Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If you could pick the next squire's starting location, would it be...

A southernly port where cultures and norms of society mix and clash with each other?
A westernly city akin to Marienburg, home of current squire in play?
An easternly outpost at the edge of kingdom's borders, a beginning of thisverse's Silk Road?
A northernly fortress where young men prove themselves in combat with giants, wildlings and mystical beasts?
Centre of the kingdom, trapping the young squire in a thick web of decadent court's schemings and plots?

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 77

Author Topic: Squire: Text-format retro adventure game  (Read 57180 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: Squire: Text-format retro adventure game
« Reply #735 on: January 13, 2015, 05:09:50 pm »

Wait a second, Wait a second, What are we gonna do about the Maid back at our Noble house, I mean if she talks we'll be screwed!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 13, 2015, 05:11:17 pm »

Wait a second, Wait a second, What are we gonna do about the Maid back at our Noble house, I mean if she talks we'll be screwed!
Nooo.  She already screwed us.  Her talking about that one night would lead to disapproval from our lord, at most.
  But those older women.  Thats where its at.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: January 13, 2015, 05:13:04 pm »

Yeah, I guess squire having affairs with maid is quite common.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: January 13, 2015, 05:18:10 pm »

I know but still we could always poison her, Just to make sure, JUST KIDDING!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: January 13, 2015, 05:25:12 pm »

It's more acceptable in this time period for men to have previous experience: The largest concern about female fidelity is so the heir can be certain. As men can't get pregnant, it's less of an issue, and that was before we met out new (maybe) bride-to-be. A bastard would be unfortunate, but we'll have to wait and see.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: January 13, 2015, 05:54:38 pm »

-1 to seducing the mother. That is incomprehensibly stupid. Let's just comment on the garden saying it's beautiful but a bit cramped. NO SEDUCTION.

EDIT: Seriously, can we please not do the seduction? We are doing so well, getting along with everyone despite our mark. This will ruin EVERYTHING.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 05:58:06 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: January 13, 2015, 05:59:04 pm »

God geez. I just talked about you guys trying to screw everything with more than two holes, and you go and. . . . No. . . i am in the -1 to any seductions of anyone but Fayla. From now until honso dies.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: January 13, 2015, 06:03:27 pm »

Didn't we vote that all useless and obviously backwards suggestions would be ignored?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: January 13, 2015, 06:04:54 pm »

Ok, let's be serious a moment. The mother is obviously a better choice: she already own the land: if we marry the daughter, we have to wait for the mother to croak.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: January 13, 2015, 06:07:02 pm »

Didn't we vote that all useless and obviously backwards suggestions would be ignored?

Hatkitty won't accept that as valid if he thinks it's funnier to do otherwise.

God geez. I just talked about you guys trying to screw everything with more than two holes, and you go and. . . . No. . . i am in the -1 to any seductions of anyone but Fayla. From now until honso dies.
  Well, I won't go that far. There might be cases where the reward outweighs the risk.

This is not one of them.

Ok, let's be serious a moment. The mother is obviously a better choice: she already own the land: if we marry the daughter, we have to wait for the mother to croak.
So we wait rather than marrying someone several times our own age, who will grant the land to her daughter when she dies and leave us without any gains whatsoever.  A daughter, I remind you, who will resent us for seducing her mother while trying to court HER.

And in the HIGHLY PROBABLE chance that the seduction fails, you have a potential mother-in-law who will be a good deal more wary about marrying us to her daughter, given we've already indicated willingness to cheat on her by attempting to seduce said mother-in-law.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 06:09:02 pm by Lucus Casius »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: January 13, 2015, 06:09:44 pm »

"Good morning madam. I was actually thinking of going for a ride into the village to explore some more. That is, if you would allow me temporary leave."

Lets keep it simple.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: January 13, 2015, 06:09:55 pm »

More than that, its cute that some would presume to be the judge of what is an isnt backwards.

-We aren't marrying the mother either.  There isn't anything to gain from that, as she is apparently not ever leaving anything to any seed we bring, male or not.
Its merely a convenient outlet for our previously misplaced urges.  We can stop trying to support misguided youths and marry every girl who kisses us gingerly.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: January 13, 2015, 06:12:49 pm »

NO SEDUCING THE MOTHER THAT IS BEYOND STUPID THAT IS ADVANCED STUPID.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: January 13, 2015, 06:13:53 pm »

We aren't riding into the village, either.  We have an appointment with Fenya, if you'll recall.

NO SEDUCING THE MOTHER THAT IS BEYOND STUPID THAT IS ADVANCED STUPID.
Andres is correct.  Attempting to seduce the mother will only ruin whatever chance with the daughter we might have.  And, probably, leave quite a few people VERY angry with us.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 06:15:45 pm by Lucus Casius »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: January 13, 2015, 06:15:53 pm »

More than that, its cute that some would presume to be the judge of what is an isnt backwards.

-We aren't marrying the mother either.  There isn't anything to gain from that, as she is apparently not ever leaving anything to any seed we bring, male or not.
Its merely a convenient outlet for our previously misplaced urges.  We can stop trying to support misguided youths and marry every girl who kisses us gingerly.
Umm. . . .  Still no. Just. . . . No. If we do that, again, not with the mother.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 77