Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Collapse(IC)  (Read 1501 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Collapse(IC)
« on: December 19, 2014, 11:16:20 am »

You are Stella Neoma and you were asked to stay in the Underground Citadel of Nova 1, on that faithful day when day became night and night became forever.
Humanity commisioned the construction of dozens upon dozens of underground cities in order to keep the rich and important warm and protected, Whilst the poor struggled against the Cold, Starvation, And the Unstoppable Hordes of Monstrosities that could drive the viewer insane with but a glimpse, That was very sad but some people just don't listen, If those fools up at Nasa would have listened to your studies maybe 99% of humanity wouldn't be dying of frostbite,now would they?But nevermind that the important thing was that you were one of those priveliged 1% that earned their right to safety.

Nova 1 survived without a hitch the first 9 years and 8 months,but then the Geo-Thermal Reactor stopped working,The crops don't get electrical light and what do those spoiled rich Idiots and the Foolish Artists do, They start panicking, Oh the panic,It was terrible but so funny at the same time.You quickly realized that Nova 1 needed a leader, And who better than yourself? You used your speech making skills to convince your fellow intellectuals to follow you, Or at least some of them, Now there are no less than 7 disorganized gangs fighting over scraps like a pack of flying fools! You'll restore order and then they shall heed you. Your colleagues have taken up residence inside of the, Chemistry Workshops, How humiliating,to be saved by an inferior science!Bah! It shall do for now, But its time to review your resources.

Followers
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Soilders
Supplies
Buildings
Map
And Most Importantly Yourself
Character

Now what to do, Besides naming your group of course.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 11:19:52 am by LuckyKobold »

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Collapse(IC)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 11:45:06 am »

Group name : The Aelius Collective

First thing we should do is discover how much longer the food will last us. Then we need learn about these other gangs by asking our followers what they know about them. Perhaps give a speech to improve moral in the soilders.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 11:48:46 am »

Each Follower consumes one food per day,so 9.6 days with heavy rationing.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 12:17:18 pm »

What if we were to start canbalizing the rich. :P Learn about these other gangs by asking our followers what they know about them.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 12:19:30 pm »

One of the Security Guards says that there are around 20 security guards hiding out in the Armory with their assault rifles.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 01:19:00 pm »

Check to see if we have anyway to phone them.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 02:28:27 pm »

Let's roll, I'm sorry no.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 03:09:39 pm »

tell half the rich guys to build a baricade behind all entrances to the labs meanwhile send the rest to the armory along with one of the security gaurds

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 03:17:25 pm »

11 of the Rich Fools start building fortifications, And the other 11 along with an armed security guard go to the Armory, But when they get within 50 feet, One of the security guards runs out of the armory and opens fire with an AK-47.Fortunately none of the Rich Fools are hit and the Security Guard has started to organize them into a basic military formation, the security guard is swinging around the AK-47 and is yelling various death threats, Another Security Guard runs out to back him up, This Guard has a 9mm pistol, and seems to be just as aggressive.What Now?

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2014, 03:42:43 pm »

Stay in cover, yell at them to cease fire, and that we are friendlies. Have one rich fool stick his head out after yelling. Give him a slight push if we have to.
Meanwhile the chemists will check exactly what chemicals we have access to, and if we can make anything useful with them.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 03:55:10 pm »

Your Men get behind cover without any casualties although one of the security guards fires his pistol without hitting anything.Your Security Guard shouts that you are friendly and one Rich Fool sticks his head up out of cover, But one of the security guards fires his AK-47 and misses completely as the Rich Fool does the Matrix dodge.
A few Rich Fools take initiative and start hurling chunks of scrap at the guards.One slips and falls on his face without accomplishing anything, Another expertly hurls the rock and knocks the AK-47 wielder unconscious, The last threw his scrap metal and hit the other guard in the stomach, Causing him to fall on the floor and start vomiting. 4 more Security Guards armed with makeshift spears, axes and clubs run out to shield the unconscious and sickly guard, If your troops ran they might be able to reach them first.
What do you do?

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 07:52:46 pm »

Have the security gaurd yell"we mean no harm but if you continue hostile actions against 6s that will change mean  while the rich fools slowly approch them.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2014, 09:32:11 pm »

Have the security guard yell, "We mean no harm, but if you continue hostile actions against us, that will change.", meanwhile the rich fools slowly approach them slowly
Send only one of the rich fools not all of them and I will agree with this action.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2014, 10:02:48 pm »

Thats what I ment I must have worded it wrong

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2014, 05:14:24 pm »

After we get done with this we should probably ask the chemists if they can make any explosive, poisoness, or sleeping gas for the future.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 11:27:51 pm by Ama »
Pages: [1] 2