Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If you could pick the next squire's starting location, would it be...

A southernly port where cultures and norms of society mix and clash with each other?
A westernly city akin to Marienburg, home of current squire in play?
An easternly outpost at the edge of kingdom's borders, a beginning of thisverse's Silk Road?
A northernly fortress where young men prove themselves in combat with giants, wildlings and mystical beasts?
Centre of the kingdom, trapping the young squire in a thick web of decadent court's schemings and plots?

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 77

Author Topic: Squire: Text-format retro adventure game  (Read 57230 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Squire: Text-format retro adventure game
« Reply #570 on: January 11, 2015, 08:48:12 am »

While I'm fine with talk about societal norms and comparison and examples of how to not get kids, I would entertain suggestions.

Ya know, bolded text, cuz so far we have -1 to everything involing Matella and nothing else :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 11, 2015, 08:51:49 am »

Them dwarves, do we know where they live?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 11, 2015, 10:27:49 am »

SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 11, 2015, 11:48:29 am »

"A house divided cannot stand. If we can't figure something out between us all...then we will never live happy lives.

Meet me at the house guys i have a team building plan in mind for us."

Okay this has to stop. Were going to the house and doing team push ups. We'll have people lined up in a line with each others legs on each shoulder and then we'll push as a team.

10 should be fine for now.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 11, 2015, 11:53:57 am »

"A house divided cannot stand. If we can't figure something out between us all...then we will never live happy lives.

Meet me at the house guys i have a team building plan in mind for us."

Okay this has to stop. Were going to the house and doing team push ups. We'll have people lined up in a line with each others legs on each shoulder and then we'll push as a team.

10 should be fine for now.
+1, Afterwards do sword training.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 11, 2015, 12:11:49 pm »

So either we leave with the person who is somewhat friendly to us, or shall we stay with 2 salty people, who both are clearly not getting along and making everything awkward..

"I'm gonna make my own choice here, and leave here as well. Maybe it will show you two that the way you've been acting is pushing everyone else away, I'd rather be spoken to in that manner than to be around a duo with their hands at each other's throats."

Also -1 to the pushup thing, that's never going to work.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 11, 2015, 12:12:40 pm »

What. What.
No.

That is a silly idea.
-1 to pushups.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 11, 2015, 12:16:42 pm »

just go like come on guys lets just calm down i mean redfort paid for everything already lets make the most of it. then change the topic to something else

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 11, 2015, 12:37:55 pm »

SigFlags!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 11, 2015, 12:52:18 pm »

Agree to walk with him, and if he continues to show signs of holding something back, just straight up ask him about what's bothering him.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 11, 2015, 01:01:25 pm »

"Staranvil if you want to be my brother then tell me everything that bothers you as well as our brothers."

After hearing it "I am cleansed not because i had a demon besides me but because of my stupidity one day. Now i'm just angry but happy i still have a chance to be a Knight. If you really want to call me brother then help me help Redford by finding the Magician the Great vivian. She's weird but not aggresive and i know we can get her to at least look him over if we play along with her game. She's a bit full of herself as a magician but then again she IS a magician. I'm not above begging on this one."

"Later we'll figure out a thing or two about these Dwarfs by finding them."

Depending on his problem we'll help however we can. But we need to unify the Squires.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 11, 2015, 01:06:43 pm »

"Staranvil if you want to be my brother then tell me everything that bothers you as well as our brothers."

After hearing it "I am cleansed not because i had a demon besides me but because of my stupidity one day. Now i'm just angry but happy i still have a chance to be a Knight. If you really want to call me brother then help me help Redford by finding the Magician the Great vivian. She's weird but not aggresive and i know we can get her to at least look him over if we play along with her game. She's a bit full of herself as a magician but then again she IS a magician. I'm not above begging on this one."

Depending on his problem we'll help however we can. But we need to unify the Squires.

+1!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 11, 2015, 01:11:53 pm »

Agree to walk with him, and if he continues to show signs of holding something back, just straight up ask him about what's bothering him.
+1

Just do this.

-1 to this, especially the bit about talking about our 'cleansing' and the magician. Unifying the squires probably can wait for a bit - if we mess up, we want to be in the position we're too established to be easily dismissed from service.

We don't need to come on too strong like we do there, either. Sure, we want friends, but we were impetus before, and it ended poorly for us.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 01:15:45 pm by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 11, 2015, 01:12:38 pm »

-1. We don't know where Vevana is, and as before, we don't really have much to offer. Plus really, I think redfort would be more mad that we knew about his curse and decided to get all involved with the situation. Plus we don't need to bring up the mark, only if people really ask about it should we then talk about it. That and dwarves sound like they'll mess us up, so I don't want us to die.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 11, 2015, 01:18:51 pm »

SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 77