Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 63

Author Topic: Create a New World!  (Read 38540 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Create a New World!
« Reply #345 on: December 22, 2014, 04:24:35 pm »

((If your willing to write it up then i'll add it to the OP while give you the credit.))

((Someone did a summary of years 1-40 around the year 50, it's on page 12ish on default settings))
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 22, 2014, 04:35:08 pm »

(That summary has been added to the OP.)
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 22, 2014, 04:48:39 pm »

((Hey if anyone is ready for a world wipe I have an apocalypse ready to use anytime.))
92: Anzgul forms the substance 'anestine' which is a numbing powder that he uses to forget and over look the feeling.
92.1: Anzgul re primes the flaming rings in the sky with new runes and replaces the spokes with rods of pure starlight. The spokes are much more powerful and the new runes are writ in an unknown language

92.2: most rain that occurs on the planet now carries a small sting to it when it hits any creatures skin. Tornadoes begin ravaging the lands where the bird people once lived
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 22, 2014, 04:56:38 pm »

((Still got a couple of things left to activate))
((Also, if we world wipe, can we keep the planet so future people can find ruins and stuff?))

92.3 The thunder clouds around the object that floats over the plains form into a massive humanoid being made of lightning and storm clouds. It is Lightning Gigas Vaalthal, and it begins rampaging through the lands.

Water pressure in the Great Cleave increases dramatically
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 05:00:48 pm by TamerVirus »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: December 22, 2014, 05:01:27 pm »

((Wait what worldwipe?!))

93: The Giants arrive at Malcar.

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 22, 2014, 05:05:11 pm »

92.4: Anzgul soon rips open, and many things fly out of him.

The scyther anti-rune device activates, and targets the fire ring. It basically wipes out all the writing on the runes

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 22, 2014, 05:06:56 pm »

92.4: the tornadoes in the bird peoples old lands begin to combine into one single great storm over the center of the continent. This storm is creating wind strong enough to rip the trees out of the ground and instead of normal lighting bolts it releases small bursts of flames

((Was just saying if/when we want a world wipe I've got an event for it. I also agree with keeping the world for ruins. Yes my event will keep most structures on the planet fine))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: December 22, 2014, 05:07:56 pm »

The scyther anti-rune device activates, and targets the fire ring. It basically wipes out all the writing on the runes
((Whoa, that's ummm kinda stepping into my control of my god...... Also the new runes are much more powerful than the old ones, being written by a god instead of a mortal race and all))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: December 22, 2014, 05:09:23 pm »

((Whoa, that's ummm kinda stepping into my control of my god...... Also the new runes are much more powerful than the old ones, being written by a god instead of a mortal race and all))
((NO, IT IS JUST RELEASE OF THE BUILDUP THAT IS HAPPENING
AND THE ANTI-RUNE DEVICE DOES NOT HAVE TO WORK))

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 22, 2014, 05:17:23 pm »

((Wait what worldwipe?!))

93: The Giants arrive at Malcar.

((A potential one if the majority votes for it))

93.1: Interested in the new travelers, King Al-Shida I sends a delegate to give the giants a tour of Malcar. The sights they see include the great Glass Palace and the crater of the All Maker.

In the Nu-Senri compound during his latest sermon, Al-Asahara takes on the name Balak the Selected and proclaims that non believers have failed the All Heatmakers' will.

Excerpts from 'The end of Al-Asahara"

AND BEHOLD! The Heatmaker has selected me! He has bestowed upon me a title! Balak the Selected! Selected me to lead the clean through the filth! YOU ARE CLEAN! THEY ARE THE FILTH! The time of conversion is over and the time of the purge has begun!

GO! GO IN THE NAME OF HEATMAKER!

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 22, 2014, 05:21:20 pm »

((Ok))

93.2: the storms in the center of the continent begin to weaken ever so slightly and Anzgul gives away the powder he once use to contain the feeling. The powder 'anestine' can now be extracted from a new flowering plant that glows red at night.
Many tribal folk become addicted to this new substance

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 22, 2014, 05:23:09 pm »

93.3: The Giants thank the king for his tour and then head for home with tales of little green people and of the nice smallfolk of the desert.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: December 22, 2014, 05:25:07 pm »

93.4: The giants find several small bird peoples with weighted chains on them. (They are found on the giants ships on the return home) They must be escaped slaves.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: December 22, 2014, 05:27:10 pm »

93.5 Lightning Gigas Vaalthal continues his rampage. Targeting indiscriminately, it leaves utter ruin in its wake. The few survivors of its rampage claim that the monstrosity seems to be searching for something.

Constructions of the secret bunkers in Malcar are complete

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 22, 2014, 05:27:39 pm »

93.5: The Giants asks them of what had happen to them?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 63