Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 63

Author Topic: Create a New World!  (Read 38484 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Create a New World!
« Reply #870 on: March 12, 2015, 10:03:56 pm »

105: The Grey Ones begin infighting killing off the weaker Grey Ones.

105.1: The Grey Ones impale the heads of the dead Grey Ones with their own sharpened bones and leave them planted into the ground surrounding the Orb to warn off intruders.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: March 15, 2015, 10:28:52 am »

106: Fire folk kingdoms begin to rise and claim control of different volcano car regions, these houses/families/royal blood lines all claim their stake to power with their secured blood lines and willing support of their people. These kingdoms are as follows; Antoinati (organized/trained military), Hoilanati (tech and education), Fortri (defense and all citizen military), Kainati (diplomatic and patriotic), Incarnati (religious but small), and Qaratzi (extremely religious with connections to other kingdoms) ((the last two being permanently allied and the Qaratzi being a family inside the Incarnati kingdom.))
These kingdoms constantly change from war and piece with each other and holding control of lords in the region as more lords equals more power. The religious kingdoms are currently the smallest but their citizens have the most will to fight for them as they see the kingdom as more a holy war for Incarna than a government.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: March 15, 2015, 01:31:12 pm »

107: The certain god uses a device to open up a big hole to the surface in the caverns that the humans are at, due to impatience regarding suitable sapients. 

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: March 15, 2015, 03:22:35 pm »

107.1: the void being yells "BEGONE FROM MY RELM INTRUDER!" and pushes the god back through the portal.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: March 15, 2015, 05:15:02 pm »

107.2:It seems that the certain god is not really there, infact sending a drone to do the work.

107.3: A certain eldritch abomination is thrown back through the void's(endlessblaze's) portal.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: March 15, 2015, 11:29:55 pm »

108: The Incarnati kingdom begins recruiting masses of fire folk from around the kingdoms to take part in the great cleansing, a purge of those unworthy in the great ones creation.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: March 16, 2015, 09:27:14 am »

108.1 : the void being takes human form so that he may walk amongst his people as a physical God.
108.2 : the void being creates darkroot, a plant that drains light from the air and creates fields of darkness around it. He scatters it about his cavern so there is a place to rest without the light of the great crystal bothering you.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 09:29:01 am by endlessblaze »

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: March 17, 2015, 03:06:35 pm »

108.3:The certain eldritch abomination goes to try and 'convince' some humans to go to the surface with it/him

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: March 22, 2015, 06:58:15 am »

108.4: the void being speaks.
"I know not what lies on the surface my creations, but if you truly wish to go there you may. Should you ever seek to return call for me and I will fetch you. Those of you that leave this place know that danger may rest outside but risk has reward. If you wish to brave the outside world, speak to me and I shall send you, and give you protection."

The void being offers anyone that leaves his cavern a weapon of there choosing, protection from mind control and influence, and the assurance that if they call on him to take them back home it will be done, he also offers to take them to the surface. 

A few Brave adventurers take the offer, and are transported to the surface.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: March 22, 2015, 07:23:51 am »

109: The certain eldritch abomination meets up with the adventurers on the surface

"Alright chaps, today we will be going through the rabbit infested jungle known as "The place one should not go" to the former non-fire sentients to this land before the rabbits infested their garden home, and their goddess burned it all down. Don't worry about the rabbits to much, in the absence of other editable flesh, they have resorted to hunting themselves for the non-vegetarians. Now lets get on with this safari!!!!"   

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: March 22, 2015, 02:47:17 pm »

109.1: Those adventurers who apear in the radius of the volcano are greeted by curious fire folk who great them to meals consisting of grains grown in the ashes. Some of the adventurers witness great battles of large armies of fire folk fighting in empty plains.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: April 01, 2015, 10:25:06 pm »

109.2: the void being continues creating things for his little land, his constant urges to create earn him the name, "creation void" though it is sometimes extended to "the benovelnt and noble void of creation, whom watches over us, and whom provides us with that which we are not worthy of." When they get very impressed or humbled. But it's often just shortened to "my lord" or "creator"

109.3: what with his taking of a mortal body, the creator grows restless, as the human desire to mate overtakes him. He solves this of course, by creating a few mates to his likeing.
(The void beings creations, tend to chose only one mate and often for life, but have a neutral stance on muliple mates)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: April 01, 2015, 10:40:56 pm »

109.4: the Incarnati and Qaratzi kingdoms/houses begin recruiting tens of thousands of fire folk. They are preparing for a holy war but the details are not yet know to the masses they only know that the church is calling the devout to come serve their creator.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: April 02, 2015, 07:20:52 pm »

110: Gray scaled dog-like creatures begin to spawn from the Gray One's spawning pits.

110.1 The Gray Ones begin to tame and use the Gray Scales to patrol the area around the Orb for intruders.

((No made up names for my creatures anything that comes from the spawn pits is getting a really simple and unoriginal name. Mainly because i'm too lazy to make up a name for them.  :P))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: April 02, 2015, 07:22:55 pm »

(any response to my character?)
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 63