Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25

Author Topic: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)  (Read 33316 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)
« Reply #180 on: December 23, 2014, 03:48:26 pm »

Appear in front of them striking them with intense fear, let tentacles grow out of the body to grab them. Starfish men start stripping them naked after taking away their weapons, using rocks as projectiles and to harden their beating.
(Whoa wait what do you wanna do Detoxicated?)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 03:50:08 pm by LuckyKobold »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 23, 2014, 03:54:41 pm »

Get everything valuable out of the village, Detonate the soul, throw in some void essence for good measure...
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 23, 2014, 03:56:42 pm »

(Where do you detonate the soul, What does the Starfish man horde do, And what does the Tall-One slave do?)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 23, 2014, 04:16:24 pm »

(Where do you detonate the soul, What does the Starfish man horde do, And what does the Tall-One slave do?)

In the middle of town, Get the heck out of dodge and steal anything not nailed down, Also get the heck out of dodge.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 23, 2014, 04:25:03 pm »

I have a feeling that blowing up the soul will be the equivalent of a tactical nuclear explosive.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 23, 2014, 04:26:18 pm »

I have a feeling that blowing up the soul will be the equivalent of a tactical nuclear explosive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53gUu-jN0Vo

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 23, 2014, 04:32:01 pm »

Sooooo why are we wasting it on a tiny village?

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 23, 2014, 04:35:24 pm »

Soooo

1. Give humans the chance to surrender and be our slaves forever. They'll gather food, mine rocks, cleans stuff, and if theirs a shortage of useful labor than we'll make them do non useful labor. Like moving boulders back in forth. Do not tell the humans that last part. But be forthcoming that they WILL be slaves.

Those who don't accept and resist die. Period. Oh and this is a all or nothing deal. They either all become slaves or they all die.

2. After that have the starfish men smash through the defenses and stab/slash everyone apart. Use some of our essence to break open a part of the wall for them.

3. Steal everything not nailed down and burn the rest of the building.

Cause we can?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 23, 2014, 04:37:09 pm »

Why do all or nothing? I think some slaves are better then no slaves.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 23, 2014, 04:42:53 pm »

Cause were an Eldritch Abomination?  :P

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 23, 2014, 04:46:10 pm »

Cause were an Eldritch Abomination?  :P
/arguementcomplete

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 23, 2014, 05:22:03 pm »

+1 to everything and nothing.  8)
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 23, 2014, 05:26:33 pm »

Soooo

1. Give humans the chance to surrender and be our slaves forever. They'll gather food, mine rocks, cleans stuff, and if theirs a shortage of useful labor than we'll make them do non useful labor. Like moving boulders back in forth. Do not tell the humans that last part. But be forthcoming that they WILL be slaves.

Those who don't accept and resist die. Period. Oh and this is a all or nothing deal. They either all become slaves or they all die.

2. After that have the starfish men smash through the defenses and stab/slash everyone apart. Use some of our essence to break open a part of the wall for them.

Cause we can?
This seems like a good thing. I'm not really up for wasting a soul, though. I'll write a little speech for it.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 23, 2014, 05:32:23 pm »

Create a seed on non-euclidean bismuth with the properties that it will grow into a mighty crystal tree of starry void, it's bark leaking the worlds anima vitae, Its branches sprouting fruits of living flesh. This flesh will merge with anything living, its own type within moments and other living beings in days, Slowly until it is indistinguishable from each other.(psychological fear FTW.)
The flesh will be minorly sentient, Able to sense our wants and act accordingly.

Plant one such seed within our cave and allow its flesh to grow into our base, Let it crawl over the cave walls, Merge with our cathedral and grow outwards.
Get another seed (whether by throwing or manifesting it directly) into the village's well, Then accelerate its growth to the amount it would require to grow out of the well and for its flesh to cover the whole village, Then have it Consume the whole village in one gluttonous move. Like an inverted maw from the void. When there is nothing left retreat everything except a tiny sapling below the ground and have our central tree(in our cave) branch out, Connecting the two then move all the flesh to our cave.

All beings who die on this fleshy field will be incorporated into it almost immediatly, Then hidden under a thin layer of our "false" flesh when inactive/dormant. Ripping itself out of the fleshy grounds beneath our enemy's feet and grabbing hold of them. Pinning them to the flesh for days until they merge with it, Unable to ever escape or die from starvation.

Also, Merge our physical being to the flesh structure we call a "cathedral" such that we can sense anything within it.

Do this whether they join us or not, But only do it with the villagers inside the village if they don't join us.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 23, 2014, 05:36:02 pm »

OK so you guys wanna kill all of the Tall-Ones? If so remember that you could make flesh golems or undead out of the corpses, and an explosion from just one Tall-One soul would be the equivalent of a small hand grenade unless you either rolled very high or put in a lot of Void Essence. Also slaves do get you essence through their fear,not worship, The reason the Tall-One slave doesn't is because you took his soul out of his body.You can also use Tall-Ones or other sentient beings  and their souls in various rituals, such as creating a physical Eldritch body for yourself, or summoning demons and such,You could do this stuff with Void Essence but it would cost far more because there isn't any fear powering anything.

Sorry for drowning you guys in info, just wanted to make sure you guys knew everything.

Create a seed on non-euclidean bismuth with the properties that it will grow into a mighty crystal tree of starry void, it's bark leaking the worlds anima vitae, Its branches sprouting fruits of living flesh. This flesh will merge with anything living, its own type within moments and other living beings in days, Slowly until it is indistinguishable from each other.(psychological fear FTW.)
The flesh will be minorly sentient, Able to sense our wants and act accordingly.

Plant one such seed within our cave and allow its flesh to grow into our base, Let it crawl over the cave walls, Merge with our cathedral and grow outwards.
Get another seed (whether by throwing or manifesting it directly) into the village's well, Then accelerate its growth to the amount it would require to grow out of the well and for its flesh to cover the whole village, Then have it Consume the whole village in one gluttonous move. Like an inverted maw from the void. When there is nothing left retreat everything except a tiny sapling below the ground and have our central tree(in our cave) branch out, Connecting the two then move all the flesh to our cave.

All beings who die on this fleshy field will be incorporated into it almost immediatly, Then hidden under a thin layer of our "false" flesh when inactive/dormant. Ripping itself out of the fleshy grounds beneath our enemy's feet and grabbing hold of them. Pinning them to the flesh for days until they merge with it, Unable to ever escape or die from starvation.

Also, Merge our physical being to the flesh structure we call a "cathedral" such that we can sense anything within it.

Do this whether they join us or not, But only do it with the villagers inside the village if they don't join us.

The Flesh Tree would cost 30-80 Essence to pull of and because of the complexity there's a 1/3 chance that you'll fail and waste the Essence, You sure?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 05:40:56 pm by LuckyKobold »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25