Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Psychopompos  (Read 16909 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Psychopompos
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2014, 01:12:41 pm »

"I cannot end a life, only ferry it once it dies. I could not kill you any sooner than could that rock over there. Come on, let's bring you to your afterlife."
+1
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2014, 01:14:43 pm »

"I cannot end a life, only ferry it once it dies. I could not kill you any sooner than could that rock over there. Come on, let's bring you to your afterlife."
+1 Let's not mention that it is probably his gods fault it took too long.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2014, 01:21:39 pm »

EDIT: Ninja'd
+1
+1
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 05:32:04 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2014, 05:43:23 pm »

EDIT: Ninja'd
+1
+1

The sailor starts at the sound of your voice. He seems reluctant to turn his eyes away from the sea. [Charm 5: 2+2=4, Failure] When he does, he shakes his head at your words - though perhaps he isn't even listening.

'The others got to die quickly. I saw them go overboard, they- they drowned. Everyone else drowned. Quick... merciful,' he says. 'That thing is probably around here somewhere. Fat on my flesh and blood. T It'll find others. Put its... spawn in them. The gods should not let this happen. This should not... they should not have done this. Not to me!'

He backs away from you, eyes mad. 'I don't want to go on. Whatever paradise, or Abyss, or Steadman's Ark awaits me, I won't go! Let it end, please! Don't take me to them...'

>?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 05:44:57 pm by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2014, 06:06:30 pm »

"Why? Why don't you want me to take you to them? I understand the horrors you must have gone through but wanting your very spirit dissolved is not something to take lightly.
If it will help you, I will see to this monster and do what I can, but first, you must come with me."
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2014, 09:01:12 pm »

"Why? Why don't you want me to take you to them? I understand the horrors you must have gone through but wanting your very spirit dissolved is not something to take lightly.
If it will help you, I will see to this monster and do what I can, but first, you must come with me."

+1

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2014, 09:26:11 pm »

+1

+1

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2014, 01:25:55 am »

He's acting.. strange. Take a look around and at him. Is something off?
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2014, 01:31:06 am »

He acted as an horrible incubator for a parasitic monster for presumably weeks, writhing in pain while something ate him from the inside out.
I can understand why he would be a bit off.
Alan help.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2014, 02:22:24 am »

He acted as an horrible incubator for a parasitic monster for presumably weeks, writhing in pain while something ate him from the inside out.

My word you guys must have never developed manly tolerance to pain huh?

Real men have their skin warp into Dragon form and only shout "Aahh". My armok, parasites? Get out of here kid and he called himself a sailor?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2014, 07:07:48 am »

My word you guys must have never developed manly tolerance to pain huh?

Real men have their skin warp into Dragon form and only shout "Aahh". My armok, parasites? Get out of here kid and he called himself a sailor?

Can I treat this as a suggestion of what you want to say? :P

Merry Christmas, all! Don't expect updates today. I'm rather caught up with this whole Christmas thing.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2014, 07:12:39 am »

Spoiler: appropriate (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2014, 06:45:47 am »

+1

+1

The sailor's eyes widen and he turns to you. 'Dissolve my spirit? You- you could do that?'

He hesitates. [Charm 6: 3+2, Failure] The sailor nods slowly. 'Then please, creature, do it! Let it end! I don't want to go on... if this was my lot in life, what fate can I expect in the afterlife? It is better - safer to have it end, I think, than suffer. I am... sure it is so.'

A touch of magic might help determine what his gods intend for him. Of course, you could simply lie - tell him that you will end him, even if you'll take him to his proper fate. Once he has agreed to come with you, it is too late for him to turn back. Of course, there might be other ways to convince him.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2014, 06:51:37 am »

Okay, okay, give it a try, attempt to figure out what fate he's destined to.
Alan help.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2014, 11:34:23 am »

Okay, okay, give it a try, attempt to figure out what fate he's destined to.
+1 Have you noticed that we just +1 the first person's action instead of really thinking of our own? Then again, its probably because he does exactly what we're thinking.
Money!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13