Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Never Forgive, Never Forget [TSG]  (Read 2797 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Never Forgive, Never Forget [TSG]
« on: January 03, 2015, 09:00:12 pm »

Spoiler: Back-story (click to show/hide)

You are the Tall-dwarf, the prophesied hero of your people. Only at the age of 50, just barely an adult, you stand two heads taller than a dwarf. The height of a man, the power and strength of dwarfkind. Today is the day you embark on your journey to slay the evil Witch and lift the curse of your people. You've trained all your life for this, and the words of your clan echo in your head. Never forgive, never forget.

Name:
Class:
A. Stone-caster (A dwarf with unnatural affinity for earth and rock. Can freely manipulate stone and soil into various shapes and to move them without touch. You can also manipulate metal to an extent.)
B. Iron-fighter (A dwarf with unparalleled strength and martial prowess. Weapons feel like an extension of your body, armor feels like the skin on your back.)
C. Deep-hider (A dwarf who was born in the shadows. Hiding is a natural instinct for you, and there is always a place to hide, even if others can't find it.)

Caste:
A. Smith (You and your ancestors are more closely related to the ancient smiths of old. Your works are only a fraction of their skill, but you are still the finest craftsmen of the land. You are able to fashion great work from the smallest pebble or the rustiest metal.)
B. Miner (Your perception in the dark is just as good as it is in the light, even more so than other dwarves. You have an uncanny ability to detect dangers around you, as your ancestors did while looking out for magma or cave-ins.)
C. Explorer (Anything outside your comfort zone is your comfort zone. You are immediately able to tell which way is north, which way the wind is blowing, what time it is, and where to find food. And for these dwarves, there is always food.)

Boon:
A. Legendary Weapon (An artifact from the last of the smiths, able to pierce stone. This sword hasn't rusted a single bit. This was the sword that the Witch wanted, and she'll have it. In her heart.)
B. Companion (A trustworthy friend ever since birth. He does not have the same resistance to the Sun as you do, so he'll have to wear a cloak in the daylight. Will start as the class opposite yours.)
C. Infinity Pouch (Can make replicas of whatever is placed inside. It can hold an item the size of a human child, but the pouch itself is a small bag. An item placed inside will have two copies next to it the next day, but these replicas cannot be replicated themselves. Each time an item is copied, it slowly becomes more and more decayed. When the original copy breaks, all replicas vanish.)

((Wanted to create a simple suggestion game with the basic Kill the Big Bad story instead of a super complicated one, but there will be many sidequests along the way to keep things interesting.))
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Never Forgive, Never Forget [TSG]
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 09:48:25 pm »

CCB anyone?

Since some people may not know what I mean, I mean that we are a Deep-hider Explorer with a Companion.

Also is a female who has the name of Urist if she has a name atall, the whole deep-hider thing and all.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 09:53:09 pm by Aseaheru »
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 09:49:10 pm »

I'll make one.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 09:55:45 pm »

Name: Orion Bloodsight
Appearance: Tall as a man, as powerful as a dwarf, his eyes are the same shade of blood, granting his nickname. His hair is states to be created by the gods. His blonde beard almost looks to be made of a rich gold. His body unmatched, he is a force to be reckoned with.
Class:Iron fighter.
Caste:Smith
Item:Infinity pouch.
10/10.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 10:08:05 pm »

I feel like we should be a Stonecaster and get the Companion. Otherwise I care not. Although a female dwarf would be interesting.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 10:39:47 pm »

Do female dwarves have beards?
10/10.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 10:42:48 pm »

Do female dwarves have beards?

Yup. They're not as huge and as manly, but they're the softest substance in the world if you let it grow out.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 10:44:53 pm »

I'm good either way, then. Still think Smith is the best, since we'll have amazing weapons.
10/10.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 10:52:58 pm »

It seems Companion gets the most votes, but it's still undecided between Class and Caste. We have one for Explorer and one for Smith, and each Class has one vote. I'll need a tie-breaker.
Dying of laughter?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2015, 12:49:42 am »

I know a Discworld reference when I see one.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2015, 01:16:36 am »

What reference?
Dying of laughter?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2015, 01:27:22 am »

The female dwarf beard bit.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2015, 01:47:24 am »

Ohhhhh. I thought that was from Lord of the Rings... :p

So, Kevak, Explorer or Smith?
Dying of laughter?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2015, 01:50:12 am »

Smith.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2015, 01:54:23 am »

Explorer.

*looks up* darn it. I spent a lot of time thinking about this.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: [1] 2 3