Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25

Author Topic: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)  (Read 33352 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2014, 01:56:54 pm »

Can't afford to waste essence right now.

Meditate upon the flesh cathedral we shall build once the necessary materials are brought to us to glorify ourselves. Conserve essence in the meantime.
+1

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2014, 02:05:08 pm »

DAY 3
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nothing worth mentioning occurs.

DAY 4
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"GOOD MORNING!""Ah! Oh it's you I'm still getting used to sleeping, what have you brought?""Let Me Show You!"
Nuk and the 2 other Starfish Men have brought back:
1 Live Deer,
2 Live Rabbits,
and 1 Dead Rabbit.
"Didn't I say I wanted Live Animals?""Oh We found the Dead one.""Ah I see." Nuk and the other 2 Starfish Men are going to spend the rest of the week worshiping you, Temporary +4 to Void Income.What do you do during the timeskip?

Character
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Followers
Slaves
Property
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 02:06:57 pm by LuckyKobold »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2014, 02:08:11 pm »

Make up fake prophecies about the rise of the starfish men?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2014, 02:09:28 pm »

Direct our followers to hollow out a large portion of the cave, making it far larger. Once we reach 20 Essence, direct it to mutate the animals into a living structure of flesh and bone that fills the cavern. It will have a centre for worshiping us, living quarters, etc; basically a base of operations made out of flesh - a place of power from which to begin our campaign to conquer the world.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2014, 02:11:37 pm »

Direct our followers to hollow out a large portion of the cave, making it far larger. Once we reach 20 Essence, direct it to mutate the animals into a living structure of flesh and bone that fills the cavern. It will have a centre for worshiping us, living quarters, etc; basically a base of operations made out of flesh - a place of power from which to begin our campaign to conquer the world.
YES, THEN WE SHALL CREATE VASSAL STATES AND WATCH THEM BEFORE WE CONSUME THEM AND FINISH OUR GOAL
+1

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2014, 02:12:25 pm »

Wait what
Sig! Onol

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2014, 02:13:30 pm »

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2014, 02:14:53 pm »

(If your followers start working you'll lose the bonus because their minds and bodies will be distracted, And it's only 2 days until the spawn pool sets in.The Starfish men don't have any mining tools so the time will be tripled,You could find tools in the Tall-One Village, However the prophecies could increase the Starfish Men's Faith and thusly their loyalty and your Income, Are You Sure Y/N?

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2014, 02:24:56 pm »

DAY 6
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ten Starfish Men Are Born, "Hello world.""Get To Mining!""Aw man." Tomorrow your power level will increase, Mwahahahahahaha!(Next Update Your Power Level will increase, For now the Starfish Men Are Worshiping you at the wooden shrine.)

Character
Followers
Slaves
Property
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 03:18:59 pm by LuckyKobold »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2014, 02:58:52 pm »

Get three starfish men to expand the cave.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2014, 03:00:19 pm »

Expand the cave over the course of the week, then once we get to around 30 essence make the flesh cathedral.
Sig! Onol

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2014, 03:01:18 pm »

Expand the cave over the course of the week, then once we get to around 30 essence make the flesh cathedral.
+1
OUR PLANS SHALL NEVER BE STOPED

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2014, 03:23:28 pm »

DAY 7-14

3 of your starfish men start mining and the rest do various upkeep jobs apart from Nuk who worships at the temple. Your Followers successfully dig the cavern lair without any casualties and they find copper ore, Although they don't know how to smelt it."A shame." You use 30 Essence to build a Flesh Cathedral,+10 Void Income, No more animals are left. Over the week the Starfish Men add Fortifications and traps to the area surrounding your lair.The week is over,+15 Essence and your power grows.
Now what do you do?

Character
Followers
Slaves
Property

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2014, 03:31:22 pm »

Excellent!

Have the spawning pit start spawning some more followers, and build another. Then we wait until the spawning process completes, and then we should be ready for a raid on the Tall-Ones village nearby. Well, all-out assault is more the prpoer term, considering our goal is to carry everyone in it off to be our slaves.
Actually, send Nuk and another starfishman who seems stealthy to go scout the village and estimate their numbers. We shouldn't carry out a raid unless we have at least close numbers to theirs.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 04:12:05 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2014, 03:55:07 pm »

Excellent!

Have the spawning pit start spawning some more followers, and build another. Then we wait until the spawning process completes, and then we should be ready for a raid on the Tall-Ones village nearby. Well, all-out assault is more the prpoer term, considering our goal is to carry everyone in it off to be our slaves.
Actually, send Nuk and another starfishman who seems stealthy to go scout the village and estimate their numbers. We shouldn't carry out a raid unless we have at least close numbers to theirs.

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25