Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante!!!  (Read 8564 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2014, 04:54:21 pm »

If I can still join..

Name: Nico Slatzik
Appearance: A tall dude who is dark and menacing. He has black robes and a hood, as well as silver markings over the jet black fabric.
Biography: A lab experiment from a research facility in Greenland. A transgenic human with extreme strength, and agility. His retinas are able to pick up infared and ultraviolet light ranges, and hear wider ranges of sound, from extremely high, to extremely low (and thus is able to hear approaching storms, atmospheric disturbances, earthquakes, and other ELF sounds).

Alter Ego: Elexsis
Superpower: Shadow: somehowTM he is able to manipulate photons that pass through his skin with a special pigment in his skin. It absorbs and scrambles them, leaving a dark blur on the floor.
Alignment: Independent/Rogue
Weakness: His improved senses are more vulnerable to sensory overload, and thus, flashbangs, bright lights, looking directly at the sun, very loud noises (flashbangs again), gun shots, and anything else. He also cannot wear headsets, headphones, or have audio devices/speakers close to his ears.
Costume:  Er..... black robes... silver patterns on them, red tatoos all over his body..

Add me to waitlist if not.

I would like to join, let me make a sheet.
Here it is.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Accepted, post when ya wanna!! 1 SPOT TIL WAITLIST!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2014, 04:55:49 pm »

Nira is annoyed. And was napping under a tree until all the noise happened. There are loud noises everywhere. Hasn't been this loud for decades. Also bright lights. A lot of them on those lil rolly creatures that eat humans then poop them out elsewhere. Really don't get what the point of that is. Being eaten and then sitting in a belly till it craps you out seems a lil odd. And a tad disturbing that humans do it with regularity. Why in the world would you Want to be eaten? It's just weird. And those bright flashing lights on the rolly thingies. They're annoying.

Nira gets up and walks over to one of the loud beeping rolly things (a car) and begins to crush it with telekinesis. The noises will stop one by one.

[2] You go to a car and begin to crush it. It explodes, knocking you on your back, and leaving you breathless. [2] The explosion scares a crowd of people, and everyone is trying to get out of the area, causing a stampede, but no one noticed you. [3] You have 1 turn to react.
Mary-Ann was thinking about this all went to rubble, basically. She was looking around, on the sidewalk she was on, just outside of her cheap apartment. "Where are they?" She thought.
Look around, are there any places near me? Can I get inside? If I can, go inside, and search for anything of value. Also, where are my children?

[1] You live in a small apartment, in a lower-mid class neighborhood, so there's little security, but not much to get. [1] A group of rednecks have spotted you, armed with shotguns, and looking for some fun. "Eh' der Honey!!! Let's have some fun!!! COME ON SWEETEY," he takes a swig of beer, "LET'S GET SUM!!!" Everyone else cheers.

[6] You're kids are at school, [1] But you saw on the news that gangstas have it on lockdown, and there holding the kids for ransom.
((Added costume.))
"Aw yis."
David goes to a local computer store and disassembles their best wares.

[3]You go to the local computer store, it's been looted, but there are some odds and ends computer supplies on the ground.

Alex/Lights heads out to stop looters.

((I took a look, and I think you added it to your character sheet, but not the template.))
[5] You find a school that's occupied with gangstas. They're holding the kids for ransom. They haven't noticed you in the crowd, and it isn't very well guarded, but they're well armed with small arms pistols and SMGs.

Jericho was sitting around toying with his guitar when shit went down. "Oh, for God's sake. One week without leaving the goddamn house..."
Go outside and look around for anything interesting.

[5] You come across a bank that's being swarmed with looters. It's complete chaos.

See what's happening and and whether someone has already opened the vault in the back. That's where I'm headed.

[6] It is swarmed with looters, and it's complete chaos. The vault is unopened, but it is guarded by a trigger-happy SWAT squad, and they're in the process of opening the vault.

[color=400000]Hm, I could use some new munitions... who is this man who takes over the city?[/color]

Look at my surroundings.

[1]You hear a boom, and you see a stampede of people running at you. [5] You have 2 turns to react.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 10:28:52 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2014, 05:17:11 pm »

Hm, I could use some new munitions... who is this man who takes over the city?

Look at my surroundings.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 05:53:34 pm by Vivalas »
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2014, 05:23:02 pm »

((Color isn't working~

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2014, 05:28:30 pm »

Ohohohoho. Looks like it's time to make some money. Ehehehehhhhhh.

Start blasting looters with THE GLORY OF SOUND. Then, grab some of the money as a...Reward.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2014, 05:33:40 pm »

Selecting the gunmen of the SWAT group as my targets, use my power with the sentence, "You must protect the person in the polished mask or all is lost." As I calmly approach them.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2014, 05:35:18 pm »

Updated my thing with a proper costumes tab.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2014, 05:52:11 pm »

Nira stands back up and constructs an Arcanic Shield, having not realized the beepers explode when they die before proceeding to crush more of the loud beepers.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2014, 05:54:00 pm »

"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2014, 05:54:58 pm »

Activate shadow mode and walk into the nearest building. Look for loots.
- Charles Babbage

blazing glory

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2014, 06:18:23 pm »

((Well the simplest application for the power would be to accelerate bullets, or say, if I throw a bunch of pebbles, and then accelerate them, they would become on par of if I shot a shotgun, maybe speeding a car if it was designed to be able to survive reentry.))

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2014, 06:36:14 pm »

Mary-Ann thought "Oh Dear God! My Children are being held hostage at school, rednecks are probably trying to probably rape me, and my only power is to spray them with spice. Maybe I'll try to use that."
Start getting out of the apartment, and start spraying them with spice. Then, if they go away, get to my children's school.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 02:33:02 am by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2014, 06:38:56 pm »

Sneak into a nearby dark area, and observe the situation. If possible, quickly run into the school and grab a gang member, pulling them into the shadows.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2014, 06:53:19 pm »

Put on armor, take a megaphone and a boombox and approach the bank from behind and set the external walls on fire. Enter the building afterwards.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2014, 07:26:41 pm »

Also, just clarifying, is the school Playergamer's in the same one where my character's children are?
Ain't nobody got time for that.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6