Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25

Author Topic: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)  (Read 33369 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)
« Reply #165 on: December 23, 2014, 12:54:08 am »

Yus~

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 23, 2014, 01:42:11 am »

So attack at night with followers. They may surrender and be forever enslaved under the starfish communion or die painfully.

Let's go quickly before the peasants decide to raise up a bigger militia.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 23, 2014, 09:31:01 am »

WEEK 4 DAY 5
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ignik you did an excellent job and showed initiative and for that I am pleased with you, However you did something without telling me first and for that you will be punished.""Whoa Wait What?""Shazzam!",-1 Essence,"He,He,He, Oh that tickles.""What, I curse you with near endless pain and you shrug it off!""What does shrug mean?""Bah, I shall deal with you later, and do not fail me.""Okay-dokey Master!" You make a mental note to improve his intelligence later.

"MINIONS!" Every starfish man that was standing around turns towards you."My faithful warriors, We are Mighty are we not?""Yeah!""I guess.""Sure whatever!""And what do we do with this new-found might?""Um, We carry heavy stuff!""We climb rocks!""We Arm Wrestle!""But yet you do nothing about the Tall-Ones who insult you, who have beaten you, WHO HATE YOU WITH EVERY FIBER OF THEIR BEING,WHO WOULD SEE YOUR RACE TURNED INTO NAUGHT BUT ASH!"Me Say We Smash Them!""But What about their shocky preacher guy,""We Smash Him!""But they have swords and armor we just have pointy stick!""We We- Uh,"
"SILENCE, I have already dealt with this this foolhardy Thor Priest and for the record they don't even have any swords or shields! They Have Nothing But Rusty Tools! Look Around and see that we are stronger, We are more than them, and we are greater." Nuk speaks up"Attack the fools in the name of YDDTH-KLVAH!"FOR YDDTH-KLVAH!""YEAH, Let me just go get my club!""LEEDLE-LEEDLE-LEEDLE!" The sudden intake of fanatical worship grants you more Void Essence,+10 Essence. You show them your true form and use some Essence to keep them from running in Terror,-5 Essence,"Gaze upon me mortals and know that the Tall-Ones are truly doomed!" Nuk Bellows "In The Name Of YDDTH-KLVAH THE IN-CONQUERABLE!""THE IN-CONQUERABLE!!!!!!"
Your soilders are ready and you begin marching to the village, You'll be there in two days."I love my job!"

WEEK 4 DAY 7
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your Forces are at the village but upon reaching the village, You notice that there are double the number of Tall-Ones there, Half of them are wearing patchwork armor and are holding various stolen weapons."Frackin' Bandits!" Judging by the looks of things the Villagers have allied themselves with the bandits, Perhaps a lumberjack saw your forces while you were sleeping, Either way they appear to have set up a wooden palisade and the village is ringed with pit traps. Well phooey curse you lucky villagers and their foolish customs(The Village rolled a 10 on their diplomacy roll with the bandits and they got to the village before you did, What do you do now?

Character
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Followers
Slaves
Property

(OOC: Well this is a conundrum, On one hand the dice made sure that this'll be a tough battle, On the other hand tough battles are fun to GM so I'm content. :))

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 23, 2014, 09:45:40 am »

Try to identify the leader and get Ignik to take them down.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 23, 2014, 10:35:17 am »

Try to identify the leader and mind-slave him to turn against the villagers.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 23, 2014, 11:00:09 am »

(Do you  intend to do anything else?)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 23, 2014, 11:28:37 am »

Ignik should assassinate those with weapons and armor.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 23, 2014, 02:13:09 pm »

(Is the attack going to be subtle or bold,Give me details as to your battle plan, It's kind of hard to write a combat update when I don't know how the players intend to fight, Also your horde is roughly 100 feet to the rear of the village and the villagers don't know that you're there,but they are on high alert,Also do you intend to have Ignik assassinate the Bandit leader or the Villager leader? Come on I need details people!)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 23, 2014, 02:19:57 pm »

My vote: Assassinate bandit leader and mind rape control village leader like Xan Anders suggested.

I'm too used for Xan being one for suggesting this kind things...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 02:22:26 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 23, 2014, 02:28:28 pm »

(Hey you guys I never said that the tall-one village was composed of humans, But it is, Or is it?)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 23, 2014, 02:38:44 pm »

My vote: Assassinate bandit leader and mind rape control village leader like Xan Anders suggested.

I'm too used for Xan being one for suggesting this kind things...

+1

Then to pull a doctor evil use our essence to entice the village in FIRE!

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 23, 2014, 02:53:53 pm »

Ah, 4 votes is more than enough for an update!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
THE BATTLE FOR THE TALL-ONE VILLAGE,PART 1

"Ignik,I need you to slip behind enemy lines,When you're behind enemy lines,Kill the Bandit Leader.""OK!" You track Ignik and he manages to get past the sentries unseen, Although it was close. He Activates his Void Shift Ability and sneaks up behind the bandit giving orders. The bandit is wearing plate armor and has a steel great-sword slung over his shoulder. You hear Ignik's voice roughly 5 feet away from his actual location "Ha Ha me so sneaky!""Raagh!" The bandit swings his great sword through the spot where Ignik's voice came from and Ignik materializes on top of the bandit startling him, Ignik breaks his neck and fades away again startling the nearby villagers and bandits who begin to raise the alarm,A few of the villagers drop dead from stab wounds and you realize that Ignik stole a kitchen knofe from the Tall-Ones. Ignik has returned to his ambush position.

Upon this catastrophe a large burly villager with a blacksmith's apron starts swinging around his hammer and appears to be giving a speech, Which you disrupt by invading his mind,-3 Essence,"Foul Demon You Have No POW-aaah!" His mouth begins frothing and then He topples to the ground and starts convulsing.You have to admit he put up quite the fight but you finally manage to dominate his mind,+1 Tall-One Slave,+1 Soul. The Villagers are staring at his body and a few of them start reaching for weapons but for the most part they stare Confused and Fearful.As an afterthought you use a little of your Essence to set village houses on fire, you also make the fire black so that it doesn't produce light,-2 Essence.And of course you send your foul laughter coursing through the village. Now What Do You Do?

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!"

(Souls can be used for things other than food, you can use them for rituals, You could turn them into Follower/Slaves, Or you could use them as the life force for a golem and so on and so on.)

Character
Followers
Slaves
Property
Valuables
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 02:55:37 pm by LuckyKobold »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 23, 2014, 02:57:38 pm »

As the butcher: "HUMANS YOU HAVE BUT ONE WARNING FROM ME! SURRENDER OR BE DESTROYED!"

Order starfish men to destroy whats left of the village. Anyone that resists dies. Period. Children also die if they don't surrender. Ya i said it.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 23, 2014, 03:00:09 pm »

(Well you're an elldritch monstrosity, by those standards your being merciful! :P, Also how do you have your starfish men charge? They are armed with clubs and various homemade pole-arms,by the way.)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 23, 2014, 03:24:51 pm »

Appear in front of them striking them with intense fear, let tentacles grow out of the body to grab them. Starfish men start stripping them naked after taking away their weapons, using rocks as projectiles and to harden their beating.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25