Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Donut Slaying Cultists(Now perpetrating Corpse Mutilation!)  (Read 11247 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Donut Slaying Cultists
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2014, 01:20:47 pm »

I can agree to that.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2014, 02:39:11 pm »

"This should be satisfactory."You purchase the aforementioned items for the grand price of 1550 credits,which are subtracted from your wallet.
"Excellent,but voices how should I fire any weapon with no ammunition?"
Credits:8,470
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 02:44:28 pm by LuckyKobold »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2014, 03:52:41 pm »

buy 4 plasma orbs
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2014, 04:36:45 pm »

Plasma Orbs Obtained!
"This is great but what about ammunition for the rifle?"

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2014, 05:11:40 pm »

buy 10 cartridges, then go back to our old base and try to unlock the lockers with the locksmiths kit. If that fails, try to smash it open with a sledgehammer.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2014, 03:52:47 pm »

8630 credits left

"This should be satisfactory,To the warehouse!Wilkins my good chap you shall remain here and spread the glory of the Nattily.""Yes,My Lord."

You and Ferrous Skull are now at the Rusty Warehouse,but there are a few Junkies sitting around a campfire in front of the warehouse! "What now?"

Inventory
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Character Attributes
Minions
Group Inventory
Bases
Local People Groups

(OOC: Should I add a rank system,for example Ferrous Skull would be the Prophet's Bodyguard.)

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2014, 04:07:06 pm »

Let's just build an absurd and ever-sprawling system in-game of ranks, offices and sinecures, also special honors for great achievements in battle, spirit and fashion. Each of which needs to be symbolized by a special little accessoirse, like tasteful cufflinks or shoelaces of a certain rare weave

Declare Mr Skull The Prophet's Ironer and Lord of Ammunitions, Rank Plasma

Then:
Assess the junkies' attire

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2014, 04:13:24 pm »

(3 on 1d6) "Well one of them is wearing a tattered bowler hat and they seem to have enough class to not wear socks with their sandals,It isn't much but it's certainly better than what most heathens are wearing nowadays."

(OOC:Hey guys I just had an idea,if you wanna know more check out the Collapse OOC thread.)

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2014, 04:23:00 pm »

Calmly inform the junkies about the state of turf-ownership. Try to recruit them.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2014, 05:50:08 pm »

(3+1 on 1d12) "Excuse me my fine fine gentlemen, but you do know that this is the rightful property of the Natilly correct." The one with the bowler hat speaks up "The What Now?" Some of the Junkies reach for their pockets, "I do hope I can convince these ruffians to reconsider..."
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 06:04:24 pm by LuckyKobold »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2014, 07:05:36 pm »

tell my minions to pull out their weapons and point them at the guys. Then say "I do not want to kill you, your hats are too stylish for that." Then try to explain to them what the Natilly is (don't forget to mention how they will make perfect followers and the free wine they will get if they join)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2014, 10:48:35 am »

(12+1 on 1d12)"Ferrous Skull," Ferrous Crushes a large chunk of concrete without any visible effort causing the junkies to cringe,Willson talks to them for 2 hours about the benefits of following the Natilly and thoroughly convinces them. "If you choose to join Us you shall not regret it,If you deny..." Willson gestures to the crushed concrete.

5 New Minions Gained:Heroin Junkies!
1 New Minion Gained:Classy Hobo!

(You  guys rolled REALLY LOW on what drug the junkies were addicted to,But 12! ::))

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2014, 11:17:04 am »

Declare the best-dressed heroin junkie Warmaster of the Penitent Cohort, to lead the others in your absence

Have them guard the entrances while inspecting those lockers with Ferrous

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2014, 04:07:29 pm »

The Junkies agree to guard the door(Also the fancy one isn't a junkie,just a hobo) (3 on a 1d12) Willson attempts to lockpick the safes with the toolkit,but after 2 hours realizes that it won't work,'Blast!Why won't this Thrice-Damnable Contraption Preform Its Intended Function!"The Fancy Hobo hears and comes inside.He sees that Willson is attempting to pick a safe lock."Hey uh,Boss I know a bit about Er,Treasure Seekin'.""And You are?""Vincent.""Well,Vincent Maybe you could actually get off your bony rear end and do something of value.""OK."(9+2) Vincent unlocks it within seconds.You my friend are now Warmaster of the Penitent Cohort!""Alright."

The Opened Safes Reveal (4 on a 1d6)

1 Beat Up Computer Terminal
1 Printer
3 Gallons of Ink
2 Laser Pistols
5 Laser Cartridges
19 Copies of the Book Of Cthulhu
1 Bloody Corpse

"Excellent."

Inventory
Character Attributes
Minions
Group Inventory
Bases
Local People Groups

(OOC:Lol Poor Willson.)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 04:13:45 pm by LuckyKobold »

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2014, 04:15:12 pm »

Donut Security Troops have started investigating abandoned buildings nearby...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8