north south
- 0 (0%)
east west
- 2 (15.4%)
both
- 7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29

Author Topic: Dominions 4 game #13 Sub found  (Read 42091 times)

tompliss

• Bay Watcher
  • Goodbye ?
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 game #13 looking for a EA R'lyeh sub!
« Reply #285 on: April 23, 2015, 04:17:54 pm »

Well, I can still play the next 2-3 days, so no need to postpone right now, at least for me ;)

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 23, 2015, 07:09:03 pm »

I've just took over admin duties from RexMundi. I'm reasonably often online, so I should be able to keep an eye on turn submission and postpone if needed be.
I have no control over the thread, though. So title changes and the like still need to go through Rex.

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #287 on: April 23, 2015, 09:09:24 pm »

And i'll still check by, and can be roused any time via email. best of luck to all!
EDIT: by email i mean message on fourms

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 24, 2015, 08:16:32 pm »

I'm willing to take over EA R'lyeh for you, tompliss.

(Full disclosure: I've never played them before, but I am aware that they're considered very weak in EA and can't get their best commanders and troops onto land normally.)
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 25, 2015, 11:46:16 am »

@Shadowlord, you should have received an email with the turn by now. I'm postponing the turn by 24h so that you have enough time to get yourself acquainted with the situation. Let me know if you need more.

akirilus (Berytos) appears to have quietly vamoosed. I sent him a message requesting setting himself to AI. If he doesn't respond, I might ask somebody to run his turn and do it for him.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 25, 2015, 11:52:02 am »

Llamaserver does say that tompliss has already submitted for this turn. I'll look it over (later, because I'm about to leave), though, if everyone hasn't submitted their turns by the time I have time to.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 25, 2015, 12:33:46 pm »

@Shadowlord, you should have received an email with the turn by now. I'm postponing the turn by 24h so that you have enough time to get yourself acquainted with the situation. Let me know if you need more.

akirilus (Berytos) appears to have quietly vamoosed. I sent him a message requesting setting himself to AI. If he doesn't respond, I might ask somebody to run his turn and do it for him.

Eh... does the AI remember conflicts that happened when the player was still human?

Because me and him fought once but we're cool now.

Although on the other hand I imagine subbing after all that might be a bit BS.  I'm just imagining a scenario where the AI builds 2,000 Bertyos militia in a single turn with all that staling gold and then attacks me.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 25, 2015, 12:59:03 pm »

There may be more people willing to sub in, since 4x11 just ended recently. I know some of the others were in multiple games already, though. I see a couple in here even.

(posted from my phone)

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 game #13 Sub found
« Reply #293 on: April 26, 2015, 04:24:00 pm »

Ooops! It's time to collapse!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 26, 2015, 05:22:07 pm »

You should never have come to Sauromatia.  In our swamp the dead walk, and the moss is red with our enemies' blood.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 26, 2015, 05:45:15 pm »

I definitely shouldn't have put my bazillion archers on 'fire archers' orders behind an impassable line of troops on 'hold' just to be slaughtered by your gazillion of archers with better range.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 26, 2015, 05:59:28 pm »

Yeah.

I also liked the part where one of your elephants stomped on an unconscious shaman.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 26, 2015, 09:41:03 pm »

Those banes were quite the surprise, but not as much now that I know that you have them. Thanks for all the stuff!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 26, 2015, 10:04:54 pm »

Wait... is someone else using banes, or did Il Palazzo try the same trick twice?

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 27, 2015, 06:54:07 am »

I made the banes to fight the Marverni boars (hence the amulet of the giants). I knew they'd be of little use after the initial surprise, seeing how easy it is for Marverni to string a bunch of cheap anti-udead spells. Still, I thought they'd manage at least twice before going obsolete.
Their visit to Sauromatia was just an ad hoc idea.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29