Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Bittersweet Candy Bowl: The RP Thread  (Read 2461 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Bittersweet Candy Bowl: The RP Thread
« on: January 07, 2015, 04:53:06 am »

This is the IC for the RP based on the comic Bittersweet Candy Bowl.
Keep it relevant to the RP and do not argue here

Roseville has always been a quiet town. People live, grow, and eventually leave the town as it has been and as it will be. For some, it is a peaceful life. For others, it seems drama will always be in their lives. Our attention is pulled to five young individuals, each getting ready for their lives to truly begin. These are their stories, and not all of them will end happy.

[Day 1, Sunday Morning, 7:00 A.M. Last day of Summer Break.]

It is the last day of summer break and the day before school starts. Birds are chirping and the radio's alarm is blaring is usual sound. Parents are waking up their children and store owners are just now opening their shops for the usual lazy days.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 04:40:21 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bittersweet Candy Bowl: The RP Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 04:38:44 pm »

((Okay peeps. Post away~))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 06:00:30 pm »

Jackson yawned as he woke up. After silencing his alarm, he simply stared at the ceiling a bit, lost in his thoughts.
He couldn't say he was entirely dreading the return to school. Oh, sure, it meant homework and lectures and all sorts of unpleasant things, but it also meant better chances to meet new people and once the season came around, a shot at joining the cheer leading team. He'd already gotten into the favor of the team members, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Glancing around his room, he made a mental note to get some more rubber bands. Walking downstairs, he ate a small breakfast (His mother was out to work, and his dad was still asleep), and decided to head out to the park and see if anyone's there.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 06:12:28 pm »

Ülf slams a hand on his alarm clock. He briefly considers falling back to sleep. But his parents would yell at him then. So he goes about his morning routine of doing ten jumping jacks and five push ups. After doing that he puts on his favorite Toque and then heads downstair to grab some brekkie with the family.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 07:26:01 pm »

Kyle woke up an hour ago, having set his alarm back an hour so he had a spare hour to spend exercising, and building a new model tank. Having completed it, he heads off to the library, wanting to review the previous year's knowledge before heading into the new.

((I really don't know how to play a buff nerd bully, because none of these guys have given me a reason to go out of my way and annoy them yet))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 07:53:27 pm »

((Heading to the library is a good start XD))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 08:06:55 pm »

((but he's going there to study

screw it, I'll bully some dumb buff guy because that brings me no small amusement))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 05:27:44 pm »

Ramon's eyes slowly woke up to a common sight: a dark dome of woven straw. He shifted out of out of bed and then walked down to the bathroom. There he carefully adjusted his sombrero so that it rested nicely atop of his head. Once satisfied, Ramon climbed down a small set of stairs and entered into the kitchen to pour a bowl of cereal. The gray skinned kanine heard very little except for the hum of a refrigerator. Ramon broke the quiet by sitting down onto the carpet and turning on the television to watch the news.
Max avatar size is 80x80

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2015, 05:30:05 pm »

Artemis, meanwhile, is already in the park, casually studying up already for her school, a box of steaming food next to her.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2015, 07:02:09 am »

Ramon: The only thing on the news is weather reports and the improvements to the local school to be finished around noon.

Artemis: The park is pretty empty considering it is Sunday. A cop is patrolling about while sipping a coffee.

Kyle: The Library is closed currently due to it being Sunday. A sign says to check back at noon.

Ulf: Breakfast is delicious.

Jackson: He goes to the park. Woo! He finds a girl sitting at a park bench studying and a cop on patrol.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2015, 11:02:33 am »

Ulf decides to go to the park to feed the pigeons and read some of the novel he's working on.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2015, 03:19:23 pm »

Artemis....doesn't notice.

:P

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2015, 03:30:40 pm »

Jackson sits by Artemis.

"Hi! I don't think I've seen you around before. I'm Jackson. What're you reading? Oh, that looks boring. Hey, did you hear about that thing last week..."

This continues for a while.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2015, 03:33:34 pm »

Artemis casually ignores him and continues studying, unhindered.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2015, 04:06:05 pm »

After eating the last of his cereal, Ramon gets up to turn off the television. He brushes his teeth inside the bathroom and then enters his bedroom. There he picks up an old library book entitled HoRSE: History of Really Smart Equines and begins reading.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: [1] 2