Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Donut Slaying Cultists(Now perpetrating Corpse Mutilation!)  (Read 11248 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Donut Slaying Cultists
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2014, 10:41:49 pm »

buy a cheap suit, attempt to motivate shopkeeper to join the cult. If successful, buy him a suit. Afterwards, go to the hardware store, ask for something that can be used as a lock-pick, if that fails. try buying a sledgehammer.

well personally, I feel like the goal we are striving for isn't clear enough. What I currently think is going to happen is that we are supposed to gather up a strong enough army before the donuts eventually invade our base.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2014, 10:46:43 pm »

You guys are playing as an idol-worshiping mad gentleman,I doubt the goals will seem clear!But if Willson gets enough followers eventually the Natilly will be born and from then on it will probably be a constant turf war with the Great Donut,Gangs,and other cults,But You guys do whatever you deem necessary!Or just bomb a nearby Gangsta 'Fashion' Shop.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2014, 11:05:06 pm »

Indeed, what we can and cannot do should be more clearly defined. Considering the original, one sees a ritualistic system in place to guide action, though that is more suitable of a god-game. I suggest you feel free to define the setting, Natilly, and such. We'll follow your lead.

"Now, there, you simply must acquire better accoutrements to befit your new class. We shall buy you a suit. And you must have a suitable change in name, can't be seen as tacky. Now, let's see... You shall henceforth be known as Ferrous Skulle, that's better, eh?"

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2014, 11:12:21 pm »

'I like it."Check out the OOC thread.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2014, 11:13:33 pm »

There's an OOC thread? can I have a link?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2014, 11:13:51 pm »

Link it in the OP, if you could?

Also, I thought we were supposed to get that when you came back one day and there were ten pages of discussion over the best course of action.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2014, 11:16:10 pm »

Wish Granted.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2014, 11:22:47 pm »

Willson realizes that a fellow gentleman should not live in ignorance!(3 on 1d12)Willson explains the Natilly to the shopkeeper, who says "Listen,Willson I don't much care for Idol Worship if you can prove to me that the Natilly exists,then we can talk."
Ferrous Skull grabs his baseball bat "This Uptight jerk's doubt sickens me."
How Should Willson Go about this?
(I'll post the shopping update once the recruitment ends)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 11:24:22 pm by LuckyKobold »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2014, 11:24:20 pm »

Why, we should use our powers of GENTLEMANLY REASONING. If there were no Natilly, how might we become so distinguished?

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2014, 11:27:12 pm »

(11+1,12!)Willson speaks to the shopkeeper for hours on end until finally he collapses in tears and precedes to kiss your boots."Oh Mighty Prophet Forgive me of my disbelief."
Current Mood:Slightly Annoyed but happy.
Now what to do?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2014, 11:28:14 pm »

Roles, how do they work?

We should send this man to spread the word in secret from his distinguished shop.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2014, 11:29:13 pm »

What do you mean Roles?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2014, 11:29:29 pm »

*Rolls

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2014, 11:32:12 pm »

Ah,'m using this website http://www.random.org/#numbers I just use whatever number gen that seems fit and add or subtract modifiers as appropriate.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2014, 11:34:50 pm »

Make our suits free and give everyone a bowler-hat and a monocle, then ask if there are stores that sell even fancier gentleman's clothing
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8