016, 08:08:48 pm »

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-dem-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/bernie-sanders-dnc-lawsuit-221216

Eh? Didn't we go through the exact same thing (minus lawsuit) a few months ago? Seems familiar somehow.
It's literally the same event. This lawsuit relates to that.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15436 on: March 24, 2016, 08:20:52 pm »

Big protest in downtown Raleigh this evening, streets blocked in front of the Governor's Mansion. Police arresting some people now.
Assuming it's a good cause, which is statistically likely, I'm sorry I'm no longer there.  What's the cause?
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15437 on: March 24, 2016, 08:27:01 pm »

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-dem-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/bernie-sanders-dnc-lawsuit-221216

Eh? Didn't we go through the exact same thing (minus lawsuit) a few months ago? Seems familiar somehow.
It's literally the same event. This lawsuit relates to that.

Oh, they're just continuing or renewing the lawsuit I guess?

Big protest in downtown Raleigh this evening, streets blocked in front of the Governor's Mansion. Police arresting some people now.
Assuming it's a good cause, which is statistically likely, I'm sorry I'm no longer there.  What's the cause?

I'm gonna guess the same thing that we've been talking about the last two pages (well, starting near the beginning of the last page).

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #15438 on: March 24, 2016, 08:31:29 pm »

Umm....the topic of discussion the last couple of pages? (the anti-LGBTQ bathroom bill)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15439 on: March 24, 2016, 08:53:14 pm »

Sorry, I just couldn't imagine a protest of any significant size on that issue.  Maybe I was too jaded.  I really wish I was back in Raleigh-Durham tonight so I could stand with some brave people, and some selfless people.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #15440 on: March 24, 2016, 09:07:22 pm »

I wasn't even offended maniac, it's not like you haven't come after my posts before. I do seriously believe though it's still possible to talk to people about politics and not have it turn into....well, basically one of your "you're wrong!" posts. If they're willing to tone it down a couple notches.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #15441 on: March 24, 2016, 11:45:30 pm »

You're wrong

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15442 on: March 25, 2016, 12:01:48 am »

You're wrong
I ageree completely an d wholehesttedly.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15443 on: March 25, 2016, 12:37:39 am »

Are usually candidates doing or at least trying to do, what they promised to do during elections?
Because Trumps :  ,,corporations will pay all taxes and you will not, just send I win " looks too weird even for telling on elections.
What is program of Clinton/ Sanders? 

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #15444 on: March 25, 2016, 01:34:14 am »

Their agenda is you will pay all taxes and corporations will not.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15445 on: March 25, 2016, 07:42:04 am »

Should look at trumps actual plan. It's not like that at all, chariot.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #15446 on: March 25, 2016, 09:13:15 am »

So, anyone seen this #cruzsexscandal stuff?

Does Cruz apparently have some kind of campaign spokeswoman fetish? Trump's spokeswoman Katrina Pierson, Carly Fiorina's campaign manager Sarah Isgur Flores... this election just gets weirder and weirder.
The original source for all this is the National Enquirer. The finest "impulse-buy-at-the-supermarket-checkout" rag this side of Weekly World News (You will live forever in our hearts, Batboy.)

And yes, they did break the John Edwards scandal. They've also broken numerous "scandals" that were complete fabrications.

Not that I'm defending Cruz....it'd actually be some serious schadenfruede if sanctimonious Ted Cruz was taken down by a sex scandal, opening the way for John Kasich to oppose Trump and a glimmer of a hint of sanity emerged in the GOP race.

But I think I'll wait till there's something more substantial than a whisper campaign started by a tabloid rag.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15447 on: March 25, 2016, 09:15:09 am »

So, anyone seen this #cruzsexscandal stuff?

Does Cruz apparently have some kind of campaign spokeswoman fetish? Trump's spokeswoman Katrina Pierson, Carly Fiorina's campaign manager Sarah Isgur Flores... this election just gets weirder and weirder.

First time I've heard of it, and might as well just be a rumor.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15448 on: March 25, 2016, 09:27:01 am »

Trump has outright threatened to make it public on twitter, and it's not the first time the National Enquirer has broken a story like this.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 09:31:35 am by Morrigi »
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15449 on: March 25, 2016, 09:28:54 am »

Having an affair with the spokeperson from your opponent's campaign is monumentally stupid.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 1028 1029 [1030] 1031 1032 ... 1342