Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 63

Author Topic: Create a New World!  (Read 38493 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Create a New World!
« Reply #180 on: December 21, 2014, 05:01:24 pm »

52: Ji-guang creates the first constellation. She takes the 10 brightest stars and rearranges them in the shape of a monolith above the City of Stars. To no suprise, she names it the Monolith. When you walk into the direction of the Monolith, you will always end up in the City of Stars.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 21, 2014, 05:07:57 pm »

53: The Shaadi in Malcar learn how to create a thick multipurpose form of glass by using combining the sands and the lava of the crater. This 'Shaadiform' glass is both thick and sturdy while able to hold a honed edge and is integrated into Shaadi culture as a construction material and decorative good.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 21, 2014, 05:08:43 pm »

54 The Children of Gore finish the great tower of Vazachor. There, they start praying. Vazachor grants them the skill to imbue their soul-energy into blood. They start soaking gems with blood and imbuing them with their soul energy, this way, they can create metal-grade tools and weapons. It really depends on the soul-energy, the blood and the gem being used.

They make the Livernite, a copper-grade metal. Cheap to produce, requires common gems, blood of any creature and low soul-energy. They also create the Lungnium, a iron-grade metal. Requires red gems, blood of any creature and medium soul-energy. Weapons are created. Their hunts are now easier and more productive. They thrive in the dark.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 21, 2014, 05:14:44 pm »

54.5: The Chiu'ren, who have heard stories from the Czari of powerful Magi living atop a great mountain, set out to find them, for they wish to learn more about magic.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 21, 2014, 05:17:47 pm »

55: Czari traders soon ensure that Shaadiform is known worldwide. Thesollian agents cautiously contact the Children of Gore, asking for the right of free trade. Ahram Observatory at the City of Stars is expanded, now housing an Ant colony and several kobold populations.
55.1 Thesollian agents contact the Oathbreakers, inquiring if they could teach some of the Czari their ways.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 21, 2014, 05:19:25 pm »

54.6: The lizardmen of the Frozen North build a settlement around the Avatar, worshipping it as a god and making sacrifices to it, slowly expanding its size.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 21, 2014, 05:22:08 pm »

55.2 A third mysterious object crashes into the planet, this time in deep jungles. Early expedition reports to the impact site reveal that none of the local plant life were damaged in the impact, a surely impossible occurrence given the size and magnitude of the object.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 21, 2014, 05:24:06 pm »

55.3: The band of Chiu'ren who initially set out to find the Magi, have stumbled upon a dark lake. A cruel, twisted kind magic can be sensed there. The Chiu'ren who are afraid of the lake and it possible denizens, soon move on.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 21, 2014, 05:26:19 pm »

56: The Children of Gore recieve the agents, all of them pointing sharp halberds towards them, carefully. The agents are taken to the Great tower of Vazachor, to speak with their god. Vazachor, the great crimsom-mist entity appears in form of a Children of Gore, but with just one head. He doesn't see them as a treat, so he asks his people to lower the weapons.

Vazachor: Free trade, huh? I don't see why not, we're isolated from everyone. Well, we have some fine products and knowledge you might be interested in. But first, tell me what you can give to us.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 05:28:34 pm by Magnumcannon »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 21, 2014, 05:27:12 pm »

56: The Magi begin to work on something within their mountain fortress Karcres.

((Finally remembered the fortresses name.))
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 05:29:19 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 21, 2014, 05:29:10 pm »

56.1: The Chiu'ren finally arrive at the Magi's mountain fortress. They ask the Magi to teach them their kind of magic and offer teaching them the basics of Aurora Magic in exchange.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 21, 2014, 05:30:13 pm »

(Can someone roll for my attack on the city of stars?)
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 21, 2014, 05:31:54 pm »

56.2: The new meteor crash site was near the bromosilgattaca scyther swarm, who soon investigate.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 21, 2014, 05:33:08 pm »

(Can someone roll for my attack on the city of stars?)
((I don't think i can because it's my city. But how in the name of Ji-guang are you going to steal a Monolith?))

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 21, 2014, 05:35:07 pm »

(I'm not going to steal it. I'm going to steal the energy it uses for the stars to make my artificial mana. I'll probably enslave your people, too.)
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 63