Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24

Author Topic: Let's Play Pokemon Tabletop United! (In Game) Chapter 1: Rocky  (Read 31622 times)

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Pokemon Tabletop United! (In Game) Chapter 1: Rocky
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2014, 11:41:54 pm »

Ah, sorry. I've been thrust into this rather quickly. I'm not exactly used to working in groups. Or with people for that matter. You're right, it probably would be best to stay together given the situation.
you can start by introducing yourself to queen
extends queen to tomatowalrus
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2014, 11:42:24 pm »

Ah, sorry. I've been thrust into this rather quickly. I'm not exactly used to working in groups. Or with people for that matter. You're right, it probably would be best to stay together given the situation.

"I know the feeling quite well. However a little bit of sense never hurt anybody... too much."

((I feel like we're progressing way too fast and not letting some people talk, hence why I brought this up. I realize it's first come, first serve but we could have a bit of player sportmanship towards each other, no?))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2014, 11:46:38 pm »

"On the other side of the coin, sticking together in a massive group could risk scaring away wild Pokemon, as Drag noted. We also won't be able to cover as much ground making the challenge take longer. Keeping contact with everyone else is important though, so do you think we'd be able to acquire radios or a similar communication device before we head out? That way we'll be able to split up and still be able to call for help if necessary."

Looks at Drag holding out Queen

"We should probably take the time out to acquaint ourselves with each other's Pokemon and abilities, anyway.

OOC: Well, I think we're missing a GM at the moment, so now's the time for some idle talk between us. Hopefully the others will be able to catch up soon enough.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 11:50:04 pm by UXLZ »
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2014, 11:49:02 pm »

Extend queen to apkis and UXLZ Every one introduce yourself to Queen, hehe Drac says with a big grin

TomatoWalrus

• Bay Watcher
  • I am one of the tomatos.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2014, 11:51:57 pm »

extends queen to tomatowalrus
Hello Queen. I'm Tom..
Points at Pokeball attached to my belt
And this is Bruce
I allow Bruce out of his Pokeball
He's not really one for daylight, but I think we can make an exception today.

OOC: Well, it is pretty late in the GM's timezone, so it'll probably pick back up tomorrow.
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2014, 11:55:05 pm »

What is bruce? Did you breed to get him or did catch him?study bruise and use pokedex on him (never thought I say that)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2014, 11:59:02 pm »

What is bruce? Did you breed to get him or did catch him?study bruise and use pokedex on him (never thought I say that)

You don't have a pokedex. No one does right now...

The party begins to head outside the town, making chat as they do so, showing the soldiers the rock. They let you out. You make some more introductions as you head west towards the forest, finally stretching your legs from the congestion of the town. You get about ten minutes out before a familiar face and several others are standing in the road. Two more guys are familiar; one is munching on a candy bar with his pokemon standing near him munching on one himself, and the other is standing with his shirt off, revealing a hardened body with a thin build, with a Tyrogue standing at his side. The soldier stands with his mudkip at his feet, both straighten up at the sight of your team. Another one is a guy plucking at a guitar with a ralts singing as it sits on his head. Another is a guy with a whip tied at his side. He has long dark black hair and a dark look on his face. You see a cloud of purple smoke around him. He grins slightly as he sees you all arrive. The last one is perhaps the shortest of them all, and a little towards the heavier side but has a glad smile on his face as you see him turn and face you. He wears a pair of dark sunglasses and wears a set of fingerless gloves that are brown leather with metal studs, similar to the soldier, but he seems to have an egg protruding out of his backpack. He steps towards you and the soldier stands close to him.

"So, you're the ones Karlos has told me about? I'm Bjorn. I assume the army drafted you all as well?"

The man with the whip nods his head up.

"I guess introduction are in order then... I'm Randall. My friend here is Oni."

A face materializes in the purple smoke and loosens a dark grin. The face expands and you feel the air get thicker, and then you hear a crack as the trainer whacks his pokemon with it. The face winces but continues grinning.

"Down Oni... We aren't here to kill..."

He grins as he steps back and the guy with a guitar stops playing. His Ralts looks to be in pain.

"Remind me why we keep him around? Ignore him. I'm Craig, and this here's Sylar."

He bows and then the one eating finishes his candy bar. His pokemon swallows and punches the air as if ready to fight.

"I'm Chris Pacal. This here's Bubba my Makuhita."

His pokemon punches the air in agreement. The last guy stands silently looking into a mirror and flexing

"Ignore Griff. He's usually too enthralled with himself to do anything useful. What are you all doing this way?"

A strange colored rock starts moving, revealing it to be a pokemon that shines in the sunlight.
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TomatoWalrus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2014, 12:03:02 am »

Introduce myself and the rest of the group and explain our current situation.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2014, 12:04:13 am »

Stops Tomato as he starts to introduce himself and us.

"Just doing some fetch work for the Sargent. Doing our fair share of work. I'm Aurelius, pleased to meet you. Do you have some business with us?"
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2014, 12:06:03 am »

Hey! Be careful with that whip, that could really hurt a Pokémon! My personal opinions aside, I am Drac and this is queen. Have your search been fruitful?

hold eevee closer away from the whip

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2014, 12:08:27 am »

"As you can see, we're quite the bunch of misfits. I am Kodoku."
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2014, 12:35:54 am »

adjust glassesis that an egg coming out of your back pack? And if so what kind of egg is it?

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2014, 12:39:18 am »

Hey! Be careful with that whip, that could really hurt a Pokémon! My personal opinions aside, I am Drac and this is queen. Have your search been fruitful?

hold eevee closer away from the whip

Randall grins.

"You can't hope to have strong pokemon if you don't discipline them. They need a good lashing to keep them in line. You can't hope to keep someone like Oni in line with kisses."

adjust glassesis that an egg coming out of your back pack? And if so what kind of egg is it?

"This old thing? Its an Aron egg. Its the kin of Grond here. Don't let his different colored skin fool you though. I had him since he was a child, and he was born this color."

You do notice the color of the egg is grey and white but the pokemon he has is blue and brass colored

Stops Tomato as he starts to introduce himself and us.

"Just doing some fetch work for the Sargent. Doing our fair share of work. I'm Aurelius, pleased to meet you. Do you have some business with us?"

"I don't think you're cut for this like we are. Prove to us why we should let you run off when you should be back home hiding under your mother's skirt."

His mudkip starts bending over as if to charge. Bjorn puts his hand up.

"Hold your mudkip Karlos.

I don't object to having a friendly battle, but at least split us off evenly.

Karlos, you'll take him"

He points to Aurelius

"Randall will take Kodoku.

Chris will handle the quiet one.

Craig will take on the one with the Zubat.

Griff, go easy on the kid, and stop looking in that damn mirror of yours!

And you..."

He walks up more and nods at Andorian

"Will be facing me."

RIVAL TEAM WANTS TO FIGHT!

just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2014, 12:53:34 am »

"Well, this isn't going to end well! Let's try our best to win Queen!"

TomatoWalrus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2014, 12:54:53 am »

I suppose there's no other option. Let's give it a shot, Bruce.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24