Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Never Forgive, Never Forget [TSG]  (Read 2795 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Never Forgive, Never Forget [TSG]
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2015, 07:20:10 pm »

If she attacks us, she proves she's guilty and we can deal with her as we please. We are a stone caster remember? We're a mage.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2015, 08:35:32 pm »

Well. . . . I trust your decision.  . . . We are what i wanted to be. A stone casting smithy.
"The humans were convinced by someone that killing what appeared to be a child in what appeared to be a sacred pool was the path to lifting whatever they claim curses this village. My question is why do they think Killing would even do anything. Killing creates curses and fouls the land, only an inexperienced magi or uneducated farmer would believe that it would ever create a benefit. On the flip side, if someone had something to gain from the land being further fouled, then it would make sense for the person to use the lack of education to convince them to foul the land."
+1
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2015, 07:56:29 pm »

The Wizard haughtily laughs and arches an eyebrow. "It isn't killing, so much as it is returning. The elf boy is the son of the forest, and the forest wants him back. The spirits of the air and the water and the earth are withdrawing their powers in search of the boy, causing all the hardships to this village. The spirits cannot find the boy on their own in this plane, so I sent these men to kill the boy in the sacred pool, where the spirits converge."

The elf mother takes a step forward. "That's a lie!" she screams. "My son isn't the son of the spirits! He has nothing to do with this!"

"If she's lying, why did everything else she told us come true?" one of the human shouts back.

"Yeah! Like when she told us to climb the mountain, and we found a spring of water and a young lamb to eat! Or when she told us to burn a wooden effigy, and it rained for the first time in months!"

"You're being tricked, fools!" one of the elves shouts.

"Fuck you!"

Swords are drawn and the first blow is struck. One of the humans takes an elf off-guard and cuts a deep wound in his shoulder. The elf screams in shock and agony, but has no time to react as a second blow lops his head off. The elf boy screams. Another elf pierces a human straight through the heart, then turns and slashes another human behind him. The elf mother in the meanwhile has stuck two daggers into the throats of two humans. The elves seem to have the upper hand, but you realize the boy is gone, and so is the human leader and the Wizard.

Rigel has left to, and you see him chasing after three fleeing figures into the forest. You run after him as well. You make your way back to the pool where you found them. This time you see the elf boy floating in the air while the human is inscribing runes into his body with a dagger. The elf seems to be in a deep sleep. The Wizard herself stands a good way away from the pool, describing the steps to the human. Rigel rushes in to stop the human, but the human plunges the dagger into the boy's stomach. The boy awakes from his trance with a scream and falls into the pool. Blood stains the once pure pool. The boy starts floating in the water, half-alive. Rigel runs in and grabs the boy, hammering the human in the head, causing it to burst into red bits.

The Wizard laughs in the edge of the clearing. The pool starts to froth and steam and bubble. You can see the leaves start falling off the trees. The grass is starting to wither. You can hear the caw of the birds become more and more shrill and hateful, and all the animals in the forest hoot and scream and roar at the same time. Rigel wades out of the water with the boy in his arms. The boy seems to still be alive. The wet armor Rigel is wearing begins to steam.

"Bloody bitch. All that bullshit was obviously a lie. Those fucking humans were just desperate enough to believe her. The boy is fine, though."

"Speaking of the bitch..." you start, before realizing she's disappeared. A laugh echoes through the forest that chills your spine.

The elf boy sputters blood and water. What do you do now?
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2015, 08:13:00 pm »

"The Verdict is Guilty. The Sentence is Death. The Arbiter has Spoken."

Kill the wizard first. Then kill the humans who drew the ruins. Have Rigel retrieve the boy and attempt to bind his wounds.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2015, 09:08:15 pm »

Kill the wizard first. Then kill the humans who drew the ruins. Have Rigel retrieve the boy and attempt to bind his wounds.
The wizard dissapeard, the human is dead, and Rigel has the boy. Personally,  though, I dont know what to do.
Have Rigel move out of the water, quickly, and then bandage the boy, head back to the town, anyone with a listening ear should be told of the curse, and that we are all in grave danger other optional ideas would be to sense movement i. The earth around us. Or see if we can use our stone magic to understand what she might have done, in reference to what we know.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2015, 09:24:07 pm »

Remove the boy from the water then. Attempt to cleanse the taint. Then hunt down the wizard.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2015, 09:32:38 pm »

Remove the boy from the water then. Attempt to cleanse the taint. Then hunt down the wizard.
i can get behind that.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2015, 09:16:33 am »

"

"Looks like we've got ourselves a witch hunt."
Pages: 1 2 [3]