Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 142

Author Topic: Gurren Lagann Gaiden [IC]: Anti-Spirals  (Read 81053 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Gurren Lagann Gaiden [IC]: Absolute Despair
« Reply #1350 on: July 27, 2015, 02:03:39 am »

"How adorable. The shrimp without any kind of body of his own thinks he can take me? I did more than train the beastman. Your human armies were trained by me. All of your knowledge on combat is mine. You are nothing but a brat. My little Tomas, the little boy. You still haven't matured." Eun laughs, "I only wish I could have been there to watch as Lord Genome betrayed your humans. He was far smarter than you give him credit for." Her energy radiates the same anti-spiral patterns that Tomas is so familiar with.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 02:16:19 am by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: July 27, 2015, 02:33:26 am »

"So you were the strategist none of us were ever allowed to see. I thought that strange, but let it slide for Lordgeonome. He had his secrets, as did any man who'd lived as long as he had.
He was the best of us, you know. Before he betrayed us and made all his accomplishments null and void. Our greatest scientist, best strategist and deadliest fighter. None of us alone could match him, and alone all of us died against him."

Tömas jabs his sword toward Eun.

"But we aren't alone, are we? Despite your boasting, I'm more than capable of taking you on with Jesse's aid. Even if you should manage to kill us there will always be more. Your death is assured, thing. And when you are gone I will grant you no more thought than a more of dust would warrant."

The cube of the Anti-Spiral appears in one of Jesse's pockets, placed there by Tömas.

<If I die, destroy this.>

"I will grant you only one more warning, thing, and be grateful to the circumstances that cause me to be so generous."
"STAND."
"DOWN."

His spectre is in full force, overlaying Jesse - a swarthy warrior from ages past, with a spiked helm and armoured fists.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: July 27, 2015, 02:40:50 am »

Eun simply moves out of the way, "Kill? Why would I kill you? Humans are so quick to judge. So ready for a fight. Even one's they cannot win. Did My training not get through to you? If you are weak then you bring down your team. If you are strong, you are only as good as your team. you are too slow to hit me, even without your original body, little boy."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: July 27, 2015, 02:52:56 am »

((Oh, by jab I meant just a little poking motion.))

"Are you going to fight me? If you are, shut the fuck up and hit me. If not, shut the fuck up with your stupid yammering so I can help the girl."

I may not have the reflexes I did when I was alive but I don't need to aim in order to hit you, you fucking abomination.

Tömas harnesses the energy running through their body and charges up, for lack of a better word. At the first aggressive move by Eun he'd emit a burst of light in an attempt to stun the beast so he and Jesse could gut it.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: July 27, 2015, 03:11:51 am »

"You are weak." Eun releases a pulse of Anti-spiral energy directly into Jesse and Tomas, pushing Tomas out of Jesse's body without affecting Jesse in the slightest, "I would sooner fight Jesse alone than have her pulled down by you, brat. Do you remember the name of that attack? You should."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: July 27, 2015, 03:35:09 am »

Ao arrives just in time to see this display.

He places his hand on the hilt of his blade cautiously.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: July 27, 2015, 07:16:34 am »

Buki shot Reina a glare, and spoke as he slowed his fist. "You and me are gonna have a good, LONG talk later. Right now, I got better things to do."

He looks back to Darry, and summoned as much Spiral Energy from the air as he could, possibly leeching a tiny bit from Tomas, and wrapped it around himself. This was going to be risky.... But it was at least worth a shot before complete combat broke out. First....

Buki spends all Spiral Energy available to him to cast a Level X Spiral Illusion! Using this new spell, he takes the form... Of a very young Gimmy. Back when he and Darry were first picked up by the Dai Gurren Gang. He also attempts to mask his voice.

"Heya Darry, what're you crying for?"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: July 27, 2015, 01:03:52 pm »

As soon as the anti-spiral energy touches her, Jesse's spiral energy flares red again, overtaking her natural color, repelling such that Tömas is able to keep his 'grip' if he tried, such as it was.

"I said..."

Her spiral energy begins to escalate out of control, red and blue and green fighting for dominance. The spectral sword in her hands becomes massive a her face contorts in rage, Tömas' anger helping to fuel and drive hers. An oversized claymore of spiral energy, it leaps forward as the girl does, swinging to try and break the goddamned piece-of-shit excuse for a warrior in front of her. Bloodlust was in her voice as she screamed.

"FUCK...OFF!!"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: July 27, 2015, 01:24:31 pm »

"Hold, enough! There has been enough death today!"
Suddenly, Eun, Jesse and Tomas would find that Ao has stepped in the middle of the attack, sword drawn. Ao's blade is flaring with deep, blue Spiral Energy, appearing to be coated in blue flame, with light seeping through the cracks within the ancient sword.

Ao steps in front to parry Jesse's blade with his own, clearly straining to hold up against it. The swordsman only seems to be holding against it with their own Spiral Energy and skill at swordsmanship.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: July 27, 2015, 02:18:23 pm »

Darry's eye glows black as a dark tendril suddenly lashes out, flying past the illusion and grabbing Buki by the neck and smashing him against the wall, strangling him by the neck.
"You dare.. take his form..."
Darry began to float in the air, a dark glow swirling around her body.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: July 27, 2015, 02:38:51 pm »

Buki grins as he slammed against the wall, the illusion dissipating easily. He begins to laugh as the spiral energy around him begins to fade.
"It's.... About... Damn time...Seein you... Frozen like that isn't... Right..." He coughs. His air isn't going to last long, so he'd better make this count.

"So you're... sad. You want to cry... K-Kick... Scream... Rage against the... the world. Fine. Go... Ahead. Do it." He let out a loud cough, racking his body. Oh lord this was gonna cut it close. "You lost your... brother. That's... hard. But.... You've lost people before... Kittan.... Jorgen and B-Balinbow...Is this... Why they saved you? So you... could stop here? Is this where you want... Your end to be?" He growled, bearing his fangs at the dark energy pinning him against the wall. "That's not... The Darry I looked up... to... That's not... The way team... Gurren rolls..." He coughed again, his body failing. Aw crap he was running out of oxygen. He just really hoped that this speech had worked...

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: July 27, 2015, 02:41:01 pm »

Buki's vision began to fade away, and he noticed the sparkles of tears falling out Darry's eye. The dark tendril dissipates, dropping Buki down to gasp for air.
Everyone sees Darry bolt out of the room.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: July 27, 2015, 02:41:53 pm »

((Would she run into Galen since he left to get help after he was thrown?))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: July 27, 2015, 02:42:57 pm »

((Would she run into Galen since he left to get help after he was thrown?))
((Yes))

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: July 27, 2015, 02:45:16 pm »

Buki hits the ground, gasping for air as his vision comes back. He looks after Darry, his body unwilling to chase after her until he got some oxygen back in his system.

"Holy.... Shit.... It worked..." He gasps out between deep breaths of life-giving air. He really hadn't expected that to work.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 142