Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The dark union(Characters thread mostly)  (Read 4684 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: The dark union
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2014, 09:09:32 pm »

Name: Brian Black (Known in the world of light as the Black Knight and former Grand Master of the Black Celestial Knights and the White Celestials.)
Sex: Male
Race: Imperial Human
Background: A man who embodied each and every single trait a knight should have..except his jealousy for his sister Catherine. As the Grand Master of the Celestial Protectors White led the Order into Extreme heights and had his key knights in the courts of Kings and other important nobles. However, His sister beat him in a open duel one day that some say led to her beating him in a election for Grand Master. Ashamed of the defeats Brian kidnapped his parents and lured his sister into an ambush. He failed in killing her leaving her with a massive scar and killing his parents while also setting their old house on fire.

For three years he became a fugitive of the entire world with Celestial Knights and Bounty hunters looking high and low for him. He came back into the stage of when he founded a new Knighthood named the Black Celestial Knights. The BCK were hedge knights, bandits, rouges, and outlawed mages who started a semi-successful coup in dethroning a pledged King and starting new Monarchy with Brian as the leader. The Kingdom withered away by incursions of other kingdoms, uprising, and his sisters invasion that ultimately destroyed his kingdom. Brian and his Knights have unbeknownst to the all but Queen Jade pledged allegiance to her in his last ditch attempt to retake power and erase his sister from the annals of history.

Strengths: Genius knight able to lead small to medium scale combat operations and run a entire kingdom. Knights that still follow him are fanatically loyal and are always their to help as lieutenants and spies against his enemies.

Weakness: Heavily wanted by many nobles, peasants, bounty hunters, and of course his sister Catherine who sends Celestial Knights whenever possible to get revenge on her brother for what he did to their family.
Class. also:
-snop-
Race: There been a lot of kingdoms and empires, I think the only thing we don't have are humans. I think it because the wildlife here eat them.
-snop-

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2014, 10:36:43 pm »

Name: Ceren
Sex: Female
Race: Aspaerian
Class: Flutist
Background: Although her people usually become nomadic healers after coming of age, Ceren had taken a different route; becoming a 'flute for hire', taking money and killing people in exchange.
Strength: Can play any instrument fluently.
Weakness: Poorly played music can physically cause her pain.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 10:41:32 pm by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2014, 04:08:34 am »

Name: Brian Black (Known in the world of light as the Black Knight and former Grand Master of the Black Celestial Knights and the White Celestials.)
Background: A man who embodied each and every single trait a knight should have..except his jealousy for his sister Catherine. As the Grand Master of the Celestial Protectors White led the Order into Extreme heights and had his key knights in the courts of Kings and other important nobles. However, His sister beat him in a open duel one day that some say led to her beating him in a election for Grand Master. Ashamed of the defeats Brian kidnapped his parents and lured his sister into an ambush. He failed in killing her leaving her with a massive scar and killing his parents while also setting their old house on fire.

For three years he became a fugitive of the entire world with Celestial Knights and Bounty hunters looking high and low for him. He came back into the stage of when he founded a new Knighthood named the Black Celestial Knights. The BCK were hedge knights, bandits, rouges, and outlawed mages who started a semi-successful coup in dethroning a pledged King and starting new Monarchy with Brian as the leader. The Kingdom withered away by incursions of other kingdoms, uprising, and his sisters invasion that ultimately destroyed his kingdom. Brian and his Knights have unbeknownst to the all but Queen Jade pledged allegiance to her in his last ditch attempt to retake power and erase his sister from the annals of history.

Strengths: Genius knight able to lead small to medium scale combat operations and run a entire kingdom. Knights that still follow him are fanatically loyal and are always their to help as lieutenants and spies against his enemies.

Weakness: Heavily wanted by many nobles, peasants, bounty hunters, and of course his sister Catherine who sends Celestial Knights whenever possible to get revenge on her brother for what he did to their family.
Class. also:
-snop-
Race: There been a lot of kingdoms and empires, I think the only thing we don't have are humans. I think it because the wildlife here eat them.
-snop-
What this guy said.
So is it me or did someone get a flash back of Queen Beryl from sailor moon when they read "Queen Jade" of the Dark Kingdom/Darkness?
Actually the name more ripped from that one episode of the Jackie Chan adventures. This one, but she adult-sized.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2014, 09:12:22 am »

OK I finally finished my character sheet, So many holiday festivities, Phew

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2014, 02:14:50 pm »

Adult sized...right. I think that's the perfect sign that my generation grew up.

So when do we start?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2014, 03:01:59 pm »

Adult sized...right. I think that's the perfect sign that my generation grew up.

So when do we start?
The 26th or 27th so sort your race before then.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2014, 03:03:19 pm »

Trogdor don't fail me now.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2014, 03:06:55 pm »

So when do we start?
The 26th or 27th so sort your race before then.

Isn't my sheet done? I said "imperial" human simply because i wanted to imply that my guy is/was considered noble and part of a stagnant culture.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2014, 03:11:45 pm »

The problem with your race isn't the 'imperial' part, it's the 'human' part. It states in race that humans aren't, well, allowed.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2014, 03:17:04 pm »

Isn't my sheet done? I said "imperial" human simply because i wanted to imply that my guy is/was considered noble and part of a stagnant culture.
...how about a former human? You can still have your backstory of being a human knight but is now a 'whatever'.

Queen Jade was fond of changing victims so it would be lore compatible too.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2014, 03:25:22 pm »

...how about a former human? You can still have your backstory of being a human knight but is now a 'whatever'.

Queen Jade was fond of changing victims so it would be lore compatible too.

Fine. I'll think of something.

"Name: Brian Black (Known in the world of light as the Black Knight and former Grand Master of the Black Celestial Knights and the White Celestials.)
Race: Dark corrupted human formerly imperial human

Strengths: A Band of fellow knight of varying disciplines at his command. They are fanatically loyal in him and believe greatly in his Dark Crusade. Some can even be left in enemy lands as a spy/saboteur.

Weakness: Heavily wanted by many nobles, peasants, bounty hunters, and of course his sister Catherine who sends Celestial Knights whenever possible to get revenge on her brother for what he did to their family. This may mean capture or outright killing Brian and his Knights who follow him everywhere. ((Whenever Brian is sent out a D10 is rolled. D 1-4 a Celestial Knight appears to hunt for him. Anything higher and Brian flies below the radar...at least for now. Or if the GM wants to re-write when a Celestial Knight is present to face us that's cool too.))

*Note- BCK and the Celestial Knights are not just paladins walking around with armor. Although their leaders are. Some can be clerics, mages, spies, rangers, merchants (only the Celestial Kngihts have these), etc. Their both more of a brotherhood if anything."

I think this will work.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 07:29:43 pm by 3man75 »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2014, 06:46:27 pm »

Better?
I...I...
This is the part, right here, that mean it not a valid app. You only have to put corrupted at the front to make it valid. I love the app, but you are making harder then it need to be for me to say yes.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2014, 07:19:08 pm »

Why not say so? I'll edit my last post.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2014, 03:35:26 am »

Why not say so?
It was said. Repeatedly.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2014, 04:06:17 am »

Why not say so? I'll edit my last post.
Thank you. and
It was said. Repeatedly.
Pages: 1 [2] 3