Darrek Earthend
- 2 (40%)
Or Multiplayer
- 1 (20%)
Spoirad Déileáil
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 52

Author Topic: You are a Wandering Mage Group(RPG THREAD)  (Read 31325 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Wandering Mage Group(SG)
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2015, 05:21:46 pm »

(Well I wrote it, :P Just Kidding, Anyways prepare thyselves for an update! But first Kevak,did Vera decide to join the group?)

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2015, 05:23:18 pm »

((Considering Vera doesn't even know why we're here, I would think it would be something Vera would join over a drink *hint hint*))
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2015, 05:24:21 pm »

((Vera is in the same general area as the group. Technically she hasn't joined. Also she doesn't drink. Drunk Magic = Bad.))

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2015, 05:25:11 pm »

(Ah, Now let me set up a quest hook update...)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2015, 05:36:26 pm »

DAY 1, THE WHOLE GENERAL GROUP

You all walk into the angry squirrel and luckily the Bar-Keep is more than willing to feed you and give you a room for the night out of generosity. Vera notices that there are very faint points on the Bar-Keeps ears and he is unusually slim, She deduces that his grandfather/mother must have been an elf. You are all sitting at a table next to the hearth talking when the Bar-Keep walks up to you,"'Excuse me but you're all wizards right, Can you help us with a slight vampire infestation  in a cave around 20-30 miles north of here? I'd appreciate it." His eyes seem very pleading and desperate. What do you discuss?

Ateyo Dawnshyer(Yourmaster)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Aesalam Sunlust(Pencil Art)
Rusaf Elsace(Remuthra)
Darrek Earthend(Shade-Style)
Spoirad Déileáil
Vera

Group Location:The Angry Squirrel

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2015, 05:38:11 pm »

"How long has this coven been around? I might know one of the older ones. Also are you purrhaps related to [insert first owner's name here]?"

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2015, 05:39:35 pm »

"They moved in a few months ago and have been killing cattle and game animals and it's only a matter of time before they move on to our children."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2015, 05:44:20 pm »

"They're vampires. They won't go for children. Not enough blood. They'll go for the adults. Also. You do realize how far thirty miles is on foot right? That's weeks worth of travel, as well as the cost of provisions and the time spent locating the cave and the time spent traveling back, we'll need a considerable amount of supplies to have any chance of getting there and a considerable amount of money for removing the vampires, those lil buggers are nasty, and cave fighting is rather unpleasant."

Also are you purrhaps related to [insert first owner's name here]?"

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2015, 05:49:04 pm »

"Chirp, Ch-  Gah! What I mean to say is we should just force some adults to come. We then offer them as sacrifices to the vampires. As they take them, we attack. Of course, there is always the chance they'll fight us before we strike first. But mage blood probably tastes nasty, anyway. We could probably find somebody with a cart. I could use my illusion magic to 'convince' them we have the required gold."
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2015, 05:50:24 pm »

"What are we dealing with? I would politely say no if there's an elder master vampire or vampire lord, a couple lesser vampires would make extremely interesting components for a summoning, though their interesting undeath would lead to grapples and very good combat skills that seem unnatural but that gives way to easy holy distribution that would kindly smack them down to the ground and burn them in an everlasting flame that would blaze the unlife out of those blighters. However our abilities are less than holy but perhaps if I adjust my exorcism skills and summoning I could bring mayhem that would leave them as if they drank 100 jugs of moonshine, drunk and dead! Though I could likely leave then vulnerable a stake would be needed, a holy symbol, running water would be nice along with a clover of garlic. Though it does bring a curiosity to me as I'm not the strongest with vampire hunting for fairly obvious reasons. I myself would accept a trip that would lead for reagents, lovely blood, and various other knickknacks. I accept if our terms meet together!"

Spoirad says this completely ignoring what Vera and Ateyo are saying going in and out of of his gibbering mess

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2015, 05:52:15 pm »

The Bar-Keep looks at Ateyo strangely and his hand strays down to his sheathed dagger.
"As far as I can tell it's just a handful of lesser vampires armed with stolen and improvised weapons."

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2015, 05:53:16 pm »

"Aww. I was hoping for masters to kill."
Ateyo would attempt to cast an illusion on the bark-keep of being buried alive.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2015, 05:54:35 pm »

Vera facepalms as the two jibber. "I apologize for these two's inability to think like sane and rational mortals, just ignore their jibbering and it'll stop in a bit."

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 02, 2015, 05:57:03 pm »

The Bar-Keep blinks as you seem to disappear into the ground, He addresses the spot where he used to be.
"Well uh, There m-might be an Elder Vampire but I doubt there would be a Master or Ancient,Least Of all a Lord!"

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2015, 06:01:05 pm »

"I barely know your name, and you barely know me, though if I go off gibbering scream into my ear or something. Back to topic, I'm unsure about my acquaintances I would go if you hand me a holy symbol, a stake, and some garlic. A crossbow would be something I would love. So can we agree here?"

((Would my exorcism abilities extend to messing up vampires?))
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 52