Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 63

Author Topic: Create a New World!  (Read 38583 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
Re: Create a New World!
« Reply #525 on: December 23, 2014, 01:13:43 am »

108: the temple and great rings disappear into the void along with the rune chasing after it
(This will come in handy later, notice I didn't god mode away this time. It's still being chased by the rune))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: December 23, 2014, 01:15:15 am »

(( You mean the massive arcane energy ball, right???))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: December 23, 2014, 01:19:23 am »

107.13: Awakening from it's long slumber once more, the Avatar of Oblivion senses, for lack of a better word, 5 god-tier entities fighting. It promptly rises into the air and proceeds to float in the precise direction of the fight. The lizard men notice this, having been awakened by its rising, and, upon noticing their 'god' floating away, proceed to take all the food on their Ice Wagons, as well as taking as many weapons as possible, among many many other items.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: December 23, 2014, 01:24:09 am »

107.14: (8 v 9) The Titan responds to Valthaal's question by punching him with a mighty right hook. It's a direct hit, but Valthaal shakes off the hit easily.

Argh, well that was rude.

Bahvel jumps towards Yuhn, but he take up Melvina's energy and blasts a superheated laser right into Bahvel! The Aqua Gigas screams in agony as the heat boils his body! A misshapen form of water lands near the dueling Kagarus and Valthaal.

Don't be melodramatic! I know you have more power, brother!

The water slowly recedes and compacts within itself, transforming from a nebulous water creature with many tentacles and into a large humanoid of solid ice.

Now this is the part...where I have my revenge!

Bahvel quickly grabs Valthaal by the arm and flings him towards Yuhn and Melvina

Bahvel, you rash fool!

Bahvel stands before the Titan and assumes a combat stance.

I don't like it when people call me cowards. Not one bit.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: December 23, 2014, 01:25:35 am »

107.15: Large noises is heard in  the east from the battlefield of the gods.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 23, 2014, 01:27:20 am »

Aha! You do have some bravery in you. Well let's fight then. Tell me the name of my enemy and I'll tell my enemy mine.

Kagarus focuses on Bahvel.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 01:29:00 am by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: December 23, 2014, 01:29:18 am »

((TamerVirus, are your god-like beings as big as a bronze colossus?))

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 23, 2014, 01:40:13 am »

107.16 (7 v 2)I am Bahvel, The supreme controller of the aquatics! The Aqua Gigas! And this...is my Purity Ice Form!

Bahvel bursts towards Kagarus with a sudden ferocity and speed that it hadn't previously exhibited. It assaults the Titan with many rapid blows before following up with a flourishing kick to the back of the head! The Titan is knocked to the desert sands in what appears to be the first time Bahvel has gained the upper hand! Kagarus gets on one knee and stands back up. It appears that Kagarus was caught slightly off guard.

So you do take damage!

Bahvel assumes a stance and ice begins to form in his hand.

Yuhn, still powered up by Melvina's energy, grasb Valthaal by the neck and pins him to the ground! Heated energy charges up in Yuhn's stinger.

Im going all out! I will not make the same mistake with Bahvel!

((Yeah, their Pure forms are pretty big as well, but only Bahvel is in his pure form. Yuhn and Valthaal are in their Gigas monster form.))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 23, 2014, 01:42:46 am »

107.17: Soon, the the clanking of gears is heard east to the battlefield.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: December 23, 2014, 01:45:24 am »

YES! YES! THE SOULS OF MY CHILDREN THAT GAVE THEIR LIVES TO AWAKEN ME SING FOR BATTLE! I am Kagarus the Titan. Creator of Mana. Father of the Giants and The Magi. My children's memories tell me that you are immortal well I suppose that it is only fitting that you fight another immortal yes!  Kagarus's runes glow before many spikes of stone shoot up in a attempt to impale Bahvel.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 23, 2014, 01:46:41 am »

Massive stomps are heard from the east. Again.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 23, 2014, 01:57:05 am »

(7 v 7) Another immortal?!? What an unusual planet....And your trick won't work

As the stone spike quickly rise up, Bahvel's ice spike quickly turns to powder and coats him in a brief supercooled membrane and freezes the rocks in their tracks.

Geomancy? Haven't encountered that since the Ashen King dueled my many cycles ago. As I best him, I will best you!

Valthaal manages to push Yuhn off of him and flings an orb of plasma toward him! He rolls out of the way, but the energy blast toads into Malcar and destroy's many buildings.

THAT WAS THE WORKS OF MY CREATIONS! UNFORGIVABLE!

Yuhn's previous magma form of a scorpion begins to lose form.

I WILL SEAL YOU YET AGAIN!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 23, 2014, 02:03:47 am »

Kagarus raises his hands as if we were lifting something then his hands sprouts earth and stone that soon forms a mountain. Kagarus throws the mountain into the air attempting to hit Bahvel.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 23, 2014, 02:05:59 am »

Soon, the source of the sounds emerged. A TOWERING STEEL THING. IT SOON GLOWS AT THE LEGS, A JUMPS HIGH INTO THE AIR, AND LANDS NEAR THE WATER GUY. OTHER, SMALLER VERSION THINGS SOON COME FLYING 5 FEET ABOVE THE GROUND. THE SIZE OF 2 TANKS. ALSO, A HUGE AMOUNT OF SCYTHERS RUSH TOWARDS THE WEATHER THING.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 23, 2014, 02:22:08 am »

(7+1 v 4) The towering ...tower catches Bahvel off guard

What is this? A toy?

Bahvel turns and sees a mountain flying towards him!

What!?!

The giant mass of earthen might slams directly into Bahvel and carries him directly to the ground! He lies still, leaving himself open to a follow up attack!

Gah! What is this?!
Distracted by the swarms of Scyther, Valthaal ineffectively swats about. This distracts him long enough for Yuhn to transform into Purity Flame Gigas Yuhn: a sleek golem like creature rippling with heat energy! With enhanced energy in his grasp he fires a small green orb towards the unsuspecting Valthaal!

It's over!

The green orb shoots toward the Lightning Gigas, who's still trying to swat away the Scyther! The orb grows into the shape of a glowing humanoid who's glowing fist connects directly with Valthaal's head and completely destroy's it! The headless Gigas loses form as a golden sphere is all that remains.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 63