Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 63

Author Topic: Create a New World!  (Read 38574 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
Re: Create a New World!
« Reply #465 on: December 22, 2014, 10:02:15 pm »

105.1: the second their of the tower is finished and the force field around the temple begins to glow a vibrant red under the lightning arcs
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: December 22, 2014, 10:04:17 pm »

105: The Confederates finish their research, ordering the digging of deep chambers under the city as well as recalling all agents back home.
(( DO YOU WANT TO ADD TO YOUR SUMMERY OF EVENTS AGAIN???))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: December 22, 2014, 10:06:49 pm »

((Someone else can if they want. Honest question, but is your caps lock button broken?))
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: December 22, 2014, 10:13:05 pm »

((Someone else can if they want. Honest question, but is your caps lock button broken?))
(( I'VE BEEN FOREVER CURSED TO DO THIS EVER SINCE SOMEONE COMPARED ME TO LORDSLOWPOKE IN THE NUTSHELL THREAD))

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: December 22, 2014, 10:28:42 pm »

(( I'VE BEEN FOREVER CURSED TO DO THIS EVER SINCE SOMEONE COMPARED ME TO LORDSLOWPOKE IN THE NUTSHELL THREAD))

((Please stop. You don't want to be annoying like tuypo. And he's banned))
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: December 22, 2014, 10:29:36 pm »

((maybe here))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: December 22, 2014, 10:37:48 pm »

105.2: The rumbling continues to focus on the area that the Gigas are in.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: December 22, 2014, 10:40:02 pm »

105.3: The Chiu'ren continue chanting and praying. The maniacal laughter suddenly stops when the gate inside the Monolith gets opened. The abomination that comes out of it made even the bravest of the Chiu'ren cower in fear. The creature has the upper body and head of a little girl, but where here legs were supposed to be is an indescribable mass of intertwined flesh, metal and stone, like a snake's tail. And the worst are the eyes; the thing only has pitch black pupils. Without saying a single word, it starts climbing the Monolith. Once it has arrived at the top of the Monolith, it says 4 words: "We. Are. God. Now."

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: December 22, 2014, 10:53:00 pm »

105.4 Meanwhile in Malcar, the Gigas begin their battle.

You dare threaten my creations? They have advanced so far! I will not fail! Not this time!

Taking a threatening stance, Yuhn begins to manipulate the lava from the crater. It swirls around him until it takes the shape of a large insectoid form, similar to a scorpion.

Big words, brother! But don't underestimate my mettle!

The other three Elemental Gigas assume their large Giga forms and begin their battle. As Yuhn shoots a fiery sting towards the giant mass of clouds that is Valthaal, Bahvel side swipes him with flying tackle and sends him crashing through the desert. Meanwhile, Melvina, begins concentrating energy. It seems as f the brother of destruction has a slight upper hand in the battle

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: December 22, 2014, 10:54:24 pm »

The sky people fly off.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: December 22, 2014, 10:55:38 pm »

105.6: Near the battle the earth begins to crack and the rumble becomes even more violent.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: December 22, 2014, 11:06:14 pm »

105.6 Melvina is distracted by the new fissures in the ground, leaving her open to attack! As Yuhn struggles against Bahvel, Valthaal dives toward the Gaia Gigas! She manages to intercept with a swarm of vines and holds Valthaal at bay.  Bahvel continues to maul Yuhn, who's blazing fire is ineffective against his opponent's surging tide!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: December 22, 2014, 11:10:56 pm »

105.6: The cracks grow in number and in size. Something is coming and what ever it is it is big.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: December 22, 2014, 11:17:18 pm »

105.7: The tower grows a tier larger once more and shades of green are added to the force field. The bird people now look as though their feathers are made of pure elemental magic and their crafts-bird ship is astonishing. The third teir is adorned with many fine ruins
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: December 22, 2014, 11:27:40 pm »

105.8 As Melvina continues to hold Valthaal with her vines, she turns and shoots Bahvel off Yuhn by using a concentrated beam of sunlight. Bahvel's giant figure lands in the center of the fissures. Yuhn slowly gets back up and rejoins the fray.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 63