Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Simple (ISG)  (Read 8301 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Simple (ISG)
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2014, 11:28:06 am »

Don't freak out, there's an alien behind the hull. But he's nice I promise! He told me so!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2014, 12:04:40 pm »

"There is an unknown Alien behind this wall, who attempted communication, and lacking knowledge of our docking procedures decided it would be a wonderful idea to cut their way in. I recommended he get back, Since Cutting through our hull is a fast way to get shot before questions can be asked. Hold your fire.

Ok, you can come out now."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2014, 03:18:58 pm »

"There is an unknown Alien behind this wall, who attempted communication, and lacking knowledge of our docking procedures decided it would be a wonderful idea to cut their way in. I recommended he get back, Since Cutting through our hull is a fast way to get shot before questions can be asked. Hold your fire.

That is more likely to get the desired results, and not get us shot, too, in a moment of failure.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2014, 05:08:29 pm »

That is more likely to get the desired results, and not get us shot, too, in a moment of failure.
+1

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2014, 05:52:38 pm »

"An alien entity melted a hole through the hull. It is apparently civilised, communicative, telekinetic, and capable of sensory deception. Requesting diplomatic staff."
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2014, 06:10:04 pm »

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)

"There is an unknown Alien behind this wall, who attempted communication, and lacking knowledge of our docking procedures decided it would be a wonderful idea to cut their way in. I recommended he get back, Since Cutting through our hull is a fast way to get shot before questions can be asked. Hold your fire."

You turn back to where the alien is hiding and tell it, "Ok, you can come out now."

The alien lets the wall section drop, sliding out into the corridor. After the usual gun-waving and "No sudden movements!"-ing, it manages to convince the other soldiers that this was an innocent mistake. Of course, they ask the same question you did, but press for more detail beyond "investigate". Unit 265 demands to know, "What, exactly, did you come to investigate?"

The alien responds, "We came to investigate [if] your species can be taught [to use] [psychic] abilities, as we can. We did not say so [right away] because many [other species] think [that it is] 'witchcraft', or some such thing."
It demonstrates one of its psychic abilities by creating an illusion of a planet with a couple of moons in midair above its head.

"Would any [of the] crew aboard [this] craft [volunteer to] try this experiment?"

Command, overhearing the conversation, reminds you, The primary purpose of this station is to contribute to scientific discovery. At least one of you should participate in this experiment, and all of you should go along, just in case something goes wrong. Units 459 and 576 will hold the fort back here while you are gone.

You all look at each other. Do you want to volunteer, or just go along as backup?

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2014, 06:12:19 pm »

VOLUNTEER!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2014, 06:25:51 pm »

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2014, 06:27:03 pm »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2014, 06:27:53 pm »

Volunteer! But only because I want to join Team Destroy All Humans Yay! and this seems like the most expedient means of doing so...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

PiotraperPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Optimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2014, 06:35:30 pm »

VOLUNTEER!
This shouldn't even be a question.
^ This side up ^
I have a degree in Procrastination
Known for doing stupid grammer mistakes

Tombsice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2014, 08:33:20 pm »

No, the boring responsible thing must be done.
Respond that experiments should be done with more qualified personel, deliver him to a lab and file the paper work of the incident for the chain of comand.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2014, 08:41:05 pm »

Respond that experiments should be done with more qualified personel, deliver him to a lab and file the paper work of the incident for the chain of comand.
-1 to oblivion

;)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2014, 08:42:58 pm »

+1 For jimmy rustling.
Take a closer look at this text!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8