Darrek Earthend
- 2 (40%)
Or Multiplayer
- 1 (20%)
Spoirad Déileáil
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 52

Author Topic: You are a Wandering Mage Group(RPG THREAD)  (Read 31264 times)

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Wandering Mage Group(RPG THREAD)
« Reply #705 on: January 10, 2015, 11:32:50 pm »

((Vera will be watching out. And if it becomes an imminent threat she can always open a hellmouth that'll probably make errything worse but stop the imminent death~

((A Gateway to Hell halts imminent death? Did I miss something?))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: January 10, 2015, 11:35:45 pm »

((Vamps prolly don't wanna stick around to wait for the tide of whatever's gonna come out. So it changes from a imminent death to a NOPENOPENOPENOPERUN! Situation.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: January 11, 2015, 03:29:33 pm »

((Sorry guys I am going to be away for a week starting soon. Just have me do whatever seems reasonable. Thanks in advance.))

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 13, 2015, 05:46:04 pm »

This isn't dead I'm just working on something in RL, Update Saturday.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 16, 2015, 03:50:31 pm »

All right fellow bay12 goers I shall update within two-three hours, So I swear on the blood of my forefathers.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: January 16, 2015, 05:33:02 pm »

((Your taking players still, right?))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 07:06:04 pm by Ama »

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 16, 2015, 05:36:24 pm »

DAY 3 MAIN PARTY

Darrek creates a fancy concrete statue which Krunk thanks him for.

Ateyo sprinkles stardust onto a grape jelly elemental, It then proceeds to foam at the mouth.

Vera ports over to the general location of the vampire camp and warps outside of a cave that appears to have torchlight inside.

Fracas looks at the loot pile and sees that it contains: 1 Iron Great-sword,3 Hide Shields, 2 Iron Hatchets, 2 Hide Armors,1 Leather Armor, and 30 gold coins.

Aesalam uses some of his healing magic to remove the infection from Krunk's brothers wound, It still looks horrible though.

(Alright lemme know what I missed and I'll edit later.)

Ateyo Dawnshyer(Yourmaster)

Aesalam Sunlust(Pencil Art)
Darrek Earthend(Shade-Style)
Spoirad Déileáil(Kassire)
Vera(Kevak)
Fracas(HugoLuman)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: January 16, 2015, 05:40:22 pm »

Fracas puts on the leather armor under his robe and takes one of the hatchets. "Thank you kindly, sir. This is a good workin' man's axe."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 16, 2015, 05:43:53 pm »

(Krunk is in the basement watching Aesalam attempt to heal his dying brother,He can't hear you.)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: January 16, 2015, 05:49:23 pm »

((You missed the staff, skill gains, the portals, and I think one other thing.))

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: January 16, 2015, 05:54:22 pm »

(Bah, What skill gains? and what was the other thing?)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: January 16, 2015, 06:25:20 pm »

((Went through and found errything:))

Vera grows two head sized hollow circles of unbending barkvine, shrinks the portals to the Bread and Grape Jelly planes, and fuses the portals with the hoops of vine. Resulting in fairly easy to carry portals. Although she could make them float since that's something portals naturally do if needed.

((Basically she made Twi hoops of vine and fused the portals with them so she doesn't need to maintain them. And so they're super easy to carry around. Since they're literally big rings with portals.))

((You prolly should add Vera's bracelet, living staff, and pendant to her equipment spoiler, as well as any skill gains.))

Vera looks around for interesting plants.

((Stoners are gonna help us hunt the vampires so long as they get Bloodroot if we find any there, Fracas is being waterboarded by a Sasquatch in the plane of Beaches and Sasquatches, Vera sent him there to avoid letting him get murdered by the stoners, who he pissed off by burning their drug stash. We got a mold sample from the Plane of Mold, Vera grew a staff from a seed from the blue flower on her Bracelet and gave a blood red seed to the other life mage, people made stuff with hellstone acquired from hell.))

((Lying skill up. That reminds me, am I not a dabbling Biomancer right about now?))

((I suppose you are, Consider yourself one.))

((Vera should prolly have at least a dabbling in diplomacy since she's gotten stoners to join the group and calmed an angry priest.

((Vera should prolly have at least a dabbling in diplomacy since she's gotten stoners to join the group and calmed an angry priest.

((Spoirad is a novice negotiator...))

((I figured since Spoirad deals with demons that he would know about Negotiating things, Also fair point Kevak, It is so.))

((Fracas should probably have ...something if he's managed to live 40 years with this kind of behavior. Not sure what, though.))

Vera takes a seed from her bracelet, plants it, and grows it into a living staff from a plant from another dimension.

(OOPS)
Vera creates a plant staff using a seed from another dimension.

Vera makes one of the flowers produce a seed of an almost bloodred shade. "As a note, the origin of the flower this seed is from was a plant that was trying to eat my arm. Sooooo be careful with it." Vera hands him the seed.

He looks at the seed in his palm. I wonder what wonderful forms of life can be sprung from this, he thinks. Then he remembers Vera's warning. He quickly puts it in his pocket."I thank you for your gift." He bows towards Vera.

"Fire also works on vampires. Steaks aren't always required. Removal of the head or destruction of torso tends to kill lessers and slow down older ones. Also. You do realize how much effort is needed to use a bow accurately right? Professional bowmen start training as children and master it by the time they're forty. The bow needs to be made specifically for the person based on their arm length and drawback strength, arrows need to be made specifically for the bow. It's harder to learn then magic. At least you can intuit magic." ((If you intend to be an archer, you can't just pick up a random bow. Bow needs to be made for you or it'll be harmful to your shoulder or outright be useless for you. Arrows need to be made for bows also. One archer's arrows are useless for another unless they have extremely similar bows. Videogames don't represent archery properly and there's a reason we switched to firearms.))

Vera dons both the pendent and the bracelet. Storing everything else, you couldn't bribe her to use that dagger but she's most certainly going to hold onto it. She proceeds to the shrine of Lune to see if the flower she had offered was accepted.

((That should be everything missed over the course of the thread for most/erryone.))

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: January 16, 2015, 06:27:17 pm »

(Ah, Thanks.)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: January 16, 2015, 06:29:56 pm »

Darrek waits outside. as there is likely very little he can do to aid the healing.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: January 16, 2015, 06:30:43 pm »

((No problem~)) Vera hides in the bushes and sniffs the air.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 52