Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 63

Author Topic: Create a New World!  (Read 38501 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Create a New World!
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2014, 12:38:51 pm »

((Which humans? How did the kobolds appear in the first place?))
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2014, 12:53:27 pm »

Year 13: Kagarus creates the energy now known as Mana and teaches some of the Verelisians how uses it to cast spells.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2014, 12:58:50 pm »

Year 14: A goddess of silence and graves, a god of party and blood, and a god of evil and decay appear.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2014, 04:59:08 pm »

Year 15: Kagarus builds a fortress on the top of the mountain Verelis and places his Magi in it.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2014, 12:17:33 am »

Year 16: the bird people become devote worshipers of the god of war and incorperate the god of the grave and the god of blood/partying into their religion system.

Year 16.1: the bird people send emissaries/em seafood to the Magi on the mountain
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2014, 01:10:11 am »

Year 17: The Czari develop the field of astronomy and shipbuilding and use these advantages to dominate the trade routes between the various settlements of the world. It does not take long for some Czari fleets to take on piracy and raiding. One fleet, Clan Sestos, discovers Firewater ((i.,e Greek Fire) and quickly become proficient in its use.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2014, 08:11:57 am »

(Good thing bird people hate water. They just fly over rivers or don't go across the sea past their own strength.... So I guess it sucks for those at sea nomads earlier)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2014, 10:02:39 am »

Year 18: The god of evil and decay creates the Glu, a race of wicked slimes and spreads them through out the world.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2014, 12:57:16 pm »

Year 19: The Avatar of Oblivion, a void entity, is born.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2014, 06:36:08 pm »

Year 20: The Magi send some potions to the bird people in thanks. Kagarus binds the mana to him.

((So basically I control all the magics now! Yay for me!))

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2014, 09:31:33 pm »

Year 21: The Glu construct massive temples made of bones to their god of death and decay.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2014, 09:47:32 pm »

Year 22: The Magi now have a mandatory binding magical vow to stay loyal to the Magi order and to Kagarus that all members must take.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2014, 09:50:19 pm »

Year 22.1: the bird people begin construction of great temples to the god of war and dedicate their taverns and arenas to the god of blood and partying

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2014, 09:54:59 pm »

((Prophet, I'm giving you control over my gods for now. I just don't really feel like posting a lot.))
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2014, 10:06:45 pm »

((That's OK when people wanted to take breaks in the last game we just left them alone so your gods should be fine. In fact now that I think about it that should also be a rule. Thanks Tomasque.))
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 10:08:38 pm by Prophet »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 63