Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Zoo12 - All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others.  (Read 5334 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Operator of a food stall, donuts/ice-cream.  Slightly above average pricing.  Highlight-themed names for products if allowed, ie, Bengal Surprise, etc.
Spoiler: Frozen goods for all! (click to show/hide)

Here you go - I added a lil picnic area for you, along with a restroom and some bins. I predict a massive rush of customers, who litter up the area and mess up the toilets, which as nobody wants to work in maintenance yet, we will ignore for entertainments sake. Nothing says Zoo like litter and human sewage, after all.

Though, 2 months on, no ice cream rush has emerged, with only 2 people deciding that overpriced sugar goods are what they came to a zoo for. Money is tight agian - I hope some mystery benefactor dies and lets the penguin inherit their fortune.

Spoiler: List of Animals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: List of Workers (click to show/hide)
This is a blank sig.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

GLORIOUS CONQUEST!!!

But this domain is too large to have all on my own. I demand... A wife!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

We are way below our GLORIOUS NOSE QUOTA. The disappointing ice cream sales can be entirely explained by the short NOSES of our animals. What tourist in its right mind would leave after being insulted by the display of such short NOSES.

As such, I'll request an elephant, to get OUR GLORIOUS NOSE QUOTA back on track.

Animal:Elephant.
Enslosure: In order to keep cost down, I'll only ask for a 1*5 enclosure. Between the tiger and chimp enclosure. And knock down the fences on both side, so I have a bit more room.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

Haha, i wanna join too

Animal:Unicorn*
Enclosure:Just a 4x4 enclosure with some trees

*You should be able to buy unicorns if you rename one of your exhibits Xanadu. At leats that's what the wiki says

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

GLORIOUS CONQUEST!!!

But this domain is too large to have all on my own. I demand... A wife!

This I can do.

We are way below our GLORIOUS NOSE QUOTA. The disappointing ice cream sales can be entirely explained by the short NOSES of our animals. What tourist in its right mind would leave after being insulted by the display of such short NOSES.

As such, I'll request an elephant, to get OUR GLORIOUS NOSE QUOTA back on track.

Animal:Elephant.
Enslosure: In order to keep cost down, I'll only ask for a 1*5 enclosure. Between the tiger and chimp enclosure. And knock down the fences on both side, so I have a bit more room.

Pretty sure I can stretch to a small elephant enclosure, but you confuse me with the fencing description.
. Scrub that, elephants are unlocked with 9 to 12 months of further research. No longnoses yet. Any other requests?

Haha, i wanna join too

Animal:Unicorn*
Enclosure:Just a 4x4 enclosure with some trees

*You should be able to buy unicorns if you rename one of your exhibits Xanadu. At leats that's what the wiki says

I might be short of the funds to do this just yet, but will do as soon as is practical.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 11:23:02 am by MonkeyHead »
This is a blank sig.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Well, it was a roundabout way to ask you to unit the Bengali and Chimp enclosure, and plop an elephant in the middle.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Well, it was a roundabout way to ask you to unit the Bengali and Chimp enclosure, and plop an elephant in the middle.

Haha, if only we had unlocked elephants. Alas, we require more conservation funding to manage this.
This is a blank sig.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

We have Bengal tiger but no elephant?

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

We have Bengal tiger but no elephant?

Yep. Silly, huh? I do have Rhinos, which have an impressive enough nose of their own though...
This is a blank sig.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Ok, let's go for Rhino.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Ok, let's go for Rhino.

Will do. Lets see how well 2 tigers, a rhino and a chimp get on.

Tell a lie, I do actually have elephants unlocked. Just not enough cash to buy one. I barely have enough for a rhino, frankly!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 11:47:34 am by MonkeyHead »
This is a blank sig.

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile

I would like to become a gorilla.

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Can't you cheat in some more cash? It's not like we're seriously playing this anyway.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

I would like to become a gorilla.

I have not got access to them yet. You can be a chimp or a baboon.

Can't you cheat in some more cash? It's not like we're seriously playing this anyway.

You know what? that sounds like a good idea. I shall do just that after the rhino experiment.
This is a blank sig.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile

I want a snake.  you have snakes or giant lizards?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 [2] 3